Chapter 23 — Without Regrets

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Prince Han saw in the newspaper about what happened to his brother. He didn’t expect he would be in the newspaper because of his wrong doing but he is more worried about his Father knowing it. He is surely will get mad at him.

 

Prince Han place the newspaper he was reading on the table as he saw King Sehun came out of his room but he don’t understand why he is wearing a formal attire with all his badges on.

 

“Vyzla, prepare the horse please” Vyzla bow then left to prepare the King’s horse as ordered.

 

“Good Morning, Your Highness” Prince Han greeted. “where are you going, Your Highness?”

 

King Sehun faced the Prince and smile at him. He feel like his day is complete because he saw him already.“to meet your Father in court”

 

“my Father? why? is this about what happen yesterday?”

 

“do not worry, my Prince. I can handle all this myself and all I wanted you to do today is to stay inside while I’m away.” King Sehun caress the Prince’s cheek that made him slightly blush.

 

“Your Highness, will it be okay? should I come with you?”

 

“It’s going to be a court trial and that will only be quick. I’m home before you know it.” King Sehun assured and he didn’t plan on staying longer in that place as he went there several times already in the same month. He is just going to attend the trial for formalities.

 

Prince Han just nod but he still worried that his Father might get mad at the King if they meet. He hope and pray no one will get physically hurt on their meeting.

 

“Your Highness, your horse is ready and a letter just came in.” Vyzla gave the letter with a royal seal so King Sehun open it and read it.

 

“damn that old man!” King Sehun crumpled the letter from his Father. Vyzla cameback carrying a basket full of colorful candies and expensive chocolates. And a small flower pot that has letter saying

 

 

To: Prince Han, I’m sorry. Please accept this gift basket as my apology to what I did to you. I’ll visit the palace after my out of town trip to personally say this to you! 

From: The Nobleman Oh Sen

 

King Sehun gave the basket to the Prince.

“Your Highness what is this?”

 

“It’s from my Father, to say that he’s sorry.” King Sehun explained while Prince Han is reading the letter included in the basket. He smiled at how genuine the words in the letter and he know that his Father regret about what he did.

 

“I already talked to him and scolded him for what he did to you. And that old man is just so over protective sometimes and he have this kind of manner where he won’t believe nothing if he didn’t see it for himself.” Prince Han just nod and realized that The Nobleman Oh Sen and the King has the same manner which maybe the King is in denial about it.

 

“Sorry about this weird package. I’ll tell him to send a better one, that old man doesn’t have any taste with gift baskets”

 

“no need, I actually love it Your Highness. I love chocolates.” Princess Han said then he look over the chocolates that he can see inside the basket.

 

King Sehun don’t know why he suddenly felt envy of his Father for making him smile and confess that he loves chocolates. That sneaky old man!

 

“really? then I’ll buy you the most expensive one”

 

“oh, no need Your Highness. The Nobleman Sen’s gift is already enough for me.” Prince Han said.

 

“if the chocolates came from my Father it’s okay but if it’s from me is not okay?”

 

“that’s not what I meant, Your Highness.” Prince Han still carrying the gift basket with his both hands while following the King who is walking to the courtyard whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter