Say Yes to the dress Pt.3 (Miyeon)

Love³

Yoohyeon fixed her glasses as she looked around the big store. "So many dresses so little time." Rose smiled looking around. "They're all so beautiful..." Miyeon chuckled. "Well I know I want something simple. There's a sales lady she can help us." She smiled and waved to the woman. 

 

A small woman with cat-like eyes walked up to them bowing. "Hello I am Jennie and welcome to-" Another woman came running. "JinJin there's a spider on the counter!" Jennie sighed. "Okay Chu you help these ladies I'll go get rid of him." She pinched the older woman cheeks. 

 

The woman blushed and bowed. "Hello I am Jisoo welcome to blink can I help you find something today?" Rosé smiled and leaned against the rack closest to them. "You could help me find your number." Jisoo widened her eyes. "Oh umm sorry miss I'm not available." 

 

Rose laughed softly. "Of course I had to try though. I can assume it's that other sales lady?" Jisoo blushed. "That obvious? Well yes and no. I'm not available cause I maybe sorta have feelings for her but.." She put her finger over her lips. "Don't say anything please." 

 

"Roseanne could we go one place without you finding someone to flirt with?" Yoohyeon asked. Rose stared at her. "No where's the fun in that?" Miyeon ignored her bickering friends. "Hi I'm Miyeon. Sorry about them. I'm here to find a wedding dress. I heard y'all have some pretty high end ones here?" Jisoo smiled brightly. "Oh no need to apologize it's always nice to get complements from someone especially someone who's respectful about it. And yes ma'am how high end are we looking for? I can take you wherever you want." 

 

Miyeon hummed. "Well I want something that says 'Im the boss but also soft for my wives.' does that make sense? A lot of people from my company will be there so I need to look the part." Jisoo hummed. "Fierce but elegant and soft. I can think of a few that fit that description. Please follow me." Jennie appeared beside them. "Mr spider is taken care of I sent him on a vacation. Where are we going?" She linked her arm with Jisoo. Jisoo smiled and led the way. 

 

Rose linked her arm with Yoohyeon who rolled her eyes. Rose teased. "You don't have to be jealous of all my flirting you'll ways be my main. Everyone else is a side girl." She smiled at her. Yoohyeon rolled her eyes again. "Chaeyoung stop it we're in public someone might actually think we're dating." Rosé faked offended. "Are you breaking up with me jagi?! After all these years? After everything I gave you? my heart my love... My kidney?!" 

 

Jennie looked confused. Miyeon shook her head. "Shes just trying to embarrass her don't worry." Jenni laughed softly. "Looks like it's working." Yoohyeons face was bright red. "I'll get her back don't worry." She pinched rose's waist lightly. 

 

They came to a room near the back of the store. "This is the most expensive dresses we have anywhere from twenty to seventy thousand dollars. Will that fit your budget?" Miyeon smirked. "It sure will." She began looking around the room. Rose immediately spotted a puffy pink dress and got excited. "Oh my god look at this thing!" She said in English her Australian accent coming out thick as she wasn't paying attention. 

 

Jennie chuckles and answered in English as well with a slightly different accent. "That ones not exactly a wedding dress it's more of a pampered princess prom dress." Rosé gasped. "Finally someone like me!" She hugged the sales woman. "Be my new best friend these two don't understand half of what I say!" Jennie laughed. 

 

Jisoo was staring daggers at Rosé. Yoohyeon being the only one who understood any English other than the two of course came over. "Nope you're stuck with me Jagi." She used the nickname. "Now get off the nice sales lady before I get the bottle." Rose's eyes widened and she let go of Jennie. 

 

They resumed looking around as Jisoo was now clinging to Jennie possessively. They looked at several dresses. Rosé continued trying to convince Miyeon she needed a puffy dress. Miyeon simply ignored her. 

 

Miyeon had seen many of them but none were quite right. "I think I like this style. But somethings missing." Jennie looked at the dress tapping her chin. "The trumpet style? I think it will fit your figure well. And it is quite elegant. but you're right. It does need something." She tried to think about what it would be. 

 

"May I try it on maybe that will help us figure it out." Jisoo nodded and took Miyeon and Yoohyeon to the changing room where Yoohyeon would be able to help her get it on." Rose saw the opportunity and leaned next to Jennie. "Hey Jennie right? I was wondering if I could get your number." Jennie raised an eyebrow. "Sorry miss I'm unava-" Rose smiled. "Unavailable I know I want your number as friends. I wasn't just being dramatic when I said there's not a lot of people like us around. I think it'd be nice." Jennie chuckled and nodded. "Give me your phone." Rose passed it to her open and ready for her number. Jennie saved herself in the girls phone. 'Jennie from the dress store' Rose sent a text to give the other girl her number and Jennie saved it as. 'Weird Australian girl from the dress shop.' 

 

Miyeon came out with the dress on and Rose looked at her. "Awe Jagi you look beautiful!" Miyeon rolled her eyes at the nickname but smiled. The dress was floor length the skirt was loose around her legs but the waist clung to her perfectly. The top of the dress was spotless the upper edge was lined with many small white gemstones that dipped down to the waist in a sharp v shape. As Jennie stared at her for a moment she suddenly had an idea and disappeared from the room. 

 

After a moment she came back a large piece of sheer white fabric flowing behind her. She went behind Miyeon carefully tucking a bit into the back of the dress. She then took the ends of it wrapping it around Miyeons arms as if they were sleeves from her bicep down pinning them in place. "Now of course it will look better than this I'll make sure of it. But we could have something like this made to go with the dress. Kind of like a veil cape thingy?" 

 

Yoohyeon smiled brightly. "I think this is it. It looks amazing on you." Rose nodded excitedly. "It looks so good Miyeon!" Miyeon stared at herself in the mirror. "Yeah I think this is it..." She wasn't one to tear up as she had to be the big strong boss lady most of the time. But now there was none of that she began to cry. "It's really happening I imagined it so many times but it's really happening..." Rose appeared beside Miyeon pulling tissues from her pocket. 

 

Miyeon took the tissues wiping her eyes. "Rose what the hell why do you have tissues in your pocket that's weird." She said as she continued to use them. Rose crossed her arms. "Oh shush you're using them you'll be fine. I knew you'd end up crying." Jennie chuckled. 

 

Miyeon changed back into her normal clothes and Jennie rang up the dress. "Okay so the total is going to be... Thirty five thousand dollars." Miyeon passed her credit card to them and smiled. 

 

Rosé pulled Jisoo away. "I asked for Jennies number." Jisoo widened her eyes. "You-" Rose stopped her. "She told me she was unavailable. You should really ask her out the way she looks at you could rival the way Yoohyeon looks at her computer and that's saying something." Rose patted her back. "Anyway I want your number too in a friend way I promise." She held up her hand like she was swearing. "I'm a lot of fun to drink with." She flirted with everyone no one was off limits but it was the worst flirting ever. Jisoo gave in giving her number to the girl. 

 

"Roseanne stop flirting we're gonna be late for lunch!" Yoohyeon called to her. "Well that's my que. Text me when you finally ask Jennie out." She left with Miyeon and Yoohyeon. 

 

Note: If you would like I can put pictures of the dresses I was using for reference at the bottoms of the chapters. 

Miyeon's dress