Chapter 4 — Dangerous Feeling

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the morning comes King Sehun woke up early for his meeting at the Krea Empire. He ate his breakfast then then he choose some of his soldiers that is going to participate for the hunt. After picking a group of soldiers he assigned their positions before giving them armors and weapons that they could use.

 

Prince Han wake up by the sudden fuss at the courtyard, he heard loud screaming of manly voices from the soldiers preparing for a battle. He quickly changed his clothes to his servant clothes then he attended the preparation at the courtyard, he felt a little bit left out so he look for Vyzla for some answers.

 

Vyzla notified Prince Han about the upcoming hunt while all he could do is watch his King dress on his battle suit, a sword on his side then he hop on his majestic white horse. Prince Han don’t know if it will help the King but he still did pray for his majesty’s safety.

 

King Sehun noticed Prince Han is clasping his palm together, eyes are closed and he seems to be praying. And King Sehun can’t help but to smile at the small gesture Prince Han is doing.

 

He get off from his horse then he walked towards the Prince who is calmly praying for the King. His heart is beating so fast as he heard mumbling prayers for him by the Prince. The King himself is not that a believer but it feels good to hear someone is praying for him.

 

Prince Han stops praying as he felt warm arms wrap around him. And everyone in the courtyard even the soldiers who are in their brave faces gasp that made Prince Han open his eyes and witness King Sehun hugging him while his head is resting on his shoulder not minding he is a bit crouching.

 

“please keep on praying”

 

King Sehun felt calm while hugging the Prince. He found the peace he is been looking for ever since he wakes up. He can’t help but to hear the Prince’s very fast heart beat that makes him happy that he is alive and real.

 

Prince Han is nervous. He can’t think straight but he need to keep on praying as it was what the King wants him to do. So he just closed his eyes then hug back the King. He solemnly prayed for the King’s safety and for everyone he is going to participate the hunt.

 

After the prayer King Sehun let go of him then he patted his head before ridding back on his horse once again.

 

“I’ll be back” King Sehun said to his servants and royal guards in the courtyard. He look at Prince Han’s direction then he smile at him while reaching the Prince head to give it a last pat and last touch of his hair.

 

King Sehun took a deep breath and mumble.

“I like him” he mumble to himself followed by a smile as if he already gave up and accept his fate that his eyes has been dotted to someone. And for the first time in his life being a King this is the only time he wanted to stay when there’s awaiting battle.

 

Prince Han wave his hand to bid his farewell, praying it wouldn’t be the last time he would see the King.

 

After the King left with his royal guards and soldiers Prince Han got bombarded by so many servants who is really envious for recieving a hug from the King. Luckily his three friends, Min, Dae and Baek came to rescue him. He thanked them and then it’s their turn to grill him with questions as to why the King hugged him.

 

Prince Han explained to them what truly happened that made them understand and stops him from bothering the poor Prince.

 

“you lucky bastard!” Dae said.

 

“oh the time the King would hug me too.” Baekhyun said while hugging himself.

 

 

“but come to think of it, the King is not a believer but how come he asked Prince Han for a prayer?” Min pointed out that makes them wonder as well and make so many conclusions until Baekhyun blurted out a very dangerous word.

 

“Maybe the King likes you.” Baekhyun said that made Prince Han blushed and deny the conclusion his friend made up as it is too impossible to happen. This is a very dangerous feeling.

 

 

King Sehun, King Chanyeol and King Jongin along with their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter