Bridesmaids

Love³

"How do you think they're handling this?" Miyeon asked looking at Soojin who sat across the table from her with Shuhua on her lap. Shuhua took a big bite of the waffle from Soojin's plate getting a bit of syrup on her chin. Soojin leaned forward with a smile carefully wiping the syrup from her chin. "They probably won't kill each other." Miyeon chuckled. "You don't know rose and Yoohyeon as well as I do." Shuhua shrugged and smiled. "Well it's a good thing we all have alternate bridesmaids picked out then isn't it." Soojin patted her lightly as of spanking her but had a smile the entire time. "Hey don't say things like that." Shuhua pouted but couldn't quite suppress her smile. "But Jinjin. I was just stating facts." Soojin crinkled her nose at the woman in her lap. "If you don't behave you'll regret it missy." Miyeon watched her fork hanging out of as she smiled at the two. "God I'm in love." She stood up going to the other side of the table and giving both of them soft kisses all over their faces. 

 

Meanwhile at Styles by Somnia

 

"Bora unnie! Can you stop mauling my sister? She's got to go to work and we've got some bridesmaids with very specific dress needs!" Gahyeon called as she knocked on the office door. After a moment A tall woman with short black hair walked out of the room fixing her shirt. "Gahyeon you little-" She glared at the smaller woman only to be stopped when she pointed to the large group of women standing just a little bit away from them. "Cutie..." She pulled Gahyeon close to her wearing a fake smile as she squeezed her a bit making Gahyeon struggle. "Unnie eww stop it! Affection isn't our thing it's fine!" Bora came out after tugging the tall woman away. "Come on Wolfie give me a kiss and scoot along." The woman visibly softened as she looked down at her wife. "Sorry darling." She leaned down placing a few soft kisses on her lips. "I love you have a good day." She kissed her hand before leaving the store. Bora stared after her dreamily for a moment til Gahyeon snapped her fingers in front of her. "Unnie focus up we've got customers and a lot of them." 

 

Bora turned to the group of women and smiled. She recognized a few faces. "Minnie and... Don't tell me I'll remember... Tiffany?" The American woman smiled and nodded. Bora scanned the group her eyes landing on someone else she recognized. "You-" She glared at Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon eyes widened as she recognized her. "Me?! You're the one who gave me the wrong number!" Bora crossed her arms and glared at her. "Unnie what are you two talking about? Are you giving your number out to random women? Does Siyeon unnie know?" Bora waved her hand dismissively. "No nothing like that. She and I met at a restaurant. She liked my dress asked me about it and we started talking. The short version is I was supposed to give her designs for a game she was working on but she never called. Your sister was there the whole time." Yoohyeon rolled her eyes. "Well I finished the game but the designs are terrible since you didn't give me the right number." Before the two could continue bickering Rose for once being the reasonable one stood in front of Yoohyeon. "Yoohyeon stop fighting with her she's gonna make our dresses we don't want to piss her off. Besides you can get her number now and the store number just in case so you can actually Collab this time." Yoohyeon rolled her eyes but nodded. 

 

Minnie sat on the counter smiling. "Hey Bobo. We need dresses for all of us." Bora widened her eyes. "All of you?" Minnie nodded and began to count the women in the room. "We've got nine bridesmaids and one officiant." Bora counted them and tilted her head. "There's eleven of you?" Minnie nodded and pulled Lisa in front of her. "This is my girlfriend Lisa she's not a part of the wedding party but when you have two girlfriends.." She pointed to herself and Rose who waved. "And they're gonna be in the same place on a Saturday you'd follow along too." Lisa smiled. "I can help I'm good with measurey thingies." Bora chuckled and nodded. "Great news cause this is gonna take a while. Alright how many different styles and colors?" Joohyun nodded and held up a clearly labeled sheet of paper. "There are nine bridesmaids and each bride will have an assigned color. Pink for Soojin. Purple for Shuhua. And blue for Miyeon. I've listed all of the bridesmaids under them for reference. And we'll want three different styles so I've marked them A B and C to make it easier." Bora looked surprised. "This is..." Taeyeon finished her sentence. "Scarily precise?" Bora chuckled. "Impressive. And makes my job a lot easier. Could we get a copy of this?" Joohyun smiled and nodded passing the sheet to her. "I've got it at home as well this one is yours." Bora took it with a smile. "And about our officiant?" Soyeon moved to the front where she could be seen. "I want a suit. Do you make those too?" Bora tilted her head. I've never tried but... I've got a friend who can help me. I'm up for a challenge." She smiled at her as Soyeon bowed her head as a small thank you. "Okay well then... First we'll need everyone's measurements so...How should we go about this? Style A with me Style B with Gahyeon and Style C with Lisa here. Lisa dear I'll show you how to fill out the paper it's very easy." Lisa nodded and bowed. "Thank you!" 

 

Soon enough everyone's measurements had been taken and written out on the sheets for each of them. "Alright now..." Bora took the individual sheets and wrote the colors in the top corner of each. "Uhh okay style A we can start with that one. Follow me to my office please." Nayeon Minnie and Yoohyeon all followed Bora to the room. "Alright now your dresses... What design are we going for?" Minnie leaned forward looking at the pages for each of them. "Well we as a big group all want the same skirt long floor length column style. But the top is where we will differ." Nayeon leaned back in her chair a bit stretching. "We want V necks like..." She gestured showing a pretty low cut but still tasteful shape on her chest. "We want to keep it simple and elegant." Yoohyeon added. She watched curiously as Bora took an extra body model drawing and began to sketch the skirt then the top. "Okay so..." She stuck her tongue out a bit as she worked. "That's gonna be about three to four inches worth of cut and..." 

 

As they discussed their designs Gahyeon pulled Soyeon to the side and pulled out her phone. She dialed a number and pulled up a video call. After a few rings a deep voice answered. "Gahyeon-ah you know Dongie doesn't wake up this early. What's up?" Gahyeon rolled her eyes playfully with a smile. "Bora unnie has a customer who needs a suit and since Handong unnie is so good with them..." The woman smiled and nodded pushing her glasses up as they'd fallen to the tip of her nose. "I'll go get her. Wait just a moment. She placed the phone on a table where the living room of their apartment could be seen. A grey cat laid across the couch stretching lazily as it snoozed. Gahyeon smiled softly. "Nannan! Hey! You look just like your mama!" The woman from before came around the corner into the room followed by a messy haired Woman wearing a button down that was too big for her as well as a pair of shorts. She sat criss-crossed in front of the table with the phone on it yawning. "Morning Gahyeon..." She mumbled her eyes still closed. Gahyeon laughed softly. "Unnie you might want to look up. Handong looked up and saw where Gahyeon had shifted the camera so that Soyeon could be seen. Soyeon waved with a small smile. Handong's eyes widened and she quickly left the room. The woman from before shook her head with a smile and left the room. 

 

After a moment Handong came back into the room. She had changed into a presentable pair of shorts with a Tshirt tucked in. She whined to the woman from before who was out of sight. "Yubin! Why didn't you tell me there was a stranger?" She pouted crossing her arms. The taller woman came back into the room with a bowl and a spoon passing it to the woman. "She wasn't there when I answered I only saw Gahyeon. Come on eat up while it's still warm and let Gahyeon tell you what she needs." She held the spoon up to Handong's mouth who took it her cheeks puffing up cutely. Yubin smiled and ruffled her hair. "I'll be in my office with Nannan." She scooped up the cat walking away again. 

 

Soyeon waited patiently as Handong got situated. "Sorry about all that. I'm Handong I design suits. How can I help you today?" Soyeon smiled and bowed her head. "I am Soyeon. I will be the officiant at my friend's wedding and I need a suit. Gahyeon here says you're the woman to talk to?" Gahyeon nodded. "Handong unnie is the best. She makes all of her wife's clothes and a lot of her own." Handong rolled her eyes playfully. "You don't need to talk me up so much. When she sees my work she'll know. So Soyeon. When do we need this done?" Soyeon hummed. "Well the wedding will be in two months." Handong nodded and took a bite of the food Yubin had made for her. "Yubin and I are actually getting ready to travel back to Korea for a month or two. She's going to be doing a seminar at her uni there. So the timing will be perfect. We'll be there next week." Gahyeon's eyes lit up. "Are you bringing my baby?" Handong raised an eyebrow. "My baby you mean? And yes you know I don't go without her." Gahyeon looked excited. Yuqi came into the picture leaning on Soyeon's shoulder. "Hiya." Soyeon smiled a bit and shook her head. "Sorry this is my fiance Yuqi. She'll be one of the bridesmaids." Yuqi flashed a cute smile and made a peace sign wiggling her fingers like a pair of bunny ears. "Yuqi that's an interesting name. Definitely not Korean." Yuqi nodded. "I'm from China." Handong smiled a bit and spoke in Mandarin. "What a coincidence I'm in China. I'm Handong by the way." 

 

Soon enough all the plans were made and they were getting ready to leave the shop. "Alright I'm very excited to get to work with you all. This will be a big order so I hope you'll be patient with me. I'll see you all soon for mockups." She waved as they left. "Gahyeon." The younger woman stood beside her. "Yes unnie?" Bora smiled sweetly. "I know how you feel about sewing..." Gahyeon pouted but nodded. "It's a lot I know... My poor fingers." 

 

Note: I'm really sorry it's been so long I wasn't sure where to go with anything. I kept starting new chapters in hopes of finding something but it just never worked for me. But hopefully this will help me move along. Also the chart that Seohyun made to keep track is also the chart I made to keep track for the story.