Chapter 33 — Gift of Another Life

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Your Highness if you need our help, call us.” Min said to King Sehun who just gave him a nod.  Baekhyun stand straight while wiping his tears.

 

“Please don’t hesitate to talk to us, we will do anything even it cost our lives.” Dae said.

 

“I’m gonna kill them all, one day” Baekhyun mumbled while wiping his tears. King Sehun let go of his one hand to placed it over Baekhyun’s head then he patted it hoping to calm him down. Hr knows Baekhyun is not a violent person even in words and he is sure he is only saying it because he is angry with their situation.

 

King Sehun and the other two servants got startled when Baekhyun slapped the King’s hand away from his head. “I don’t need your comfort!”

 

“Baekhyun stop that” Min came in between.

 

“I know they are strong and holding the upper hand but— Your Highness, is there anything else that we could do?” Baekhyun asked while looking straight to the King’s terrified eyes. “You are the King of Amani! You advocate peace to us! your badge got snatched but that shouldn’t be a reason for you to give us up.”

 

Baekhyun knows they are on a tight situation but he wished the King would show them that he is not giving them up over Zulius. He wished to see him well and at least give them something that means they are not losing. Just that! 

 

King Sehun felt guilty about it but his heart is like no longer beating. The fire to fight, he can’t feel it anymore and up until now he can’t find anymore ways to defeat the enemy.

 

“Baekhyun is right.” Dae said. Min tried to stop him by holding his hand but that didn’t stop him from talking. “Your Highness, I know it’s hard to be a King of an Empire but if ever you feel everything is not going on your way. Try to use a different way. Use us, your people.”

 

 

King Sehun step back. That is a plan that he never once try to think. “no, it’s dangerous—“

 

 

“our life is already in danger ever since they came!” Baekhyun said raising his voice. “and—“

 

“hmm baekhyun be quiet”

 

They all so stunned to speak to what they heard.

“who—who said that?” Baekhyun said startled.

 

King Sehun deep breath as he felt warm arms move and wrap around his neck. He fell on his knees while hugging Prince Han’s warm body, he look at his face that is not pale anymore. 

 

“how—how did this happen?” Min asked unbelievable in the miracle infront of them.

 

Dae touched Prince Han’s back it was truly warm and he is breathing. “He—He’s alive” he exclaimed happily.

 

“that’s great! but— wait” Baek signaled them to paused. “they are outside” he whispered while taking a peek behind the pillar. He saw Zulius with Killa who is about to ride their horses.

 

“Your Highness get out of here before they caught you” Min said, King Sehun wiped his tears and took a deep breath before nodding.

 

“I’ll come back! I promise! We will claim the throne back!.” King Sehun promised, the three servants nod and smile. They feel like that there’s another hope just born for their Empire and the whole world.

 

King Sehun quickly run outside the palace when Zulius and Killa left. He gave all his strength to escape and runaway from the palace until he reached the forest where his friends are waiting for him.

 

King Chanyeol who just came from crying cried again when he saw King Sehun carrying the Prince on his back. He expected that King Sehun would take Prince Han back lifeless and he prepared himself for what he was about to witness but he still can’t help himself to cry when he is already in front of him.

 

“don’t worry he’s alive” King Chanyeol paused and his tears automatically stopped from falling. He place finger under the Prince’s nose that startled him when he is indeed breathing.

 

“what! how!? we saw how mages got extracted, they all died but— how??” King Jongin asked while touching the Prince’s warm back. Damn, he’s really alive.

 

“I don’t know? I— I don’t know” King Sehun is been thinking while running but he couldn’t find a reason why Prince Han survived.

 

King Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter