New Girl

Love³

Shuhua stood in front of the mirror and took a deep breath. "Everything will be okay. You will do fine. You don't need to worry. You won't let them down." Every possible thing that could go wrong flashed through her head at once. She could slip and knock over the professor. She could drop a scalpel on her foot. She could forget to wear pants. She looked down at herself. "It's okay Shuhua you're wearing pants." She mumbled as she sighed. 

 

Soojin knocked on the door frame. "Come on Baobei you're gonna do great. Now hurry Miyeon is putting your stuff in the car for you already." She held her arms open to the woman. Shuhua went to her hugging her taking a deep breath of her perfume. "I'm nervous." She mumbled. Soojin gently scratched her back to comfort her. "I know Baobei. You're being very brave going back to school to fulfill your dreams. We will be with you every step of the way." 

 

She kissed Shuhua on the forehead and patted her . "Get going now you don't want to be late. You know Miyeon won't let you go without a few minutes to hug you and kiss you and tell you goodbye." Soojin chuckled. Both Miyeon and Shuhua could be clingy so Shuhua would be late if they weren't careful. 

 

Shuhua went out to the car and immediately latched onto Miyeon holding onto her shirt almost desperately as she hugged her. "Awe Angel its gonna be fine. You're gonna do great." Shuhua nodded as she pressed her face into Miyeons shoulder. "We need to go..." She mumbled as she didn't let go. Miyeon chuckled as she pulled the woman's arms from her waist gently. "Come on Angel." She opened the door for her. Shuhua went in waiting for her. 

 

Miyeon got into the car and started it. She felt Shuhua hugging her waist. She smiled and gently petted the woman's head. "Shu my angel I can't drive if you're laying on the gear shift. Do you think you could do with just laying your head on my shoulder?" Shuhua moved blushing. "Sorry..." She mumbled. Miyeon smiled and kissed her cheek. "Nothing to be sorry for. I'm your fiancee after all I do enjoy the snuggles. But I do also enjoy driving safely so I don't hurt my angel on accident." 

 

Soojin waved from the door blowing a kiss to them as she got ready to leave to work as well. Shuhua chewed on her lip a bit. "So what do you want for breakfast my angel?" Miyeon asked smiling. "Umm whatever you want. I don't have any ideas." Miyeon chuckled. "We'll go to that diner down from your school." Shuhua nodded looking out the window. Miyeon held her hand rubbing the back with her thumb. 

 

They pulled up to the diner and Miyeon for out going to Shuhuas side. She opened the door for her and almost immediately felt arms around her waist. She chuckled. "You sure are cute you know." She ran her fingers through her hair. "I love you and I'm very proud of you. I know you'll do amazing. You'll have your own vet clinic in no time. My boss baby." Shuhua stood up but didn't let go. "Let's go in I'm hungry." She tried to hide the blush from her compliments. 

 

Miyeon led the way into the diner and chose a booth for them. She looked at the time they had about forty-five minutes to eat. "Okay angel what do you want to eat? Get anything you want." Shuhua looked st the menu puffing her cheeks. She pointed to a chocolate crepe. "Okay and to drink?" Shuhua hummed. "Coffee?" Miyeon nodded. "One coffee and crepe for my angel got it." She went to the counter to order. 

 

An excited looking woman walked into the diner with her book bag thrown over her shoulder. Following right behind her was another tireder looking woman behind her. "Jagi it's to early. Did I have to come with?" She pouted at the short haired woman as she spoke sleepy korean. "Ah my sleeping beauty it's just this once. And once I'm in you can just go home to our nice comfy bed and I'll bring home lunch." Miyeon overheard them and waved. "Excuse me you go to a school around here?" 

 

The sleepy woman had her arms draped around the others neck from behind and her head on her shoulder. "Yeah! The vet school! Names Amber this is my girlfriend Krystal I promise she is awake sometimes." Krystal nudged her pouting. Miyeon bowed. "I'm Miyeon and this is my girlfriend Shuhua she's also going to the vet school!" Shuhua looked up at the older woman and waved. She heard her phone ringing and saw a facetime from Soojin. "And here's our other girlfriend." Shuhua answered. "Baobei did you tell Yuqi to come get the kids? They can't stay by themselves you know they have separation anxiety." Shuhua nodded. "I told her she is probably still trying to get free of Soyeon unnie." 

 

Amber lightly tapped Miyeons shoulder. "Baobei is Mandarin is your other girlfriend chinese? Thats really cool I'm from Taiwan. Well kinda I was born there moved to America moved back and forth for a while til I landed here." She felt a small hand on . "Jagi you can't just ask someone a question then not give them a chance to answer." Amber blushed. "Sorry." Miyeon chuckled. "Well the cutie on the phone is Soojin she's korean. But Shuhua is also from Taiwan. Born and raised." Amber looked excited. "Hey! A new classmate from the same country sweet!" 

 

Soojin raised an eyebrow. "Who is Miyeon talking to?" Shuhua moved the camera twords Krystal and Amber. "Krystal the sleepy one. And Amber the hyper one." Soojin chuckled. "Baobei it's not very polite to describe people like that. Hello I'm Soojin." Amber waved at the camera smiling. "It's no problem really her description was spot on. It's nice to meet you!" Krystal's stomach growled and Amber blushed. "It seems I'm slacking a bit. Would you mind company for breakfast?" Amber asked. "No we don't mind at all." Amber gently detached herself from Krystal and made her sit and scoot into the booth before going and ordering their usual. 

 

Soon they were eating and a slightly more awake Krystal chatted as well. "My sister is the CEO of Blanc and Eclair so I just work for her. An assistant of sorts. Who better to be your assistant than your little sister who already knows all your likes and dislikes right?" Miyeon smiled. "Blanc and Eclair? Has your sister expressed any interest in working with the Cho corporation? We have excellent photographers and plenty of models." Krystal tilted her head. "We? Wait you're Miyeon which means..." It clicked and she dug in her purse pulling out a card. They began to talk business. 

 

Soon enough they finished eating and made their way to the school. "Okay Jagi make sure you pay attention and don't talk over the teacher." Krystal scolded the older woman straightening out her shirt. "You're gonna do great." She smiled. "Thank you princess." Amber flashed her a dorky smile. 

 

"Here we go my angel. Don't be to nervous okay? You're gonna do great you're one of the smartest people I know. And you really love animals too so I know you'll try your hardest. I love you." Miyeon kissed Shuhua on the cheek. "Your classes end at noon? I'll pick you up for lunch then and we can go visit our JinJin for a bit. How's that sound?" Shuhua nodded and took a deep breath. "I love you too. I'm ready I think." Shuhua waited for Amber and the two went into the school together. If nothing else it was good to have a new friend on the first day of a new school. 

 

Note: So sorry about the delay I just haven't had the energy to write anything for a few days. I tried but nothing that made sense would come out. Hopefully I'm back though.