Chapter 37 — Keeping the traitor

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prince Han wake up early to help around the kitchen for everyone’s breakfast. Although they are already plenty of them he still wanted to help atleast make the breakfast for King Sehun.

 

“King Sehun is very lucky to have you. I wished Mei could see you like this, in love and always smiling.” Prince Han just nod at Mori’s statement. He suddenly missed the free spirited girl in the village. Mei’s mother suddenly tear up while stirring the soup she is cooking for the soldiers.


“Please don’t cry” Prince Han held Mori’s hand and like the usual Healing Prince of their Empire she once again felt the hands of the Prince that can heal her heart. His soft hands feels like wrapping around her like a warm blanket. “Mei will not like to see you crying.” Prince Han said while smiling even deep inside his heart he is still hurting. Mori nod and wipe her tears then she showed the Prince her smile to stop him from worrying.

 

The Prince is transparent with his feelings ever since he was a little kid. All the villagers know his ability and the disadvantages of it. His transparent feelings often put him into trouble when he was a kid. Some kids can feel that he is weak by just looking at his scared face even he doesn’t show it he often fails to hide it. But as time flies by being with the Prince, Mori notice a hug change with the Prince’s aura. He is more comfortable now on showing what he feels, more confident to show happy side unlike when before.

”I’m glad King Sehun took you, he took care of you so well” If a normal Lumos Empire people would hear that would probably get mad at her but Prince Han didn’t. Because he is glad too that he was taken, he glad that King Sehun gave him a chance to find his better self. To find his fate and purpose in life that he could share to others. A hope that there’s still goodness in the middle of their sad world.

 

“don’t lose this side of you, okay?” Mori said while caressing the Prince’s cheeks. Prince Han smile and nod. “goodness, you look so cute when you smile. Mei is probably jealous. she can’t see this” Mori said then laugh that brought Prince Han to laugh as well, he felt flattered.

They continue cooking breakfast until every dishes are well cooked. Mori thanked Prince Han for all his helped in the kitchen before leaving.

 

After that he carry the breakfast back to their tent. He was about to get inside when King Sehun came out that startled him.

“God!” he palmed his face in relief that the Prince was okay. Waking up without him on his side made him panicked to death. “where have you been? I’ve been— damn it!” King Sehun can’t talk straight in frustration. Just the thought of losing the Prince again could break him down in pieces in just a second. He can’t lose him again, he can’t afford it.

 


“I’m sorry, Your highness.” Prince Han walk inside their tent. “I just made some breakfast and I was about to call you to eat. I let Vyzla sleep more because he needed a break.” Prince Han said while putting down all things in the tray to the table.

King Sehun is just sitting on his chair watching every movements Prince Han is doing. Grateful that he was able to see him alive and smiling one more day. Ever since the extraction happens, he always thank the miracle that saved him. He wished he knew who saved him to give them a formal gratefulness everyday.

 

King Sehun stand up.
“where are you going Your High—“ Prince Han was stopped when King Sehun pulled him by the waist and kissed him on his lips which Prince Han accepted gladly until they both lost air to breathe.


“Good Morning” King Sehun greeted in a whisper manner that tickles the Prince ear. But before even Prince Han got to answer a good morning he was kissed once again that just made him chuckle between their kisses. A moment for them to forget the world outside, a moment that they don’t want to end if possible.

 

 

After their morning kisses they ate breakfast together in one plate. The time they spent together in the Village made them even more closer because the supplies are all limited to none so they have to share everything including the plate and utensils they are using to eat must be share if possible which is favorable to King Sehun. This is what he wanted for them both, be closer and be more comfortable with each other.


After finishing their delicious breakfast  King Sehun headed to check on their soldiers and royal guards in training with King Jongin who always wake up early to fill his duty.

 

“where’s Chanyeol?” He asked but no one in the ground knows where the King is. Even Crivo don’t know where he went after they got separated last night.

 

”maybe he went on an early patrol?” King Sehun guessed which Crivo and King Jongin nod for agreeing with the King’s guess. They all continue the training and discussing their strategies.


Meanwhile Prince Han decided to go to Baekhyun’s tent because he haven’t seen him during breakfast so he wonder if he already ate.

 

When he reached the tent he stop as someone lift up the entry cover.

“King— Chanyeol?” Prince Han frozed in his place as he saw King Chanyeol came out of Baekhyun’s tent and passed through him as if he was nothing. What is happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter