Pride pt 2

Love³

They had been outside for a while the heat catching up to all of them. Soojin passed out the last bottles of water from their cooler. "I think it's time to go." Shuhua pouted at the older woman. "I'm having fun can we go to a bar or something? There's a lesbian bar not to far from here." Soojin looked at everyone. "Well..." Yuqi looked excited. "Please Unnie! It sounds fun!" Soojin nodded. "Fine but how many cars do we have between all of us?" She counted. "Okay so six cars which means we need six drivers." Soojin set out the rules about who could drink how much. She wasn't going to let any of their friends try to drive home drunk. The drivers were chosen. Soojin would drive their car volunteering herself as she didn't want to ruin the fun for her fiances. Soyeon tried to make Minnie drive but she said she wanted to ride with Lisa and Rose so she had to be their designated driver. Lisa volunteered herself saying. "I've got to make sure both of my girlfriends get home safe." Jennie and Minji decided they wanted to drive as well citing that they didn't trust their girlfriends behind the wheel. 

 

They got to the bar each showing their IDs at the door. Soojin's rule was that the driver's could have one drink when they got there but then couldn't drive for at least an hour and after a water. So as soon as they got inside Miyeon bought a round of shots. They all took their shots Soojin immediately chasing it with water. 

 

"Rosie can I steal Lisa for a dance?" Rose nodded smiling at Minnie. "Yes ma'am you two have fun." Minnie took Lisa out to the dance floor. Soojin smiled at Miyeon. "I think I'll take Shuhua? Then after that it's you and me." Miyeon leaned in and kissed her. "Have fun be careful." Before she could turn around everyone but Rose had already disappeared. The Australian girl smiled at her. "What do you say bestie do you want to dance? I promise I won't flirt with you this time." Miyeon laughed. "We know that's a lie but of course I'll dance with you." Miyeon stood up and offered her hand to Rose. The two made their way to the dance floor and began to dance together. 

 

After about two hours everyone had returned to their table. Shuhua Rose and Jisoo all a little past tipsy. "Lisaaaa you're so prettyyyyy" Rose leaned into her nuzzling her neck. Lisa chuckled and held her close. "I'm glad you think so it'd be awkward if you didn't." She kissed the top of her head. Minnie watched the two with a small smile on her face. "She's right even if she's a little drunk our Lisa is so beautiful." Lisa shook her head with a smile. "Are you sure you're not a little drunk too? Your face is red honey." Minnie shook her head a lazy smile on her face. "I don't like getting drunk so I stopped. Just a little buzzed I promise." She leaned her head on the other Thai woman's shoulder and started singing an old Thai lullaby. Rose and Minnie both looked like they were gonna fall asleep soon. "I guess I should get these two home. Soojin can I have my keys back?" Soojin passed them to her. "Did you need help getting them to the car?" Lisa shook her head. "I'll have to carry Rose but Minnie will just follow us don't worry. Thanks for taking charge so we're all safe." She smiled and stood up lifting rose into her arms. "Come on Minnie mouse you can stay at my place." Minnie stood blowing a kiss at Yuqi and Soyeon then at Miyeon Soojin and Shuhua. "See you next time." She hooked her finger in the loop on the back of Lisa's pants and followed her as they left. 

 

Jisoo was more of a giggly drunk. "Jenjen you know what's funny?" She burst into laughter unable to finish her thought. Jennie just smiled at her sweetly fixing her hair. "What's funny?" Jisoo crinkled her nose. "When I was little I used to have a Guinea pig and..." She started giggling again. "I named her Princess Buttercup cause of my favorite movie. But she had a mohawk. Not very princess like." Jennie chuckled. "I think I remember that. That's very cute my love." Jisoo blushed deeply. "My love? Jennie how did you know about my crush? Who told you?" Jennie shook her head with a smile. "You did silly. And then we kissed and we moved in together and now you cling to me like a koala all the time. And I love it. Just like I love you." She kissed her cheek lightly. "Whoa... I did that? Wow go me. I love you too Jenjen." She snuggled into the girls side making her chuckle. "I think it's almost time for us to go home. What do you think?" Jisoo nodded with a smile. "We can cuddle?" Jennie nodded. "Of course who am I to say no. Come on. Bye guys thanks for keeping us company." She left holding Jisoo's hand leading her out. 

 

Soyeon was got up to dance when a tall woman came up to her. "Hey beautiful. I just had to come talk to you." Soyeon smiled a bit. "Oh hey." The woman shifted a bit feeling confident in her luck. "I was wondering if you'd want to dance with me. Assuming you're single and just with a group of friends that is." Soyeon shook her head. "No sorry I'm spoken for. You see that woman with the pink hair?" She pointed at Yuqi who was drawing on the knocked out Shuhua with her eyeliner while Soojin and Miyeon we're distracted. "The one defacing your other friend? Yes." Soyeon chuckled. "That's my fiance and any second she's gonna remember I'm here and jump up trip over the chair and fall and we'll have to go home cause she doesn't like when other people see her cry." The woman furrowed her brows. "Shouldn't you try to stop her from falling then?" Soyeon held her hands up as if surrendering. "I've tried I've tried so many times so many ways. She can't be stopped." The woman chuckled. "Well I-" She was cut off by a thud then another directly after. She sighed. "Well that's my que. Have fun." She turned and saw both Miyeon and Yuqi on the floor. "What happened?" Soojin was helping them both up. Yuqi's forehead had a red circle where she hit her head and her eyes already started watering. Soojin was inspecting Miyeon's face where she'd also fallen. "She tried to catch Yuqi not taking into account that she's been drinking and that Yuqi always falls." Soyeon nodded. "Well I guess that means we should go then." She held Yuqi close kissing the spot where she had hit her head. "Baby you really should be more careful." The Chinese woman sniffled. "I can't help it I wanted to come find you. Why'd you leave me behind?" Soyeon smiled fixing her hair. "I was just going to dance honey it's fun." Yuqi wiped her eyes holding onto Soyeon's shirt on the sides as she mumbled. "I wanna go home..." Soyeon hugged her smiling softly. "Fine let's go home. Let me tell everyone bye first?" Yuqi nodded a bit letting her go. "Well you know the drill. I'll text you when we get home. Bye." She waved at everyone before taking Yuqi out. 

 

Miyeon pouted as she touched her nose. It stung a bit. "Honey you should know not to try to catch her by now. She's accidentally taken giant men down with her." Soojin gently looked at her nose to make sure it wasn't actually hurt. "I know but I had to try." She pouted more. "She's our Angel's best friend I gotta try to help." Soojin smiled and kissed her cheek. "You're our hero. But you really should pick your battles more carefully." She puckered her lips with a smile. Miyeon leaned in and took the kiss offered to her. "I bet I look stupid with my red nose." Yoohyeon looked at her nodding. "You do but that's okay Soojin still loves you." Miyeon furrowed her brows. "Meanie. Why are we best friends again?" Yoohyeon smiled. "Cause you'll never find someone who can handle you and Rosie at the same time other than me?" Minji who was sitting to Yoohyeon's side gently petted her head. "Hey hey be nice. You're gonna be upset in the morning if you cause a fight." Yoohyeon pouted at Minji. "Kisses?" Minji chuckled softly. "Yep we're going home. You wanna stay at my apartment tonight?" Yoohyeon nodded with a cute smile. Minji bowed to Soojin and Miyeon. "Nice to meet you and sorry about her attitude. I'll be taking her to sleep this off now. 

 

"I think we should go too." Soojin woke Shuhua up gently. "Baobei hey it's time to go." Shuhua looked at her rubbing her eyes. "Go home?" Soojin smiled. "Yes of course. Are you ready?" Shuhua nodded standing up. She nearly lost her balance and fell but Soojin held her hand firmly. "Don't let go I'll make sure you don't fall." Shuhua smiled as she held her hand. "Wahhh I must be pretty lucky." Soojin shook her head with a chuckle. "I'm the lucky one." Miyeon held Shuhua's other hand. "What happened to your nose?" She tried to touch it gently. "She tried to stop the leaning tower of Yuqi from falling over." Shuhua pouted. "Don't do that anymore." She kissed her nose. Miyeon smiled at the gesture. They got to the car and Soojin opened the back door. "Come on both of you in the back this time." Miyeon pouted. "But I wanna sit up front." Soojin smiled. "But you can sit in the back and cuddle Shuhua." She nodded and climbed into the back with the already asleep again woman. Soojin shook her head with a smile. "They're a mess but they're my mess." She drove them home. 

 

Once they got home and in the apartment Soojin sent Miyeon to take a shower first. "Come with..." She whined wanting Soojin with her. "You know I need to make sure Shuhua doesn't fall asleep in there so I have to shower with her. I'll shower with you tomorrow I promise." Miyeon made a grumpy face but did what she was told. Shuhua was slumped over in Soojin's lap. The older woman had a makeup wipe and was carefully removing her makeup for her. Shuhua woke up mumbling. "JinJin... Where's Miyeonnie?" Soojin smiled. "I sent her for her shower first since you can't be trusted to shower by yourself when you've been drinking." Shuhua pouted. "We could all shower together." Soojin just shook her head. "You know it won't fit all three of us." Shuhua hummed. "When we get married we can move into a house with a biiig shower." Soojin nodded. "I'll add that to the list of requirements." She said jokingly. She began removing her own makeup giving a kiss on the forehead to Shuhua every few moments. 

 

Miyeon came out of the bathroom in a robe. "I'll go get the bed ready." Soojin smiled blowing a kiss at her. "Seeya soon my love." She took Shuhua to the bathroom and quickly got the two of them showered before joining Miyeon in bed. She laid to the side holding on tightly to Miyeon who was in the middle. "Sleep well my lives I hope you had fun." She smiled as she closed her eyes. 

 

Note: Sorry again it's been rough finding time to write. I've had this chapter mostly written but I just needed an ending. Hopefully I can update my other stories in the next few days as well!