Familiar faces

Love³

Shuhua skipped happily to the table. "Thank you Miyeonnie!" Miyeon smiled. "I know you really wanted to try this place. I can't say no to my babies can I?" Soojin kissed her cheek. "How generous." She smiled. 

 

Shuhua pulled out a chair for both Miyeon and Soojin. Soojin sat but Miyeon gently nudged the woman into the waiting seat. "Thanks anyway angel." Shuhua pouted. "I was just trying to be gentlewomanly." Miyeon pecked her pout. "You did a good job. I love you very much." Shuhua blushed. 

 

They heard a woman speak at the table behind them. "Im Nayeon what have I told you about doing that in public?" Shuhua heard the woman reply confirming it was who she thought it was. "You told me it was hot and it made you want to go home and..." 

 

Shuhua moved her chair to their table. "Unnie didn't you traumatize me enough in school? Don't make me have to accidentally hear you talking dirty." Nayeon widened her eyes. "Is that you!? Shuhua!" Nayeon pulled the younger woman into a tight hug. She looked at the other woman at the table. "Save me! Its a bunny attack!" The woman laughed a bit pulling Nayeon off of the younger woman. 

 

Miyeon and Soojin watched Soojin looked pretty unamused but didn't interfere. But that was mostly because Miyeon was holding her close to keep her from interfering. "So you're the famous Shuhua? My Nays first kiss." The other woman laughed. 

 

Shuhua looked surprised. "I...That...Unnie...I was your first kiss?" She started laughing. Nayeon was extremely embarrassed. "Yah get out of here if you're gonna laugh at me. And how dare you Minari I told you that as a secret!" Shuhua wiped tears from laughing. 

 

"Would you two mind some company for lunch? it's been a while." Nayeon looked at Mina for approval the woman gave a nod. Shuhua turned to Soojin and Miyeon. "Come on." She called to them in a sing songy voice. 

 

Miyeon pulled her chair up between Nayeon and Shuhua while Soojin was placed between Mina and Shuhua. "So who are these lovely ladies Shu?" Shuhua smiled proudly. "Oh these lovely ladies? Well they're my fiancees." Nayeon looked surprised. "Whoa two fiancees?! Wow you managed to get two beautiful women? I'm so proud." She held up her hand for a high five. 

 

Shuhua was going to high five her but stopped just before. "Wait unnie why'd you say it like that? You didn't think I could?" Nayeon shook her head. "No no that's not what I meant I meant most people are lucky for even one person to fall in love with them. You got two and one is Cho Miyeon of all people!" 

 

Miyeon looked taken aback. "You know me?" Nayeon smiled. "I'm one of the new influencers who will be repping your brand. You didn't know?" Miyeon tapped her chin. "Well that's not exactly my department.." Nayeon smiled. "We were supposed to meet next week on Wednesday about pay." Miyeon nodded. "Oh yeah..." 

 

Soojin and Mina both sat quietly as the three others spoke. Mina leaned over to Soojin and whispered. "I think they forgot we're here." Soojin tried to stifle her laugh but it came out a bit. "Hi I'm Seo Soojin. I'm a dance teacher and you?" 

 

Mina bowed. "Well actually I am also a dance teacher. Currently unemployed my last school fired me for being on Nayeons channel especially as her girlfriend. But I'm looking for a good place around here. Any suggestions?" Soojin hummed. "What kind of dance do you do? Maybe I can set up an interview with my school. As long as you're not going to steal my position that is." She joked

 

They talked for a while before their food was brought to them. As everyone ate they tried to catch up. "Yeah Jeongyeon is a nanny for some rich family you know she was always good with kids. Momo is in Japan not sure exactly what she's doing but I don't think she's sure either. And Tzuyu...Whoops sorry..." Soojin looked annoyed hearing the name. 

 

"We know where Tzuyus been." Mina and Nayeon looked shocked. "Did something happen?" Shuhua sighed and told the story. Nayeon took it all in. The oldest woman had a troubled look on her face. Maybe Tzuyu wasn't really sharing all her feelings after all.

 

"Uhuh. Shu...I know it doesn't excuse it I'm not trying to... But she's been through a lot... After you left she was heart broken. And then she dated several women trying to move on but every time she thought she liked someone they cheated on her. Then she met Sana. Mina's friend from Japan. She came to Korea and they fell in love and...Sana left two months ago. Her family called her back to try to marry her off to some rich family. As far as I know it was unsuccessful." Soojin bit her lip. "So she's been hurting... I still hate how she treated our Shuhua... But that does explain the disconnect from that letter to the Tzuyu we met..." Shuhua held her hand reassuringly. 

 

Nayeon nodded. "Yeah it's not very like her to treat people that way I'm sorry she did it..." Shuhua looked at Soojin. "Maybe I should talk to her? If that's okay with you two of course..." She looked at both of her girlfriends. "I only love you it doesn't matter what she says you two are the only ones." 

 

Soojin looked a little hesitant but nodded. "Just...If she shows any signs of trying to win you over..." Shuhua smiled at Soojin and cupped her cheek. "I'll throw my phone into the nearest swimming pool and get a new one new number and all."

 

Soojin nudged her lightly a small smile on her lips. "That's a little dramatic. What I mean is just if she does tell us and we can talk about it okay?" Shuhua nodded. "Thank you for trusting me." 

 

She leaned in giving Soojin a soft kiss. Soojin smiled returning it but pulling away after a second. "Of course I trust you. I trust you and Miyeon with my life. I just don't trust other people not to try and take advantage of my two very beautiful and sweet fiancees. You two are the most important people in my life." 

 

Mina and Nayeon watched. "Shuhua give me your number so I can add you to the chat Jeongyeon and Momo will be happy to hear from you." She nodded and took nayeons phone putting her number in under the name. 'Yeh Shuhua (Everyone's favorite Makne)' 

 

Nayeon laughed at the name. "You really haven't changed a bit have you?" Shuhua stuck her tongue out at her. "I have! I'm gonna be a vet." Nayeon smiled. "That's great! Maybe once you become a vet you can be on my channel. Everyone will fall in love with the pretty taiwanese vet. Just like everyone fell in love with the pretty japanese ballerina." She looked at Mina lovingly. The japanese woman blushed. "Hey miss cheesy stop it. You're gonna embarrass me." 

 

After lunch Miyeon insisted on paying for Mina and Nayeon as well. "This was fun. And you have our numbers so we can get your address for the wedding invitations later." Mina spoke to Soojin. "You sure the principal will like me?" Soojin nodded. "Yes of course. And the videos Nayeon showed really showed your skills. I will sit in during the meeting if you'd like." Mina nodded smiling at her new friend. 

 

Shuhua watched as her friends got along with her fiancees. She hummed happily. 'Glad we came out to eat!'