Chapter 34 — He knows

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three Kings with their trusted people joined forces to create a battle plan to save everyone from Zulius. They just recently heard a news about Zulius distributing power essence that came from mages around the three biggest Empires. And the number one taker was the officials and the King of Lumos Empire himself.

 

Having a power beyond the ordinaries is their huge up hill battle. Many have accepted the power that gives them all the chances of winning in a battle if ever they started a new one. Plus the huge snake in Amani Empire is a great threat to the whole Empire and King Sehun will never let the people be in danger once they started their plan. It’s hard to move and balance everything out that’s why they all being careful in every move they are making.

 

“that’s why all of my servants in the palace are in our side” King Sehun said with nervousness in his heart. “personally I don’t like them to get involve in any battle, I want them to be safe but…” King Sehun paused as an image of his servants died in battled flashes in his head. “they are our last hope”

 

King Jongin took a deep breath, anxiously lean back on his chair. He doesn’t like the idea of putting the servants especially Chef Do in an undercover mission and everyone in the room doesn’t like it either.

 

“Let’s trust them” King Chanyeol said even he is also anxious about the plan. He can see through his alliance faces that they are worried like him so there should be a strong force to lift their spirits up. And that’s him. “King Sehun already was told that they are willing to help so…Let’s trust them.”

 

Everyone in the room nod and smile through their anxiety.

 

They continue their battle plan which is getting more information about Zulius’ power. They know his ability to change faces, his strength is like twice of a large bear and he is scientifically smart.

 

“those are his power and we must know other more things and that will be my servant’s job to do.” King Sehun already sent a message through their phone, the one that he use inside the palace. It’s a two way device that King Sehun and his servant can only get inside the current. And luckily Vyzla got one in hand with him that connects to all the servant. “Currently they are collecting information but we are not sure for how long are they going to be on the line with us.” It can be seen through the King’s voice that he is worried but when he remember King Chanyeol’s words and all the servants working right now for them he can’t help but to be hopeful. Please, be 

 

 

Baekhyun is in his room waiting for any information from the night cleaners.

 

Ever since Zulius started ruling the palace their chores are separated in two shift. The three of them, Baekhyun,

Jongdae and Minseok belongs to the group of servant who clean the palace in the morning while the other half of them are during the night. There’s a new rule; you can’t get out of the quarters if you don’t have a work to do. Each and every corner of the palace have royal guards and guards of Zulius who are doing rounds 24/7 that’s why they are all extra careful on finding information that they sent to their King.

 

Baekhyun is holding the only way he can communicate with their King outside the palace and he wonder for how long they will have access to it. They’ve been doing undercover for a week now and he hope that King Sehun already come up with a plan.

 

A knocked startled Baekhyun from daydreaming, he stay still on his place while holding his phone in hand. When Zulius came to their palace he got e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter