Pride pt 1

Love³

Soojin finished the rainbow she was drawing on Shuhua's cheek and kissed right under it leaving her own mark. She turned to Miyeon and beckoned her over. "Your turn missy." She began to draw a rainbow on her cheek matching the one she'd done for Shuhua. She then kissed Miyeon leaving a mark. She smiled satisfied with her work. "And now just to reapply..." She put more lipstick on she has switched out her normal red for a rainbow pattern. "Perfect!" She smiled at Shuhua who was in a pair of white shorts with a rainbow tutu on over them. Then at Miyeon with her black ripped up jeans and rainbow thigh high socks showing through the holes. She herself was wearing a pair of sparkly rainbow leggings. The three all wore matching tshirts. A cheesy set that said 'Wife one' 'Wife two' and "Wife three'. "Why am I number three again?" Shuhua asked. Miyeon hugged her from behind. "Because angel you're the youngest and our little bottom." Shuhua pouted and blushed. "You're lucky I love you..." She mumbled as she leaned into Miyeons shoulder hiding her face. Soojin took the opportunity to take a picture of the two. "Adorable..." 

 

The doorbell rang and Soojin rushed to open it. Standing in the door was Yuqi wearing black leggings a shirt that said. 'These es gay' and a rainbow floaty around her waist. "Why are you wearing a floaty?" Yuqi puffed her cheeks. "Why wouldn't I be? Anyway Soyeon and Minnie will be here in a moment they had to change." Soojin furrowed her brows confused. "I didn't know you two brought Minnie with you." Yuqi shook her head. "We didn't. We ran into her in the parking lot. She was wearing the same shirt as me and made a joke about it being a couple shirt. Last I saw Soyeon had drug her into the backseat of our car and telling her very loudly that they needed to trade shirts." Soojin chuckled. It sounded very on brand for the smallest of their group. Minnie and Soyeon appeared around the corner Soyeon with a shirt matching Yuqi's tied at the waist because it was to long as well as rainbow platform boots. Meanwhile Minnie had a white crop top with the word 'Le$bean' written in the lesbian flag colors. "I can't believe you made me trade shirts. I mean I knew you wanted to see my body but I didn't know it was to the point you'd force me to change." Yuqi glared at the tall woman." Minnie held her hands up in surrender. "I was only joking. Besides I have a date meeting us there." 

 

Miyeon leaned around the corner into the hall still holding Shuhua who's lipstick was now smudged. "You've got a date?" Shuhua blushed seeing the look Yuqi was giving her. "So Minnie unnie tell us about her?" Minnie chuckled. "She's also Thai. Blonde very cute hyper very hyper." Miyeon thought for a second. "Wait a second... Does she have another girlfriend?" Minnie nodded and smiled. "Her name is Rosé. She's really nice." Soojin looked at Miyeon. "Isn't that your..." Shuhua finished. "Bridesmaid?" Miyeon nodded. "This will be fun. She did tell me she recently started dating and would introduce her to me soon." 

 

They got to the area where the parade would be and got out of their cars. Being the mom of the group that she was Soojin pulled out the sunscreen. "Okay everyone line up I don't want to hear any nonsense about not needing it. Hands out for some sunscreen this one's for your face." Everyone did as told Soojin made her way down the line putting a bit in everyone's hand. A small blonde woman in cargo pants and a bucket hat scooted in next to Minnie followed by a taller woman with long red hair. Each of them also holding their hands out. Soojin smiled. "Rosé nice to see you again. And you must be Lisa?" The blonde woman smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you." Soojin smiled. "Well make proper introductions once everyone is ready." 

 

After Soojin covered everyone in sunscreen and bug spray she let them fall out of line. "Miyeon!" Rosé hugged the other woman. Miyeon laughed. "Small world I guess. So you're new girlfriend is also Minnie's new Girlfriend?" Rose laughed and whispered. "I don't think they're official yet but they might as well be. Minnie and I have both been at Lisa's apartment every day this week." Miyeon smiled and nodded. "So now the question is who gets to walk with her during the wedding?" Rosé hummed. "Hopefully both. I wouldn't want to take that away from Minnie. She's a Sweetheart." Miyeon nudged her. "Yeah well so are you." They turned and looked seeing Minnie wrapped tightly in a hug from Lisa. Rose laughed and hugged Lisa effectively also hugging Minnie who blushed. "If I die at least I die being hugged by two pretty women." She says as she's squished. Shuhua and Yuqi ran ahead to find a good spot in the shade. 

 

The eight girls came to the spot that Shuhua found. The Two youngest carefully laid out a blanket for the group. Everyone sat except Rosé. "Hey isn't that?..." Miyeon stood and waved. "Jennie! Jisoo! Come join us." The Two women made their way to them holding hands. Rose looked at jisoo then at their intertwined hands. "Did you..." Jennie chuckled. "No she didn't. I caught her crying and singing to some stupid love song and figured it out." Jisoo blushed hiding her face. "It helps that she said my name a few times while singing." Rose started laughing so hard she nearly fell over. Lisa caught her laughing softly as well. Jisoo turned to Jennie pouting softly. "Why'd you tell? You couldn't let me look cool for once?" Jennie gently pinched her cheek. "My love. You don't need to look cool you've already got me. Unless you're trying to impress someone else?" Jisoo shook her head. "Nuh uh nope. Never ever." Jennie smiled and kissed her cheek. "Good keep being the adorable lovable dork I fell for." Rose smiled and leaned into Lisa whispering. "These are the pretty sales ladies I told you about. The ones who I flirted with then tried to get one to confess to the other." Lisa nodded smiling. "Well it didn't work but they still ended up together." Lisa ruffled her hair. 

 

Soojin sat down on the blanket putting her sunglasses on. Shuhua immediately sat in her lap smiling at her. "I wanna kiss you so bad but your rainbow lips will get messed up..." Soojin chuckled and pulled her closer kissing her. Shuhua reached her hands up taking Soojins face in her hands. The two women continued to kiss til Shuhua felt something hit the back of her head. "Ow what?" She turned and saw Yuqi sticking her tongue out at her. She jumped up and started to chase Yuqi. The Chinese girl yelling. "Shuhua if you hit me you're homophobic!" Shuhua yelled back. "I'm gayer than you idiot!" 

 

A few yards away was a tall woman with black and blonde hair holding hands with another shorter blonde woman. "Is that Shuhua?" The other blonde woman tilted her head. "Who's Shuhua?" Yoohyeon laughed softly. "I told you about my best friend Miyeon. That girl with the long black hair that just tackled the girl with pink hair is one of her fiancees. "Oh..." She looked surprised. "Well let me just fix my face a little and I'll be ready to meet them." She smiled at her kissing her cheek. Yoohyeon pouted at her. "What's there to fix you're beautiful no matter what." Minji chuckled. "I want to make a good impression I don't want them to think you're dating a slob and be worried about you." Minji held her hand and pulled her closer by her waist gently kissing her. Yoohyeon reciprocated the kiss leaning into the woman. 

 

Jennie tilted her head recognizing Yoohyeon. "Hey y'all's friend from the bridal shop is here." Jennie pointed and everyone followed with their eyes only to see Yoohyeon and Minji kissing. Rose shot up. She looked at Miyeon then at Yoohyeon again. "Yah Kim Yoohyeon! Are you cheating on me?!" Yoohyeon broke the kiss shocked. Minji saw the look on her face and gently caressed her cheek. "I guess I don't have time to get ready then?" She kissed her hand. "Let's go." Yoohyeon and Minji made their way to the group. "Hey gu-" She was cut off by Rose's loud voice. "How could you!? We tell you everything and you're over here not telling us you've got a girlfriend?!" Yoohyeon covered Rose's mouth. "Shush it or I'm getting the bottle." Rose's eyes widened. "You didn't even know I was here you don't have it..." Yoohyeon smiled. "Rosie Rosie Rosie how long have you known me? I'm always prepared." Rose hid behind Lisa. Miyeon laughed at the poor Australian girl. "Yoohyeon let her live." 

 

Miyeon held her hand out to Minji. "I'm Cho Miyeon Yoohyeons best friend. These are my fiances Soojin and Shuhua." She pointed to them both and they waved. Soojin picked a stick out of Shuhuas hair. Minji shook her hand. Yuqi smiled and held her hand out. "I'm Song Yuqi. ex bestfriend of Shuhua. This is my wife Soyeon. Minji chuckled and shook her hand. "That's it Song Yuqi. I'm getting the ducky covered up!" Yuqi glared. "You better not the ducky is sacred!" Everyone else introduced themselves peacefully while Yuqi and Shuhua bickered yet again. 

 

Note: I promise I haven't forgotten about our beautiful throuple I have just been very focused on Sooshu and my Mishu stories that I'm writing. Also I was thinking of writing another oneshot about a different type of poly relationship. And I'm interested in writing unusual pairings that I wouldn't normally. Maybe as a one shot comp. Anyway all of this is to say my Brian has to many ideas and I'm working on them all.