Chapter 28 — Breach

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I’ll kill you!”

 

Prince Han is once again in the same dream he had the other night as if it continues what he is dreaming about. He is being choke by himself and once again he can’t breathe. He tried removing the hands around his neck and screamed but nothing is coming out of his mouth.

 

“I’ll see you later” a muffled voice slowly lost the grip around his neck and Prince Han feels like King Sehun kissed him on his forehead and he can smell his perfume that makes him feel safe. 

 

Prince Han slowly open his eyes, no more darkness just the morning sunlight shining on his face. He took a deep breath and wonder what was his dream meant and why he heard the King’s voice even he is not on the bed with him.

 

He sit up to find the King but he is no where in the room. He look at himself to witness that he is all cleaned up and dressed, he can’t remember what happened after they came but he sure he fell asleep . He can’t help himself to blush as he remember what they did last night. He can still feel soreness of his rim and a bit pain on his lower half  which tells him that he really did had with the King of Amani Empire.

 

Prince Han tie up his hair into bun while walking towards a table as he found a little note from the King that gives him a sign that last night wasn’t a dream after all. Last night is a sign that the King held him with love and he is sure to treasure it forever in his heart.

 

 

“Good Morning My Prince, I just went out to get us some breakfast at the lobby. Stay here, wait for me. I’ll see you later. — Sehun”

 

“I’ll see you later” Prince Han mumbled with a smiled as he read the last phrase on the note. He is familiar with the phrase that’s why he guessed the King really did say it after kissing his forehead before he left. Thank you for waking me up, Your Highness.

 

 

Prince Han felt at ease and happy just by thinking how much caring King Sehun is to him. He just gave him more reason to shower his love to him but he wished that the King’s love for him will last forever. Han, of course he will. Never doubt the King.

 

“AAAAH!” Prince Han felt shivers down his spine as he heard screams and loud crashes outside. He quickly run towards the window just to witness the whole capitol is in deep chaos and destruction causing by a giant snake. Prince Han panicked as he think about King Sehun immediately.

 

He didn’t bother to put anything on his feet because he quickly run outside and all the guests came out of their room. He run down the stairs, he passed by many people panicking to come down as well but when he arrived at the lobby more chaos is happening everyone are running for their lives, things are thrown all over the place.

 

“Your Highness! Where are you!” Prince Han screamed while walking around the lobby. He is starting to teared up when he can’t find King Sehun. He remember his promised to Vyzla that he will protect the King and yet he lost his sight of him. Your Highness where are you?

 

 

 

“The KING IS HERE! WE ARE SAVE!” people outside started screaming that made Prince Han to panicked while running outside and witness King Sehun fighting alone with the giant snake holding a sword but he is already bruised up that worried Prince Han. King Sehun knows he was the target of the snake because he tried to run in different places and it keeps on following him.

 

Prince Han look for anything that he can help the King and luckily he found a sword store where he was able to get a bow and arrow. When he was a little he was taught by a villager to shoot some arrows and he couldn’t believe he would be able to use it to help the King. He aimed for the snake’s eye, he took a deep breath before releasing the arrow that went straight to the snakes eyes. It was a lucky shot but Prince Han couldn’t believe it would hit it. The snake started squirming that made everyone to go on panicked ones again. Prince Han told everyone to runaway while the snake is distracted with it’s aching eye.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING! RUN!” King Sehun was able to hold Prince Han’s arm and he can’t believe he just shoot an arrow on the snake’s eye. He did great but King Sehun’s priority is his safety as well and he don’t want him to get involve in a very dangerous battle like what he is having now.

 

“No! I won’t leave your side, Your Highness!” Prince Han stopped the King from dragging h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter