Spa day

Love³

Miyeon walked into the house she was tired. Very very tired. As she made her way into the living room she saw neither of her girlfriends. "Where are they?" She pouted. She felt her phone buzz and looked at the text she just received in their group chat. 

 

Cherry🍒Go to the bedroom and change into the robe we got for you. We will be home soon. 

 

Shushu 💚: Face down on the bed too!

 

She pouted and texted back. 

 

Yeonnie🌺: Yah! Where are you two? I wanted snuggles. I was promised snuggles. 

 

She didn't get a reply so she went to their room doing as she was told. She laid on the bed on her stomach trying to relax. Without realizing she dozed off. 

 

Shuhua came into the room carrying a basket of supplies. Soojin smiled at the sleeping woman. "Yeonnie wake up." She said using her most calming voice. She leaned down and gently pecked her cheek. The oldest began to wake up. 

 

Miyeon tried to turn over only to be stopped by Soojin. "Uh uh stay on your stomach." She said firmly. Miyeon pouted. "How am I supposed to get my cuddles?" Soojin hummed as she began to pull the robe off of the girl. Miyeon blushed as she was being made . Soojin took the big fluffy towel from the basket Shuhua was holding and laid it across the womans . "Relax were going to take care of you." Shuhua nodded smiling brightly. 

 

Shuhua grabbed a bottle from the basket and began to pour it on Miyeons back. The woman shivered a bit at the chill but soon felt a pair of warm hands rubbing it in. She sighed softly. Soojins expert hands running along her skin gently massaging the womans tense muscles. "We noticed how stressed you've been. Figured we'd treat you to a little spa day." Soojin smiled. Shuhua poured a bit of massage oil onto her own hands moving to the end of the bed to massage the womans legs. Miyeon let out another soft sigh. To say the two were good at this would be an understatement. This wasn't the first time being massaged by either one of them but it had been a while. 

 

Soojin ran her thumbs along Miyeons shoulder blades to the center of her spine applying light pressure. She hummed as she worked lovingly on the knots in her girlfriends back. Shuhua was working on Miyeons left leg her fingers gently digging into the woman's toned calf muscles. "You've been standing a lot lately haven't you?" Miyeon blushed. "How could you tell?" Shuhua didn't answer but just continued her actions.

 

Miyeon was almost in a trance after about thirty minutes of the two women's actions she had fallen asleep. Soojin nodded at Shuhua who left the room. Soojin began to gently wake the oldest. "Hey come on sleepy head we've got more plans." She whispered sweetly to her laying kisses along the side of her face. Miyeon looked at her. "Where's Shushu?" Soojin smiled. "She's getting ready for your next stop at the spa." 

 

Miyeon began to sit up. Soojin securely wrapped the robe around her again smiling at how relaxed the woman already looked. She took her hand pulling her to the already steamy bathroom. Shuhua had lit candles all around the room as well as ran a hot bath adding oils and bath salts into the water. 

 

The lights weren't on but thanks to the candles Miyeon could see just enough. Soojin let her hand go and kissed her forehead. "Shushu will take over for now." Shuhua hummed and helped her take the robe back off before carefully tying the woman's hair up into a bun for her. "Your bath awaits." She said as she helped her in. Miyeon couldn't help but blush at the sweet gesture. She sighed contently as she felt the warm water envelope her body. "Your massage was better but this is a close second." 

 

Shuhua only smiled at her. She pulled out a face wipe kneeling beside the tub and gently taking Miyeons makeup off for her. Shuhua was still surprised how someone could look so beautiful without makeup. She took a moment to admire her the older woman blushing at her actions. Shuhua pulled away to grab something. 

 

She came back with Miyeons favorite face mask in hand. "Let me see that beautiful face of yours." Miyeon lifted her chin so the woman would have an easier time. Shuhua placed the mask on her face and smoothed it out. "There now you can just sit and relax for a bit." Soojin walked back into the room with a small tray full of fresh fruit for Miyeon. She sat it beside the tub within the woman's reach. "We have a bit more to do just yell if you need anything." Shuhua and Soojin left the room. Miyeon smiled widely. "I am the luckiest woman in the world." She grabbed a grape eating it. 

 

When the water began to get colder and Miyeon began to miss the two she called to them. Normally she would get out on her own but she could tell the two didn't want that tonight. Shuhua appeared at the door a fluffy towel and a pair of brand new Pajamas for the woman. "Ready to get out?" Miyeon nodded. Shuhua held her hand out to her to help her up before carefully wrapping the towel around her. Miyeon puckered her lips. Shuhua looked at her with a straight face. "It's not professional to kiss the client I'm sorry miss Cho." She hesitated for only a second more before leaning in and kissing her. She pulled back after a moment and winked at her letting the water out of the tub. 

 

Miyeon stood there mesmerized by the way Shuhua looked in the candle light. She had yet to notice the woman's change of clothes into a pair of pajamas similar to the ones in her hand. Shuhua began to dry her off with the towel taking care to get all the water off of her. Miyeon used the closeness to steal several kisses from the girl. Shuhua hummed. "Here put these on." She gave her the pajamas then waited. 

 

Miyeon put them on pulling the mask off and her hair back down. "What's next?" Shuhua took her hand and took her to the living room. Soojin was nowhere to be seen but Miyeon saw there was a blanket and some pillows laid out on the floor in front of the TV. The couch had also been moved back to make room. On the blanket laid a basket with Miyeons favorite snacks in it as well as a glass of wine. "have a seat and I will start the movie for you." The youngest instructed. Miyeon sat down looking up at Shuhua who the TV playing a movie they knew Miyeon loved. "We will get you when we're ready."

 

 Shuhua went to the kitchen. Miyeon watched her walk away and teared up. She was overwhelmed with the amount of love she was feeling. Soojin came in after a bit and saw that Miyeon had been crying. She knelt beside her and laid gently kisses all over her face. "What's wrong you didn't like it?" Miyeon shook her head. "I love it. I love you both of you. What did I do to deserve all this?" Soojin just smiled. "We did it cause we love you silly. Now come on dinner is ready." 

 

She stood up allowing Miyeon to see her in a pair of matching pajamas. The older woman beamed a smile at her before getting up from the floor. Soojin took her hand leading her to the dining room. Shuhua had just finished setting out their plates and was lighting the candle at the center of the table. She smiled as she saw the two and went to them. She kissed Miyeon gently before pulling out the chair for her. Miyeon sat down and watched the two. Shuhua also pulled out the chair for Soojin who smiled. Even though this was about Miyeon Shuhua still did things for her. 

 

Once Shuhua sat down and Miyeon saw the pajamas Miyeon began to cry again. "Thank you both. I would have been okay with just cuddles you know." She wiped her eyes embarrassed. Soojin chuckled. "We just wanted to do something nice for you. You've been working extra hard lately.It was Shuhuas idea." Shuhua blushed. She had been planning to give Soojin credit as she was usually the romantic one. 

 

Miyeon reached over and took each of them by the hand. "Thank you. I am so lucky to have the both of you." Shuhua was feeling a little anxious because of the emotional atmosphere and decided to change it a bit. "Yeah we know we're super gorgeous." She playfully rolled her eyes. The two older women laughed knowing their youngest wasn't as good with emotions as them. "You are so gorgeous yes." Miyeon leaned over giving them both a kiss. "Now let's eat this looks good." Soojin smiled her turn to tease. "This is the part Shuhua had no hand in." She winked. "Well food poisoning isn't very relaxing now is it JinJin." They all laughed at Shuhuas remark. 

 

As they finished dinner they all went back into the living room. The three laid together on the blanket a second one pulled on top. They watched a movie together all huddled up comfortably in each other's arms. Miyeon came home tired but the two women beside her always knew how to help. 'Yep I'm gonna marry them..' She thought smiling to herself. 

 

Note: This was not the chapter I was planning to put out first. But seeing as the one I was planning turned into a mess I decided to do this one first to give myself a bit more time. Hope you all like it. Also any ideas for a fic are appreciated I've been meaning to write a MiSoo fic.