The Ex

Love³

Miyeon had drug her girlfriends to a party at work. "I have to look good as the CFO." She mumbled as she tried to fix her tie unsuccessfully. Soojin smiled adjusting the girls tie for her. "You always look good." She leaned in and pecked her lips softly. Shuhua quietly fixed her own dress. This was their first party at Miyeons company all together. 

 

Shuhua had always made up an excuse not to go but wasn't so lucky this time. She felt very out of place amongst all the nicely dressed people. Miyeon and Soojin turned to Shuhua. "You look beautiful stop worrying." Miyeon spoke as if reading her mind. You both do." 

 

Miyeon stood back a bit admiring them. "Everyone will be staring at the two of you. I will have to fight to keep them away." She smirked at them. "Let's go in before we're late." She offered an arm to both women. Shuhua cling to her right arm her hand finding Miyeons bicep. Soojin copied the action on her left. 

 

"Don't worry Baobei we just have to pretend to be fancy for two hours then we get to go home and lay in bed and cuddle in our PJs." Shuhua sighed softly. "Can't we go do that now that sounds more fun." Miyeon gently nudged Shuhua with her hip. "You'll do fine I've never seen anyone who didn't fall for you immediately." Shuhua still had a bad feeling but she walked in with them nonetheless. 

 

The first 45 minutes passed fine and Shuhua was begining to enjoy it having a plate of finger foods and a glass of champagne. She leaned into Soojins side feeling a little tipsy as she had already had a few drinks and never had a good alcohol tolerance. 

 

Her eyes closed til she heard a familiar voice. "Yeh Shuhua? What are you doing here? Last time I saw you was in Taiwan...At that party." Shuhua opened her eyes taking a deep breath trying to calm her already high tension level. 

 

"Hello Tzuyu nice to see you again...These are my girlfriends Soojin and Miyeon." Miyeon wrapped a protective arm around her youngest girlfriend feeling how tense she had become. She bowed her head to the girl. "Cho Miyeon. Nice to meet you." She said a little stiff but trying to be polite. 

 

Soojin however was shooting daggers at the girl in front of them. "Soojin." She said coldly. "And how do you know Shuhua?" Tzuyu had a small smirk on her lips. "Ah they don't know about me? I was her first girlfriend. We were together for what 5 years? From 14 to 19. That is til I found her at a party with her tongue down some other girls throat." She said flatly. 

 

Shuhua groaned. "Tzuyu stop. I told you even back then I wasn't the one who kissed her." Tzuyu looked annoyed. "But you kissed back!" Shuhua sighed. "I didn't kiss back I was drunk and I didn't know what was going on. If anything you should have been mad at her. She was your friend." Shuhua looked to her sides seeing a shocked Miyeon and an even more annoyed Soojin. "And look now you've broken my girlfriends thanks a lot Chou." 

 

She rolled her eyes and left the building. She was still a bit tipsy and struggling to walk straight in her heels. "Stupid Chou Tzuyu. I wasted so much time on you. Gave you everything for years. And now you want to throw a fit. Because your friend kissed me." 

 

She took off her heels and stomped towards the street. Flagging down a taxi she made her way home swearing off all parties from now on.

 

Still inside the building Tzuyu chuckles bitterly. "I see she still has her bratty attitude as well. I knew she was a cheater but having two girlfriends that's a whole new level even for her." 

 

Soojin was seconds away from putting her years of taekwondo to good use when Miyeon stepped forward. "Miss Chou may I ask who you came with?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "Son Chaeyoung probably your boss why?" 

 

Miyeon smirked and in her authoritarian voice spoke to her calmly but firmly. "You obviously don't realize. You just pissed off the CFO. Miss Son Chaeyoung you say is your date? I'll have a talk with her on monday about the kind of company she keeps. Someone like you is not befitting of someone of her skill and status in this company. I suggest you leave now before I have security drag you out along with any dignity you have left." 

 

She her heel looking at Soojin. "Come on lets go find our Angel." Soojin linked their arms as she pulled out her phone. She attempted to call Shuhua but the girl didn't answer. Soojin sighed worried. "She's probably on her way home crying her eyes out. We should hurry." 

 

That's exactly what was happening. Shuhuas makeup was ruined black streaks running down her cheeks. She was terrified that the two older women would believe what Tzuyu said and not trust her anymore. 

 

As the taxi pulled up in front of their apartment she handed him money telling him to keep the change. She quickly went into the apartment taking her dress off and changing into her favorite pair of comfy PJs. She curled up in their bed still crying softly. 

 

Soojin and Miyeon soon arrived home and saw Shuhuas dress not far from the door. Breathing a small sigh of relief as they knew exactly where she would be. They made their way to the bedroom and saw Shuhua laying on the bed in her favorite pjs. 

 

She had cried herself to sleep. Soojin nodded at Miyeon and the two of them quickly changed into their pjs that matched Shuhuas. Climbing into bed on either side of her Miyeon spooning her from the back and Soojin holding her close to her chest gently her hair. 

 

Shuhua woke up from all the movement and looked at them. Her voice was hoarse. "I didn't do it. She just didn't trust me. Please don't hate me." Shuhua spoke sounding desperate. 

 

Soojin gently her cheek. "Don't worry Baobei. We know you're not that type of person." She laid a gentle kiss on the girls forehead. Miyeon held Shuhua tighter from behind nuzzling into her neck. "You're very loyal Angel. You could never do anything like that to hurt us." 

 

Shuhua sniffled. "I was hurt when she broke up with me and wouldn't listen to me. But it was nowhere near what I felt when I thought the two of you would break up with me." She cried softly. 

 

Miyeons heart broke seeing her this way. She wished she could protect her all the time. "I'm never going to another party again." Shuhua mumbled. Soojin smiled and kissed her cheek. "We won't make you go to another party. You can just stay home in your jammies and watch movies." She lightly in an attempt to make her laugh. 

 

"So who was her friend who kissed you do we know her?" Shuhua nodded a bit. "Im Nayeon." Soojin raised her eyebrows in shock. "Wait like the Im Nayeon?! Isn't she like super famous now?" 

 

Shuhua blushed. "We never did anything we were both drunk and she kissed me once. She apologized the next day she's a sweet person." 

 

Soojin looked at her and narrowed her eyes. "Baobei you kissed a famous YouTuber and didn't tell us." Miyeon tilted her head. "You still watch her videos." Soojin gasped. "We used to watch her stuff together." She pouted she was just teasing. "You made your girlfriend watch your ex girlfriend with you." Shuhua whined. "She wasn't my girlfriend just a nice unnie!" She insisted. Soojin laughed softly. 

 

Suddenly Miyeons and Soojin made eye contact a silent agreement between them as they began to take turns kissing all over Shuhuas face. The girl under them squirmed and giggled. "That tickles!" She was in a way better mood now. "I love you two." She mumbled. "No one but you two...Well I love Haku and Mata and my mom and dad." Soojin rolled her eyes playfully. "And I love Yuqi but like an annoying sister type of love." Miyeon laughed softly and began tickling Shuhua making her stop listing people.  

 

Soojin just watched smiling admiring them thinking to herself. 'Good thing that Chou Tzuyu broke Shuhuas heart otherwise she never would have left Taiwan and met us.' She'd take this over any stuffy old party any time. "Wanna watch a movie? I think we should watch a movie." Shuhua and Miyeon stopped and nodded. 

 

Soojin began to turn on the notebook. Shuhua pouted. "Isn't it my turn to pick what if I want to watch something else." Soojin smirked and kissed her softly tugging on her lip. "But you don't. You definitely want to watch the notebook." Shuhua blushed and nodded. "Y-yay I love the notebook." 

 

Miyeon laughed softly. "Awe our little angel whipped for our JinJin." Soojin looked at her smirking as she held Shuhuas head to her chest cuddling her. "You're whipped too Cho Miyeon don't forget it." She kissed her also gently tugging on her lip. "But if it helps I'm whipped for the both of you as well." Soojin sure knew how to get what she wanted. But she was always willing to do anything for her two girlfriends. Including fighting a tall taiwanese girl that made her baby cry. 

 

 

 

Note: I am a twice stan. I only made Tzuyu the villain because they're both from Taiwan and I thought she fit nicely as someone's first love. So yeah Tzuyu. Also Nayeon was the other one I drug in cause she's my bias so.