Chapter 30 — Defeated

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

King Sehun with his hundred royal guards successfully lead the snake outside the capitol and finally slowing down because of the injury that Prince Han made on the snake’s eye.

 

They kept on finding ways to exterminate the snake but they failed because they have to consider the bomb inside the snake’s body that they must remove before extermination.

 

“Your Highness!” Vyzla came riding his horse and hurriedly hop off of his horse. “are you alright?”

 

“yes, I’m fine” King Sehun answered while still eyeing the ticking timebomb in front of him. Heart is still pounding in nervousness that the snake would explode and get him killed. He didn’t even said a proper goodbye to his Prince and the plan of giving him a breakfast got interrupted by the big snake. It’s really frustrating ugh.

 

“Your Highness, Prince Han is already back in the palace” King Sehun felt a heavy thing has been lift out of his chest. “King Chanyeol found him and he is now helping the evacuees”

 

“Chanyeol really did brought him back alive. I should treat him sometime, right Vyzla?” King Sehun said to light up the serious mood between them.

 

“I’ll do the arrangements, Your Highness” Vyzla replied with a smile. The King is optimistic in times of trouble that makes Vyzla thankful because it also helps him to be calm with their current situation.

 

The giant snake started moving slowly again and it’s like sniffing to find Sehun. It’s eyes are both close because of the injury. They already have a plan on sedating the snake till it fell asleep but they are still waiting for the sedative from the other team. But while they are waiting they wrap net traps on the snake so it won’t wander around. 

 

“Your Highness, the sedative is on the way. we just have to—“ The King’s General stop.

 

“IT’S MOVING! IN POSITION!” King Sehun yelled when the snake started wiggling his tail that also shakes the ground. 

 

“huh? wait what is happening?” Vyzla exclaimed as they saw the snake is started screeching as if it is in so much pain.

 

King Sehun noticed the silver dragon on it’s forehead is shining and he hope that his guess is right.

 

“YOUR HIGHNESS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! DONT COME NEAR IT!” Vyzla stopped the King but he just continue walking towards the snake.

 

“Lower down the head!” King Sehun yelled that his royal guards immediately obey. They all pull the ropes down at the same time then King Sehun started climbing on the net to reach the snakes forehead. The silver dragon is just a size of his palm so he tried to pushed and pull it but it won’t come off.

 

King Sehun use two hands to pull it that startled him when it slightly move. The snake stopped moving so he took that opportunity to use all his force to pull out the silver dragon until he could slowly take it off.

 

King Sehun held on the net as the snake slowly fell on the ground. Everyone scream when it’s black skin suddenly started shredding into parts that slowly shows the true skin of the snake that also shows the bombs that they are looking for and it’s terrifying long. What should we do?

 

“YOUR HIGHNESS PLEASE COME DOWN!” Vyzla yelled that brings back King Sehun to the reality. His heart is still beating so loud because he don’t know what to do.

 

“YOUR HIGHNESS! THE BOMB SQUAD ARE HERE!” King’s General said and a battalion of people wearing the bomb squad team came to inspect the bombs that showed in front of them.

 

King Sehun run to the team to check as well the inspection.

 

“Your Highness the material that has been used to create the bomb is liquid. No time bomb or any electric circuit that we can cut to stop it from exploding.”

 

“so what should we do? there must be another way”

 

The Bomb Squad Team look at each other and hopelessness is showing on their faces.

 

“Your Highness, we can’t do anything about it.” The Leader said. For being a bomb squad for so many years they always wish that they won’t encounter a liquified bomb and they all didn’t expect that the day has come.

 

“No we can! We should find who made this!” King Sehun at first felt hopeless but that didn’t give h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter