Chapter 10 — Just Us

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The security in the whole Empire got tightened day by day to prevent the same accident happen again. All the mobile, carriages and transport horse are being check securely and people are being questioned as well before they could enter the Empire.

 

About the silver dragon ring, it was not yet found but Vyzla and the Security Council is not stopping from hoping to find the culprit. King Sehun is never as will be silence without knowing who they are.

 

Even the whole Empire is under a maximum security the people didn’t stop from celebrating the birth of the First King of Amani Empire, King Mor Zephyr. It was a day of celebrating the birth of the person who built their beautiful Empire and people will never want to skip it.

 

King Sehun’s father The Nobleman Oh Sen invited all the royal families and their friends for the upcoming grand celebration in their Empire. A grand banquet has been set up at the palace’s courtyard for the people of the Empire while the royalty’s banquet are located at the biggest ballroom in the palace.

 

The palace is busy the whole day for the preparation of the big event tomorrow. King Sehun is inside his library studying and like the usual he don’t like big parties unlike his Father. Prince Han on the other hand kept on looking out of the window to see the preparations ongoing outside. It was his first time to be in a festival and he is a bit curious, no not a bit. He is VERY curious of what festivals feels like.

 

King Sehun has been watching Prince Han who is secretly checking outside the window. “you can go outside if you want to”

 

Prince Han seated properly and look at the book he supposed to be reading. He usually accompany the King which is also part of his job but then when he heard about the big event he couldn’t help himself to get excited on how an Empire should celebrate a big occasion which they never do in their Empire.

 

“no, I’ll accompany you here. Your Highness.” Prince Han said then he look at the book he was reading again even he barely can understand the sentence he’s been reading because of the amount fireworks are starting to fly in the afternoon sky.

 

King Sehun didn’t bought what the Prince just said. He look around and sighed, he just notice the boringness inside his library compare to the commotion outside. He sighed again.

 

“Prince Han, it’s on order. Go outside, enjoy the festival tonight.”

 

“the-there’s a festival?” Prince Han excitedly exclaimed forgetting the person he was talking to is the King. “I apologize your Highness” Prince Han felt embarrassed whenever he is excited around the King.

 

“yes, there’s a festival. So go out there and have fun, I believe all the servants are leaving tonight.”

 

“but Your Highness would be alone in here if I leave” Prince Han promised to give aide to the King no matter what happens. So his promise won’t break by a festival, a fun and beautiful festival.

 

“I’ll be fine on my own, have fun outside. And it’s an order Prince Han.” King Sehun just said to give the loyal Prince a good reason to go outside.

 

“thank you, Your Highness.” Prince Han bow then he pulled out the phone inside his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter