I can't sleep

Love³

Miyeon looked at the two women to her right. They looked almost like angels. Their eyes closed a peaceful smile on their lips. She wished she could join them in dreamland. She wondered to herself what they might be dreaming about. She let her thoughts consume her imagining what they might be dreaming of. 

Soojin looked down at Shuhuas round belly smiling at her. "You're gonna do great Baobei. Soon we'll have a mini Shuhua running around. Making messes just like her Mama." Shuhua pouted at her. "Everything hurts Jin-ah. And I'm so tired." Miyeon chuckles softly as she stood behind Shuhua. She wrapped her arms around her waist gently rubbing her stomach. "That's why you're supposed to be in bed angel. We can handle everything. There's nothing for you to worry about. We painted the nursery. We got the crib and the changing table set up. All that's left is to pack the baby bag and hang a few decorations. Now go back to bed and try to relax." Shuhua pouted again. She was a bit frustrated she couldn't help"I could at least help hang stuff up..." Soojin smiled and kissed her forehead "Nope you're to clumsy Baobei. We can't risk you injuring yourself. And with less than a week left til baby time nonetheless? Can't risk it. Now listen to Miyeonnie and go back to bed. We'll come give you so much snuggles once we're done." Shuhua pouted and waddled back to the room. 

Miyeon smiled at her own imagination. She knew how bad Soojin wanted kids she and Shuhua would also like them. But Soojin was the real maternal one between the three. "Pregnant Shu..." She mumbled to herself quietly. She kept thinking. This time she thought of what Shuhua might be dreaming of. 

Shuhua stood at the end of the aisle. She wore a beautiful white dress with long sheer sleeves stitched with intricate flower designs. She took a deep breath. "It's finally happening I can't believe it. I still can't believe these two beautiful women want to marry me." She felt her dad come to her side. He held his arm out to her so she could take it as he began to walk her down the aisle. She looked at the two women standing at the end and began to cry. It was like a dream. Miyeon wore a backless dress that went up to her neck on the front that hugged her waist before flaring out a bit at the end. Her hair was swept up into a beautifully intricate braid. Soojin stood at the other side a shorter dress with a generous neckline. Her hair down in soft curls falling across her shoulders"Wow...Is it possible to fall in love all over again?" As she and her father made it to the end where the two were they each took a handHer father looked at her with tears in his eyes. "You two better make sure you take good care of my little girl got it?" He gave both a gentle pat he could tell they would. As Shuhua looked at her fiancees she could see that they had also been crying. She could see all the love they held for her and each other in their eyes. "I love you both so much..." She whispered as Soyeon their friend and officiant began to talkShe wasn't able to focus thinking about the two of them until she felt both of her hands squeezed softly. This was her signal that it was her turn to say her vows. She cleared scared her voice would crack from all the emotions. "I will never forget the day we decided to move forward with our relationships. I remember thinking before that that there was no way I could deserve the two of you. But that day I felt like I was walking on clouds. I got to be with the two most beautiful women in the world. I never imagined that you would be willing to deal with me this long. And now you're going to be willingly stuck with me forever."  She laughed softly as the tears continued to flow. "And I've never been happier. But I am confident that as we take this step. As we start the next chapter to the rest of our lives. I am confident that I will just be happier every day. I am so utterly and completely in love with both of you. And I promise I will try my hardest to make sure you can be just as happy."  ​​​​​​With that Soyeon announced that the three were finally one. "Will the three Mrs.Yehs please demonstrate the strength of your devotion to each other by exchanging rings and a few kisses." And so they did ending the ceremony looking at eachother lovingly. 

Miyeon smiled more to herself. "My Shuhua and Soojin will make beautiful brides..." She smiled biting her lip. She felt an arm wrap around her waist and looked to see Shuhua slightly awake. "What are you doing still awake Yeonnie?" Miyeon gently kissed her forehead pulling her close. "I was just thinking. Go back to sleep my angel." Shuhua nuzzled into her neck. "You want me to make you warm milk?" Miyeon smiled at the offer. "No angel you know if you stand up you won't go back to sleep easily." She kissed her forehead. "Come on lets go to sleep." She closed her eyes holding the girl close to her body. After a few moments she felt the girl completely relax against her body falling asleep. Her own sleep followed not far behind. 

Miyeon stood on the beach a nervous but excited smile on her lipsShe spoke to someone on the phone. "They're on their way now? I am ready for them already anyway. Thanks for all the help. Yeah I know I owe you. Mhm bye!" She quickly fixed her shirt making sure it was perfect "Come on Mi you can do it. There's no way they'll say no you love each other." She looked in the distance to see Shuhua and Soojin walking hand in hand twords her. They both had a confused look on their faces. "I thought you weren't feeling good. Were you just making excuses to get rid of us?" Shuhua asked. Soojin noticed that around Miyeon was a heart made of lit candles and roses. She gently nudged the younger girl. Miyeon flashed them a bright smile. She got down on one knee pulling out a ring box. "Yes I did make an excuse to get away from you. But I had a good reason." She looked up at the two taking a deep breath to steady herself. "I can't even begin to tell you just how lucky I feel to wake up next to you both every day. And I want to do that forever. I feel so so lucky to get to eat meals with you two every day. And I want to continue doing that forever. I feel so incredibly lucky to be the one who gets to cuddle you when you're sad and give you tons of little kisses all over your faces. And I want to do that forever. I could honestly go on and on about all the things I'm lucky about. But there's not enough time in the world. So it's time I finally worked up the courage to ask. Will you Yeh Shuhua and Seo Soojin be my wives. Please." All three women were crying tears of joy. Soojin wiped her eyes trying hard not to ruin her make-up "Yes of course!!" Shuhua was crying to hard to be able to get the words out. She opted to just nod enthusiastically. Miyeon laughed softly glad that her nervousness was unfounded. She opened the box revealing three beautiful rings. She had had them custom made for the three of them. They were a beautiful white gold each with a different three karat triangle cut stone in them. Soojins ring was a beautiful light aquamarine stone. Shuhuas was the same but with a light grey diamond set in it instead. She gently took Soojins hand placing the ring on her finger giving a soft kiss to her hand after. She then repeated the same action with Shuhua showing them both the most loving and tender smile ever. "I know these rings are a bit flashy but..." She pulled out her own matching ring that had a light green emerald in the center. "Three is a very significant number to all of us. It's how many of us there are. It is how many children we want one day. It is the day and month you met for the for the first time. And the day the three of us became official two months later. Not to mention it's considered a lucky number. And I want nothing but the best luck for our family. So I hope you will like the rings I picked out for us. I can't wait to start this next chapter of our lives together." She smiled and gently kissed both women pulling them into a hug. Shuhua pouted. "Can I put your ring on for you?" Soojin and Miyeon laughed nodding. Shuhua happily took it and placed it on Miyeons finger kissing it after. "There perfect!"

 

That night even though it took a while Miyeon slept well. She planned their future unconsciously as she slept. 

 

Note: Please never let me write a chapter with so much of a dream sequence in it again. Aff won't just let me paste the fancy ​​​Italics so I had to retype all of them.