Sick

Love³

Soojin was woken up as she felt the girl to her left practically fling herself out of the bed. She sat up concerned. "Miyeon?" She rubbed her eyes as she followed the girl to the bathroom knocking lightly. "mi amor?" After a moment the toilet flushing and aggressive teeth brushing was heard. A sleepy and red faced Miyeon peaked out of the door. "Good morning beautiful." She tried to flirt to mask the fact that she was in fact very sick. 

 

"Go get in bed right now And don't get to close to Shuhua you know how easy she gets sick I cant handle you both being sick." Miyeon pouted. "I'm fine." She lied. Shuhua waddled over to them sleepily their blanket wrapped around her. "Why are we in the bathroom together so early. I wanna watch." She yawned. Soojin sighed. "Shu baby go sleep in the guest room. And you Cho Miyeon better go climb back in that bed now I'll call your assistant and tell her you're sick." Shuhua closed her eyes and snuggled into Soojins shoulder. "Our Mi is sick? Better listen Yeonnie you know how scary Jinnie is." She waddled out to the guest room. 

 

Miyeon went back to bed pouting. Soojin made the necessary calls so she and Miyeon could miss work for the day. "Thank you again Mrs.Bae tell your wife I said hi." She hung up and got the thermometer checking Miyeons fever. "102 degrees yeah you're not going anywhere for the day. Good thing we got a new extra comfy mattress huh." 

 

Shuhua came into the room carrying soup and crackers gently placing them on the night stand before walking back out. "Poor Shu." The youngest wanted desperately to take care of her older girlfriends as they did for her but she couldn't risk also getting sick. Miyeon pouted more. "What about me? I'm the sick one." Soojin rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean." She sat on the edge of the bed gently taking her hand kissing it. "Tell me all of your symptoms so I can get you some medicine." 

 

Miyeon groaned. "The fever. I'm a little dizzy and nauseated. And I'm very very cold the only remedy for that is to be snuggled between both of my girlfriends." Soojin shook her head and got up to go to the medicine cabinet getting her a few things. "Take these and eat the soup. I'll be back to check in you soon okay?" She kissed Miyeon on both cheeks. "I love you and so does Shuhua." 

 

Soojin went to the guest room to find Shuhua staring at the wall sadly. "Awe baby don't worry she'll be fine." She wrapped her arms around the younger girls waist trying to comfort her worries. "I know she's got the best nurse. I just wish I could help too. You know so she doesn't forget I love her." Shuhua began to play with her fingers. Soojin smiles lovingly and kisses her cheeks. "She knows very well you love her. And she loves you and will feel bad for getting you sick so you gotta stay away okay?" Shuhua nodded but pouted. 

 

"Come on you always wanted to teach me Mandarin but we didn't have time why don't you teach me something now to keep your mind busy." Shuhua smiled a bit "Baobei." Soojin tried to repeat. "Bow-bay" Shuhua smiled and shook her head repeating slowly "Bao-bei." Shuhua clapped excitedly. "You did it!" Soojin laughed at the girls excitement. "Are you gonna tell me what it means or just keep being cute" Soojin wrapped her arms around Shuhuas waist. "It means baby." Shuhua smiled proudly. "Ahh you're my baobei." Shuhua blushed and nodded. 

 

Soojin spent a bit of time with Shuhua distracting her before she went to see Miyeon. She slowly opened the door as she saw Miyeon asleep hugging both their pillows tight a habit the girl had when she missed them. Soojin pouted softly feeling bad for her before getting closer and gently kissing her forehead. 

 

She took the empty bowl and was going to leave again to let her rest but she felt a tug on her shirt. "Ahh Mi I thought you were asleep did I wake you up?" Miyeon wined a bit hugging Soojins waist. "I miss you and Shu already." Soojin softened at this. "I know but we gotta be careful. Just for tonight I'm sure you'll be better tomorrow." She kissed her temple gently. "Then Shu will shower you with affection. Or she'll just touch your . you know how our baby is." Miyeon laughed even though she was hurting. She nuzzled into Soojins stomach. "I'm sorry." She sniffled a bit. Soojin knelt down. "Hey no crying you didn't do anything wrong." She cupped her cheeks. "You can't be healthy all the time my love." She kissed her forehead. Miyeon hid her face in the girls shoulder. "I made you miss work..." Soojin smiled lovingly at her "You think I'd rather go to work than stay here and take care of my big baby?" Miyeon laughed a bit. "I love you.." Soojin smiled and kissed her nose. "I love you too Mi now get some rest I have to go make sure Shu won't rush in here." She kissed her forehead. 

 

As Soojin walked out of the room she saw Shuhua standing just outside the door. She crossed her arms. "You want to get sick too?" Shuhua pouted. "What if I'm already sick? We did share the bed last night. And I'll have you know I gave her lots of kisses yesterday. So if she has germs wouldn't I probably also have them?" Soojin raised an eyebrow. "Are you telling me you don't feel good? You want medicine too?" Shuhua shivered in disgust. "Fine I'll stop. I just miss her cuddles." Soojin .

 

"Are my cuddles not good enough?" Shuhuas eyes widened in panic. "N-No your cuddles are great I just..." She began to speak Mandarin very fast. Soojin cracked a mischievous smiled and Shuhua realized she was joking. Shuhua pouted. "Meanie. You know I love you right?" Soojin kissed her forehead. "Of course baobei" Shuhua blushed at the name. "I hope our kids accent is as cute as yours when they speak Mandarin." Soojin smiled lovingly as she wrapped her arms around the taller girls neck. "Oh yeah are you going to teach them?" Shuhua nodded emphatically. "Yeh Shuhua best mandarin teacher ever." Soojin pulled her to the couch. "Sit I'll make you lunch and then we can cuddle and watch moves."

 

The next day Soojin woke up. She and Shuhua had spent the night cuddled on the couch in case Miyeon called for them. She stretched as she carefully removed herself from Shuhuas arms. She went to the kitchen to make coffee and saw Miyeon already standing there cooking breakfast. 

 

She wrapped her arms around the girls waist back hugging her. "What are you doing out of bed all you had to do was call me. I would've made you breakfast." Miyeon smiled. "I'm feeling better I wanted to thank you for taking such good care of me. And apologize to Shu for the lack of cuddles." Soojin took the thermometer from the counter and made Miyeon put it in . Miyeon hummed softly as she waited for the beep. Soojin heard it beep and pulled it out of looking at it suspiciously. "97.3. Well then I guess you're free to go." 

 

She gave her a soft kiss cupping her cheek. "I missed you...I'll finish breakfast you should go wake Shu baobei up with kisses." Miyeon tilted her head. "Bow-bay?" Soojin smiled "Baobei. It's Mandarin for baby." Miyeon nodded and went to Shuhua laying on top of her lazily gently whispering in her ear. "Shu baby you're late for class and you forgot your pants." Shuhua jumped up accidentally knocking Miyeon to the floor with a thud. "Where's my pants?!" Soojin stood in the doorway laughing at their antics. "Dorks"

 

Note: In case you didn't notice I don't really have a posting schedule just when I finish one or I get inspiration. But I do have a nice Birthday chapter already written for Soojin I'll post it maybe in a week?