Their story

Love³

Note: This is their backstory it takes place before every other chapter.

 

There was a lot on her mind and she knew she didn't want to talk about it but she also didn't want to be alone. But she would never admit that that's why she was in this situation.

 

   She felt as one of the two girls behind her tossed an other piece of bread at her. Said girl called out to her. "Yeh Shuhua tell me what's wrong I thought we were besties. I tell you everything." Shuhua turned to the two and glared. "Yuqi why don't you and Soyeon go have a romantic date instead of bothering me?" Soyeon let out a soft chuckle. "Yuqi isn't romantic." The girl in question turned to her girlfriend beside her looking offended. "I am so romantic what are you talking about?!" 

 

   With that they began to bicker. Shuhua used the opportunity to get out of their sight and hide in a tree. After they finished fighting they went looking for her not seeing her anywhere they left the area assuming she went far away to the other end of the park.

 

   When she was sure the coast was clear she began to climb down out of the tree. Suddenly she lost her grip and began to fall. But before she could hit the ground she felt a pair of arms catching her. She looked at the owner of said arms and widened her eyes. "Miyeon unnie?" Miyeon who had fallen on her laughed softly. "Yeh Shuhua have you finally fallen for me." Shuhua blushed and got up from the woman dusting herself off. "Yah what did I tell you about flirting my gir-" She stopped her sentence looking a bit sad as the realization hit her. Miyeon could tell something was off. "You look like you need a drink let's go get you a drink." She realized it might seem like date. "and I promise this isn't a flirting thing my girlfriend will be there she'd kill me if I flirted with someone in front of her." She ruffled the other girls hair and led the way. 

 

   Shuhua texted Yuqi and Soyeon that she had left the park and to have fun on their date. As she walked into the bar she looked around it was still pretty early for a bar so it was not to busy yet. Miyeon smiled dorkily as they walked in and she laid eyes on her girlfriend. Shuhua on the other hand laid eyes on the hot bartender who was looking their direction. Miyeon pulled Shuhua twords the bar smiling. "Yeh Shuhua my work wife meet Seo Soojin my future wife." Shuhua widened her eyes looking at the girl. The hot bartender she had been looking at just a moment before turned out to be her friends girlfriend. " Miyeon how did you get a woman like her?! I mean you're pretty but you're a dork women like her don't go for dorks like us." Miyeon faked offense while Soojin just laughed. "She's got a great personality. And...she's pretty good in bed." she winked at Miyeon who smirked. As Shuhua took in the information she was just given she looked at Miyeon shock evident in her face. "Wait the way she said that... You're a top?! I don't believe it the amount of times you've pouted at me and asked me to help you with stuff there's no way." Soojin laughed "Well she's mostly top." She said making it Miyeons turn to blush. "Miyeonie why did you bring your cute friend here are you planning to get her drunk and take her on a date? I thought you'd tell me when you were gonna do that." She crossed her arms. Miyeon held her hands up. "No no no we're just friends. I've flirted with her all day every day for 2 years now and she won't even go on one date with me."

 

   Once they got their drinks and sat at a table not to far from the bar Shuhua looked at Miyeon a bit confused. "S-so she seemed pretty okay with you taking a girl on a date." Miyeon widened her eyes realizing she hadn't told her about them. "Oh were polyamorous we don't have another girlfriend right now but we keep dating to see if someone will click. She just doesn't like me to bring girls here where she can't flirt with them also." Shuhua took in the words and nodded "So all this time you were trying to date me?" Miyeon nodded. "Not the whole time but at first I flirted to try to date you. But once I knew for sure it wouldn't work I just flirted to tease you." she laughed. "The look on your face is very cute when I mess with you." Shuhua widened her eyes. "Wow that's a lot to take in." Miyeon took the girls hand gently squeezing it. "I stopped trying to date you because you have a girlfriend and y'all don't have that kind of relationship. I'm fine with just being friends you know." Shuhuas mind went crazy thinking of all the times Miyeon had flirted with her or brought her presents or other little things you would do for someone you've got a crush on. And then she thought of Soojin the woman had admittedly looked a little disappointed when Miyeon said they were just friends.

 

   After about an hour and a half Miyeon could tell that shuhua had had to much to drink. Soojin gave them quite a few drinks on the house. "Shuhua come on I'll take you home where do you live?" Shuhua only mumbled "I live in a hat til tea time then I'm in the pot" Miyeon furrowed her brows and looked at her girlfriend who was on break for help she shrugged at them. "If you can't figure out where she lives you'll have to take her to our place." Miyeon widened her eyes. "Shes gonna think we took advantage of her and never talk to me again!" Soojin rolled her eyes. "You're the one who's been working with her for 2 years and still doesn't know where she lives." Shuhua looked up at Soojin. "Hey gorgeous you come here often." She slurred out. Soojin laughed. "To bad she isn't interested. I think she's super cute." Miyeon smiled. "Well she had a huge crush on me when I showed her around the company on her first day. She kept checking me out. But that was before we decided to look for a third." Soojin nodded. "Who can blame her you are quite the catch Miss Cho." She leaned in and gave Miyeon a soft but lingering kiss. Shuhua whined. "I want one too." Soojin laughed. "I'd love to Shushu but I have to go back to work. Maybe next time we meet and you're sober." She stood up and went back to the counter leaving Miyeon to carry the very drunk Shuhua to their apartment. 

 

  The sunlight flooded the room as the curtains were being drawn open. Shuhua whined softly. "Yah close those Yewon." Miyeon tilted her head. "I'm not Yewon but maybe you should give her a call and let her know you are safe." Shuhua still half asleep answered back. "We broke up last week she found someone better." Miyeon looked at her. "What do you mean better?" Shuhua sat up fast recognizing the voice finally. "M-Miyeon? Did I?" She looked at herself she was dressed though not in the clothes she was wearing the night before. "Relax I couldn't figure out where you live you kept saying random fairytale answers. So I put you in the spare bedroom. You kept whining about itchy clothes and you started to strip so I had to make you put on some pj's." Shuhua looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry I did that I understand if you hate me now." Miyeon grabbed a tray from the bedside table filled with food and some medicine in case she had a headache. "Why would I hate you? Though I am curious about that tattoo on your back." Shuhua blushed more. "A rubber duck huh? You'll have to tell me the story when you're feeling better. Anyway eat up Soojin made us breakfast before she went to class and said you can't leave til you eat at least half. I wouldn't go against her she can be scary." 

 

   Shuhua looked at the food and smiled softly. "Soojins very nice huh?" Miyeon sat on the bed beside Shuhua and nodded "That's why I love her. Well part of it anyway." Shuhua began to eat as Miyeon checked her work emails always busy even on the weekend. Shuhua decided to ask as a joke to distract her. "If I were to date you and Soojin would I get a promotion?" Miyeon laughed at her question. "Well well well has someone been thinking about it?" she winked at her. "Just cause I'm your girlfriend doesn't mean I'll go easy on you at work." Shuhua widened her eyes. "I'm not your girlfriend I-I-" Miyeon smiled "I was just teasing calm down. Besides if we started dating I think one of us has to quit you know how they are with the rules." Shuhua pouted "That's unfair that you'd have to quit." Miyeon raised an eyebrow. "Why would I be the one to quit? I'm at least 3 positions over you." Shuhua pouted. "Cause umm... I guess I'll quit.." She widened her eyes realizing what she'd just said. "So you want to date us?" Miyeon looked hopeful. "Yah don't get a big head Cho it's cause your girlfriend is so beautiful not you." She lied.

   

     Miyeon smiled and pulled Shuhua closer to her. "You only have to quit when you decide for sure you want to be with us you know." Shuhua looked into her eyes "You seem pretty confident that I'll want to be your girlfriend Miss Cho." Miyeon smiled. "Hey Shuhua can I kiss you?" Shuhua nodded blushing. Miyeon leaned in and gave her a soft kiss letting it linger for a few seconds. Shuhua felt finally what everyone meant when they said they had 'butterflies'. 

 

   They were still kissing when Soojin walked into the room. "Just friends my and why wasn't I invited to the kissing huh?" She sat on the bed on shuhuas other side. Shuhua blushed and began to apologize for what the woman had walked in on but Soojin cut her off. "I want a kiss too. Shuhua can I have a kiss?" Shuhua turned redder as she nodded. Soojin leaned in and captured her lips in a soft yet different kiss and again the butterflies appeared. 

 

   After pulling away she smirked at her. "Our first date just me and you. I'll pick you up from work early on friday since your boss is gonna let you have a half day." Miyeon pouted. "Wait I'm her boss what if I want the first date." Soojin looked at her. "You're her boss but I'm your boss so I say we get our date first." 

 

   After a month of dates some with all 3 of them some with just 2 Shuhua finally felt sure that she fit into this little family. She walked into Miyeons office and handed her an envelope. Miyeon was on an important call but began to open it looking confused. Shuhua sat on the edge of her desk and waited as she read it. 'Yeh Shuhuas letter of resignation'. Miyeon widened her eyes. "yes sorry umm an important matter came up I'll call you back tomorrow thank you." She hung up as quickly as possible jumping up and kissing Shuhua wrapping her arms around the girls waist. After a moment Shuhua pulled away. "Miss Cho I still work for you for 2 more weeks don't you think this is inappropriate?" She teased. Miyeon rolled her eyes. "Did you tell Soojin yet?" She shook her head. "I'm taking the rest of the day off since I have the best boss ever and I'm going to go surprise her on her way out of class with flowers and chocolates." Miyeon pouted. "that's way more Romantic than what I got from you." Shuhua winked. "don't think I didn't feel you trying to get handsy ma'am you know I'm waiting for all 3 of us to be together to give it up." Miyeon laughed rolling her eyes and kissing Shuhua again. "then I guess you should get going cause our girlfriend will be out of class in 45 minutes." She smiled "Dinners on me tonight we're going to that really expensive place to celebrate." Shuhua nodded and blew a kiss to the woman as she ran out and to the closest store to get what she needed for Soojin. 

 

   Soojin walked out of her class turning her phone on to see if she had any messages she was a bit disappointed to see she had none. that is until she felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around her waist from behind. "Yeh Shuhua did you come to pick me up from school?" She turned to look at the girl. Shuhua smiled at her. "I got a surprise for you?" she let the girl go and held out the flowers and chocolates. "Awe thank you Shushu what's this for though?" Soojin smiled looking at the flowers. "Well it's part of our celebration." Soojin tilted her head. "You know celebrating your new girlfriend." Soojin widened her eyes. "Wait really?!" She looked excited which was a side not many people got to see if her. Shuhua nodded. "I handed Miyeon my resignation letter and headed straight here." Soojin leaned in and kissed her cupping her cheeks. A few of Soojins classmates whistles at them causing Soojin to pull away giving them the finger. "come on lets go kidnap our girlfriend I want to spend time with you both." she held onto Shuhuas arm kissing her cheek leaving a light lip print. They left shuhua looking like she'd won the lottery.