Chapter 14 — News

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone waited for King Sehun the whole day but he didn’t comeback. Prince Han sighed for hundred time today, he feel sorry for ruining the King’s breakfast and he know it’s because of that’s why the King is outside. I should’ve stayed in my room last night.

 

Prince Han tried to sleep and luckily he fell asleep before midnight.

When the morning comes the morning newspaper told the whole palace what the King did during his absence.

 

All the servants including the Prince gathered around Baekhyun who is holding the morning newspaper.

“King Oh Sehun of Amani Empire came to the Justice Hall to file a case against Princess Livia Iris of Iris Town” Baekhyun read the headline on the newspaper a loud. “and it says here many victims of Princess Iris showed up after King of Amani’s complaint.” Baekhyun laugh a little that made everyone smile. Everyone is so happy about the news.

“the Princess title has been slashed by the House of Livia and she got a month of imprisonment and will be shouldering all the financial support to her victims.”

 

 

Baekhyun check the next page of the newspaper. “the King is so amazing” he said that everyone agreed upon.

 

“okay, here’s another one. The King override a new law under the old law of Article 78 under the Servants Law added two more years of imprisonment from four years to six years of imprisonment who ever caught and proven violated the law.” Baekhyun read that made all the servants around the circle rejoiced. They are so grateful for their King for being so considerate to them who are unrecognizable by some royalties.

 

Prince Han smile while watching all the servants rejoicing. He is glad that someone like King Sehun recognized them. He wished his father would do the same to their own Empire that made him wonder what is happening in his home.

 

 

“okay, okay everyone. I know we are all happy about the news but please let’s all get back to work as the King might arrive soon.” Vyzla clapped his hands that made everyone just laugh and start to going back to their chores. Everyone felt even more motivated to serve the King after what he did for them.

 

Prince Han patiently waited rather everyone waited for the King but he didn’t come home as well that day that makes everyone to worry.

 

“Prince Han, you can sleep now. I’ll continue waiting for the King.” Vyzla said to Prince Han. It’s almost midnight and he’s afraid that the King might come home by tomorrow.

 

“I’ll wait with you because…” Prince Han paused as he ran out of reason. He is worried for the King and he admit he miss his presence. “I want to thank him”

 

“I understand.” Vyzla nod and smile. He had same reason but more of he is worried about the King as well.

 

It’s already midnight Vyzla decided to go inside and wait for the King there while Prince Han decided to go to the garden of daisies while still waiting for the King.

 

He went to the stop where all the daisies that got step on by the table and chair. Prince Han know they are all dead so he carefully pick them all up and he tried to make a chain of daisies until he was able to make a necklace of daisies.

 

“they are still beautiful” Prince Han mumbled and smile but he felt a bit sad as he realized in several days the daisies will all wither and die. Somehow he’ll gonna miss those lively white and yel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter