Chapter 15 — Outside Trip

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, King Sehun noticed the Prince is all smiling ever since he saw him. Not that he is complaining but he is just curious why his mood is a bit changed today.

 

King Sehun just let him be as he has so many works to do since the time he left and seeing the Prince’s smiling face is a good energizer for him. He thank whoever made him smile today.

 

“but if it’s someone who is in love with him I wouldn’t accept that!” the King mumbled over his breakfast.

 

“what is that, Your Highness?” Vyzla asked as he didn’t heard what King just mumbled.

 

“ah nothing” King Sehun said then he continue eating his breakfast and speaking of Vyzla he asked him something to do the other day. He wonder if he was able to do it.

 

“Vyzla, is it fixed?”

 

“ah the dream catcher ? Yes. It’s already in your room, Your Highness.” King Sehun sighed in relief knowing that priceless gift from the Prince is already fixed. This made his day already. “and the culprit at the party last time has been captured, they we’re the sons of a House of Hillings .”

 

“Duke Hillings’ sons huh?” King Sehun remembered talking to the Duke that night about his sons great achievements and good manners. He even asked to be his friends because they all are in same age. “so those are all lies?” 

 

“Duke Hillings is very anxious and he tried to convince our Lawyer to stop filling a case for his sons.” Vyzla said.

 

“even if I want to pull that case out, Lawyer Zhang is unstoppable. I can’t even stop him.” Lawyer Zhang is one of the King’s trusted lawyer. He is very passionate with his job and he loves protecting the King and his people using the law.

 

“you are correct, my King.” Vyzla said while pouring the King’s jasmine tea on his cup as he is already done with his breakfast.

 

“Vyzla, where is the Prince right now?” King Sehun asked as he can’t see after he got a greeting from him earlier.

 

“do you need him, my King?” Vyzla asked and a bit worried about what he just gave the Prince.

 

King Sehun took a sip from his morning tea.

“not really, I just wanted to know where he is.” King Sehun that give Vyzla some relief.

 

“ah, the Prince took his first day off today. He went outside because he said his brother came to visit the Empire and he wanted to spend a day with him.”

 

Vyzla step back as he saw the King change his mood so suddenly. Even he is drinking a relaxing jasmine tea, his eyebrow is twitching while his legs are moving up and down.

 

He knows the King is agitated even he won’t show it. Did do something wrong?

 

 

Prince Han took his first day off so he could spend more time with his brother or maybe catch things up about all the happenings in their house. He planned on taking him to different places, probably play some arcade games at the capitol or eat some delicious foods but unfortunately it’s not going to happen.

 

“ugh! sorry, Hanie we lost again!” Prince Herox said again after losing while  playing poker. Prince Han didn’t expect that his brother would take him in the black market where all the illegal stuffs are being sold. He tried to persuade him to go somewhere else but his brother force him to go and promised to just check the place.

 

“Brother, I think it’s enough gambling today. Can we go somewhere else that we can enjoy?”

 

“I’m enjoying” his brother said then he lend his palm once again. “give me more money, we are not winning yet and definitely we can win this.”

 

“but Brother I don’t have money anymore” Prince Han just said even he is keeping a stas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter