The Yehs

Love³

It was finally happening. Shuhua couldn't contain her excitement. She had packed her bag and a second one full of stuff for her sisters. Soojin looked over Shuhuas bag noticing something. She laughed softly. Not wanting to interrupt the girls excitement she took care of it herself grabbing a weeks worth of underwear for the girl from their dresser. She rolled them and packed them while Shuhua danced around the second bag excited. Shuhua packed some snacks as well. 

 

"Jin-ah did Miyeonnie finish packing?" Soojin shook her head. "I packed for her she had to go to an emergency meeting. She'll meet us at the airport Baobei." Shuhua pouted. "What if she doesn't make it in time?" Soojin hummed. "Then she'll catch the next flight and we can have lunch and wait for her. Don't worry to much that's my job." She wrapped her arms around her waist hugging her. Shuhua pouted but leaned into her. "I'm just excited to see my family and introduce you both to them. You know the women I'm gonna marry one day." 

 

Soojin smiled at her. "It'll go fine. You know how much of a charmer Miyeon is your parents will love her. And I'm sure if I can spend some quality kitchen time with your mom and get her to teach me some recipes..." Shuhua looked excited at the prospect of her mother's cooking all the time. "Wow that sounds great!" Soojin could see her eyes twinkle. She snapped a picture for the photo album. An alarm on her phone beeped. "Is Yuqi almost here?" Shuhua looked up at Soojin. "Oh she's been here she's in the kitchen eating leftovers-" Soojin laughed. "let's go then." 

 

They loaded into Yuqi's car so they wouldn't have to pay the parking fee at the airport. Yuqi and Shuhua excitedly singing to Chinese music. "So you know what snacks to bring me?" Shuhua nodded. "I know Yuqi and you will take good care of our babies?" Yuqi nodded "I will take good care of my god dogs yes. Don't be surprised when you come back and they're spoiled." Soojin was amused listening to them. 

 

They arrived at the airport and made it through to their gate. Shuhua looked around nervous. "Where's Miyeonnie?" Soojin wrapped her arms around her waist. "She'll be here fashionably late as always." Soojin tried to soothe the nervous woman. "Be calm Baobei." She spoke to her in Mandarin as she had been learning from Minnie. Shuhua looked excited. "That was really good!" She kissed all over her face. 

 

Miyeon came running into the gate area. Shuhua looked at her. "You're cutting it close aren't you?" Soojin smirked. "Told you. I got your passport." She pulled it out of her pocket and handed it to her. Miyeon kissed her cheek. "Thank you!" They called for first class passengers and Miyeon began to walk twords the entry. Soojin looked confused "we're only business what is she doing?" Shuhua tilted her head and looked at the app with her ticket. "We were upgraded to first. What did Miyeon do?" Soojin just shrugged and followed. "I guess we'll ask when we get settled?" They followed carrying their bags.

 

As they got settled in their seats Soojin looked over at Miyeon. "So why are we suddenly in first class Miyeonnie?" Miyeon smiled. "Oh yeah uh I got a raise." She blushed. "Sorry I forgot to mention it I was rushing here. The board gave it to me because I ran there when I was supposed to be on vacation." She hummed softly. "So this is our treat for the raise." 

 

Shuhua looked at her eyes wide. "Jin-ah our girlfriend is getting richer by the day." Soojin laughed. "So when are you going to move us into a bigger place miss bigshot executive?" Miyeon hummed. "Did you want a bigger place?" Soojin shook her head and laughed. "No I was joking we've already got a bedroom a guest bedroom and an office we don't need anymore for now." She blew her a kiss as she was across the aisle. 

 

Miyeon smiled and nodded. "We can move whenever you two want just say the word. We can get a house with a big backyard for Haku and Mata to run in. A guest house. A pool." Shuhua looked excited. "You can get a whole house for a guest?" Soojin smiled. The three women relaxed on their flight enjoying each other's company as always. Shuhua spent a bit of time helping Soojin practice her Mandarin. Miyeon however already learned for work a few years ago. 

 

The plane landed almost three hours later and the three women walked out into the luggage claim area. Shuhua looked extremely excited. Soojin on the other hand looked extremely nervous. Miyeon noticed and wrapped an arm around her whispering to her. "You're going to do fine JinJin they'll love you. You remember when you met my parents? You charmed their pants off right away." 

 

Soojin made a face. "The only pants I want to charm off are yours and Shu baobei thank you." She had a small smile showing that the girl had helped. Miyeon kissed her temple before detaching from her to grab their luggage. Soojin helped as Shuhua was ahead of them seemingly already forgetting about the luggage. 

 

Shuhua looked at the airport map to find where the spot was where she could meet her family. She looked back at her girlfriends and saw them struggling a bit as they both had three bags on them. She gasped. "I'm sorry I'm really sorry." She took one from each. Soojin smiled sweetly. "We understand how excited you are don't worry." Miyeon hummed in agreement.

 

They rounded the last corner when they saw people waiting for loved ones. Shuhua immediately spotted her older sister and mother. "Ma! ShuChing!" She ran twords them letting go of the bags and wrapping her arms tightly around them. "I missed you so much!" She teared up. Her mother smiled sweetly at her. "We missed you too. So so much." ShuChing hummed. "Eh I didn't miss you." She smirked so Shuhua knew she was just playing. "Then you don't get any of my mobile snack stash." She winked playfully. 

 

Soojin and Miyeon stood back a bit letting them talk. "Yeh Shuhua have some manners introduce these two beautiful women." Shuhua blushed and stood between them. She took Miyeons hand and lifted it. "This is Cho Miyeon. She's one of my beautiful girlfriends." She kissed Miyeons hand before lowering it again and taking Soojins hand repeating the lifting motion. "This is Seo Soojin my other beautiful girlfriend." She kissed Soojins hand. Miyeon thought Shuhua looked so cute she wanted to lean down and kiss her cheek but wasn't sure if they should do to much pda. 

 

They bowed politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs.Yeh. I should thank you you raised a wonderful woman. And so so beautiful. But I can see where she got it from." She smiled at her. Mrs Yeh chuckled. "A charmer." 

 

She turned her attention to a nervous looking Soojin. She cleared before speaking in Korean. "Don't worry dear we don't bite. Most of us anyway." Shuhua laughed and Soojin visibly gulped. Mrs Yeh stepped forward and pulled Miyeon and Soojin into a hug. "Welcome to the family girls. It's big and it's loud but there's a lot of love." 

 

They packed their bags into the back of Mrs Yeh's car and began the ride back to the family home. "Fen is taking off of school for the week so she can smother you." Shuhua laughed. "Come on chinngie unnie don't pretend like you aren't excited to see me your favorite little sister." ShuChing looked at her and crinkled her nose. "Eh Fen is my favorite she's the baby remember." Shuhua pouted. Soojin chuckled and gently scratched her back. "Our poor baby." 

 

They arrived at the Yeh house and saw two little boys outside playing. A pregnant woman stood waving to them as she watched over the boys. Shuhua gasped softly. "Is that Ling and Fang? Wow they've grown. It hasn't been that long has it?" She whined. Mrs Yeh laughed. "Well they're almost five now. And Meiling is pregnant again. A little girl named Jiao. She will be here any day now maybe you will get to meet her before you leave." 

 

They all got out. Miyeon and Soojin began to unpack the car. Shuhua on the other hand ran to her cousin hugging her carefully. "Why didn't you tell me I was gonna be an aunt again?!" She turned to the Twin boys. "You remember auntie Shu?" Ling nodded. Fang hummed. "You said you'd get us candy at the store. That's a far away store auntie." 

 

Shuhua laughed at the boys straightforwardness. "There was a change of plans. I didn't get candy but! I did get two beautiful ladies." She smiled gesturing to the two who got the luggage out with the help of ShuChing. The boys looked unimpressed. "Do they have candy?" Shuhua laughed. "Yes we brought you candy. But you gotta be nice to your new aunties alright?" Fang looked confused. "We have a lot of aunties." Shuhua laughed. 

 

Shuhua took the girls to her childhood bedroom it was still the same as the day she left it minus a little mess. "Tahdah." She gestured. Soojin looked around. The room was painted a dark green color with white vines painted in the corners. There was a small white bookshelf filled with cheesy sci-fi books and a desk with an old dusty PC on it. 

 

The bed sat in the center against the wall it's black sheets and green cover matched the feel of the room. "This is very..." Soojin began. "Very Shu." Finished Miyeon. Shuhua smiled rubbing the back of her neck. "Well I did spend most of my life here. 

 

She suddenly remembered the Hyuna poster pinned on the ceiling above her bed and widened her eyes. Soojin noticing followed the woman's line of sight and burst out laughing. "Baobei why is it above your bed." Miyeon Chuckled. "You better take her down I can't sleep with her watching us." 

 

Shuhua climbed up on the bed immediately as she began to take it down. Her face red with embarrassment. "S-stop it I was a big fan..." Soojin helped her down and pulled her into a hug but still . "Next time we're gone we'll put a picture of us above the bed so you can pretend we're there. Shuhua whined and buried her face in the older womans shoulder. 

 

Miyeon looked around smiling at all the little details. Her eyes landed on a envelope covered in dust sitting on the desk. "Whats this?" Shuhua looked at it tilting her head. "I don't know." She picked it up and turned it over seeing her name written on the back with a heart next to it. Soojin raised an eyebrow. Shuhua opened it curious herself. "Dear Shuhua, I'm sorry for how I acted. I shouldn't have pushed you away without your side of the story. I love you very very much. Please meet me at our spot tonight. I have a surprise for you to make up for hurting you. I didn't mean it when I broke up with you I was just mad. Your Girlfriend Tzuyu." 

 

Soojin widened her eyes. "Wait the same Tzuyu that we saw at the party? She sounds much sweeter than when we met her." Shuhua nodded. "She was very sweet she just had a bit of trust issues. She must've left this here thinking I was just out of the house..." 

 

Shuhua laughed. "I guess that explains why she was still so mad. She tried to make up but I had already ran away." She shrugged. "Well doesn't matter now. I ran away and met my two soulmates." 

 

Soojin took the note and shoved it in the desk. She was feeling a bit annoyed. Both that the girl had hurt her baby and the thought that Shuhua might not be with them now if she has seen this note. She wrapped her arms around Shuhua pouting. Shuhua already used to her little jealous cuddles shuffled them to the bed plopping down. 

 

Miyeon laughed and laid on Soojins other side. "At least she's not one of those crazy jealous women who throws things.." Shuhua joked. Soojin pinched Shuhua lightly. Shuhua pouted. "Yeonnie she pinched meeee." Miyeon Chuckled. "You should know not to tease the green monster by now Shu." She pulled them both close. They had time to rest before dinner and that's just what they did. 

 

Two hours later there was a light knock on the door. Shuhua woke up and saw a eye peaking into the room from the door. They made eye contact and Shuhua smiled brightly. "Fen..." She tried to reach out to ask for a hug but her arms were held in Soojins vice grip. 

 

She pouted. "Fenah unnie will hug you later. I got a jealous Korean lady on my back." She felt another light pinch as Soojin had woken up. Soojin let go of her and turned to snuggle Miyeon. Shuhua smiled and kissed their foreheads before going out to the hallway with her sister. 

 

The Younger girl hugged Shuhua tightly. "Wah Fen when did you get tall?" Shuhua asked looking at the girl who was now quite a bit taller than her. Fen laughed at her reaction. "I don't know when did you get so short? And who's unnie?" Shuhua laughed. "Ah I've been in Korea for to long I forgot." Fen tilted her head.

 

"I'll explain later. I should go wake them up it's almost dinner time and JinJin needs time to calm her nerves." Fen nodded. "You're sitting with me at dinner." Shuhua nodded. "Of course." She ruffled the younger girls hair and smiled. "Off you go you don't to have to witness grouchy Miyeon." Fen laughed. 

 

Shuhua returned to the room. Soojin had woken up more and was already trying to gently wake up Miyeon. "Yeonnie..It's time to get up...We gotta go meet the family." 

 

Miyeon mumbled as her eyes opened just a bit. "To comfy..." She buried her face in Soojins chest. Shuhua laughed softly. "Yeonnie if you get up I'll..." She leaned in and whispered something in the older girls ear. Miyeon sat up immediately rubbing her eyes. "Let's go I'm ready!" Soojin chuckled. "What did you promise her?" Shuhua leaned in and whispered to her. Soojins face turned red as she blushed. "Not at your parents house what if they hear?!" Shuhua laughed louder as she began to get ready. 

 

Shuhua led them to the dining room. Soojin asked where the kitchen was and Shuhua took her hand. She led Soojin into the room where there were several women working hard to make dinner. Soojin looked nervous. "H-hello I wanted to know if you needed help." She said in Mandarin. Mrs Yeh turned to her and smiled warmly. "Ah come on in Shuhua told me you're a great cook at least we can count on you to help."  

 

Shuhua faked offense but gave Soojin a quick kiss on the cheek. "You'll do fine I'm going to go make sure my uncle's don't try to marry Miyeon off to one of my cousins." She joked mostly. One of her uncles had tried to talk Tzuyu into dating his son when they were dating. 

 

Soojin bowed to everyone. Mrs Yeh stood beside her. "This is Soojin one of Shuhuas girlfriends. She's still learning Mandarin so be nice! Soojin these are my sister's." She gestured to two women peeling potato's and Soojin bowed politely. She gestured to another woman. "My sister in law." She bowed again. She finally gestured to an old woman who sat on a chair while she worked. "This is My Mother in law. Amma Yeh." 

 

Soojin bowed deeply to the old woman being extra respectful wanting to make a good impression. She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked up. The old woman smiled at her she could see Shuhua in her. "We don't bow in this family we hug." She held her arms open. Soojin hugged the older woman careful not to squeeze to tight scared she would hurt her. "You're a sweet girl I can already tell. Don't be to nervous. I believe help is needed pulling the meat if you don't mind." Soojin smiled and nodded. "Thank you I'll go do that."

 

Meanwhile in the dining room Miyeon was setting the table. "How many people are there?" Shuhua hummed as she counted in her head. "29? fen Ching Chings fiancee ma pa Amma three aunties two husbands eight cousins including their kids so 7 more? Soojin you and me." 

 

Miyeon looked shocked. Shuhua laughed. "Big family and they all missed me." Miyeon laughed. "Well I can't blame them I certainly couldn't go three weeks without you let alone three years." She finished setting the table and hugged Shuhua from behind. "You think Soojins doing okay?" Shuhua smiled. "Oh yeah Amma has probably replaced me with her already." The two laughed. 

 

The whole family had arrived and was sitting around the table as Soojin helped Mrs Yeh serve. Shuhua held the seat to her right for Soojin and Fen sat to her left Miyeon was going to be seated between Soojin and Fang. Miyeon spoke with the two little boys to her side getting along well with them. "New favorite auntie!" Shuhua heard as she looked at them betrayed. 

 

Mrs Yeh motioned for Soojin to sit and waited til she was. Once everyone was settled she stood at the end of the table. "Well our Shuhua finally decided to grace us with her presence after so long. We were starting to think you forgot about us." She chuckled. "And she brought some new members of the family." She motioned to Shuhua who knew what her ma wanted. 

 

She took Soojins hand motioning for them to stand with her. "These are my girlfriends. Soojin and Miyeon. Yes both of them no they won't be going on any dates with anyone but me. Miyeon is a CFO kinda like a CEO but more money related. And Soojin is a Dance teacher she teaches kids from Fang and Lings age up to Fen. And yes uncle Len I'm sure that neither of them would want to go out on a date with Huong." Her family laughed as the man in question nearly choked on his drink. 

Soojin blushed deeply holding onto both of her girlfriends. 

 

They sat down and began the meal. Questions were asked by all of the family members. "Does Shuhua still do that thing where she trips up the stairs?" "Have you caught Shu drinking chocolate syrup yet?" "When are you going to have babies?" "Are you sure you don't want to date my son he's desperate?" Shuhua threw a roll at her uncle. 

 

Everyone finished eating and sat around talking. "So Soojin Miyeon. The big question is are you keeping my little girl happy and safe? Treating her well? Protecting her from herself?" Shuhuas Pa asked. Shuhua whined at the man in protest. "I'm a grown woman I can take care of myself." 

 

Miyeon chuckled and spoke up. "We do our best to keep her happy. And as far as safe well...We don't let her near the kitchen anymore. We are taking care of her. But she is also taking good care of us. Isn't that right angel?" Shuhua nodded blushing. Soojin smiled and looked adoringly at Shuhua. "She's the best thing thats ever happened to us." 

 

Shuhua fanned her face. She didn't want to be emotional in front of her family. "Yah can you not be so sweet and make me cry in front of these heathens." She referred to her sisters and cousins who would surely . Everyone laughed as Soojin pulled her into a hug holding her head close to her chest. Miyeon smiled leaning in as well Shuhuas hair. Mr Yeh watched his expression didn't change but his wife could tell he liked what he saw. 

 

After dinner the extended family began to leave. Only Shuhuas parents sisters and Amma remained. Shuhua offered to clean the dishes and Fen went to help. Amma Yeh pulled Soojin to her room to share some family recipes having been impressed by the girl. 

 

Miyeon was left in the dining room with just Shuhuas parents as Ching took her boyfriend to her room. Miyeon for the first time looked nervous. She stood up and bowed deeply to the two. "Since we are alone and I don't know when else we will have this chance...I want to ask Shuhua and Soojin to marry me...I've already gotten Soojins parents blessing." Mrs Yeh smiled knowingly. "So this is why you planned the trip?" Miyeon nodded. 

 

Mr Yeh cleared his throat. "I have seen how you treat Shuhua. How you both treat Shuhua. My little girls are the most important people in my life. I want the best for her...You make her happy. And I can see the love in your eyes as well as Soojins. I'll give my blessings. One condition." Miyeon looked up at him her eyes widened. "I'll do anything sir I love your daughter so much." 

 

He smiled. "Propose while you're here. I will even help you plan if needed. There's nothing more magical in a father's life than seeing his daughters face light up when she's proposed to." Miyeon smiled and nodded excitedly. "Actually uhh I was already planning to ask if I got your blessings of course." She pulled out the ring box with the three matching rings and showed them. "I just need help finding the most romantic spot where we can go and hide roughly twenty-six people who I'm sure will want to witness it." She smiled. 

 

Shufen and Shuhua did a little dance. "Oh yeah we won." Shuhua said. "We always win. No one can beat the little Shus." Soojin laughed amused. They had been playing games as a family. In teams of two they played a game of charades ending in the 'Little Shu' Victory dance. "Did you get it on video?" Soojin asked ShuChing. "For sure give me your number I'll send it to you." Soojin and Ching exchanged numbers to share the embarrassing video. "Another one for the folder." She mumbled.

 

Fen looked at her tilting her head. "What folder." Soojin smiled. "Just some pictures and videos I have of your sister since we started dating. She's very cute." Fen gasped. "I wanna see!" Soojin panicked knowing there were a few not child appropriate pictures in there as well. "Maybe tomorrow my phone just died oh no!" She lied turning her phone off. Miyeon was beside her rolling around laughing as she knew exactly what was in the folder. 

 

Mr Yeh stood up his wife with him. "Ladies I think it's time we old folk went ahead to bed. Don't stay up to late we have plans for tomorrow. Goodnight." He went to each of his daughters and gave them a kiss on the head before hugging them. He then shook Chings boyfriends hand. "It's time for you to leave too remember?" Ching complained. "Shu can have her girlfriends over but I can't have my Fiance?" He smiled. "Soojin and Miyeon are staying here cause we don't want to make them pay for a hotel. He has a house two blocks away." She pouted. 

 

Her boyfriend smiled and bowed to her father before calming her down and kissing her cheek telling her goodnight. Mr Yeh stood in front of Soojin and Miyeon. He gave Miyeon a knowing look before pulling the two women into a hug. "I don't know if I've said it yet but welcome to the family." Mrs Yeh hugged everyone including Chings boyfriend before going to bed dragging Mr Yeh behind her as he stared down said boyfriend who still hadn't left. 

 

Chings boyfriend left and everyone else went to bed. Shuhua plopped down on the bed. "I forgot how tiring family gatherings are." Miyeon Chuckled her hair. "Well Angel you have a big family." Soojin sat beside Shuhua smiling as she held her hand. "Baobei go shower before you fall asleep you know you'll be to sleepy in the morning." Shuhua pouted. "Are you calling me stinky Yeh Soojin?" Soojin laughed and lightly pinched her hand. "Shoo Shu." She kissed Shuhuas forehead. Shuhua got up and went to the bathroom as she was told. 

 

Miyeon smiled at Soojin. "How'd everything go? I saw Amma Yeh pull you away?" Soojin smiled. The old woman had taken a liking to her. "She gave me copies of the Yeh Family recipes. And then told me Shuhuas favorites and...Showed me Baby Shu." Miyeon gasped. "Baby Shu? I wanna see!" Soojin smiled and pulled out her phone she began showing Miyeon pictures shed taken of the photo album. As well as separating the not family friendly pictures into a different folder for now. 

 

The next morning Soojin was the first to wake up. She scooted off the bed and went to get ready. She didn't know what they were doing but she knew they would be outdoors. She dressed in a pair of leggings that came down to her calf as well as a Red tank top and a black denim jacket over it. she put her hair into a ponytail and smiled approvingly at her reflection. She woke up the two other women before going down to the kitchen. 

 

As everyone came downstairs Soojin had already made everyone a Korean style breakfast. She set the table as she greeted everyone. "Morning Mr and Mrs Yeh." Amma Yeh came in. "Soojin dear you didn't have to do all this." Soojin hugged the old woman. "I wanted to. As a thank you for letting us come and stay with you and for being so welcoming. I will admit I was very nervous yesterday." 

 

Amma Yeh smiled knowingly but mirroring her granddaughters own sarcastic streak she smirked at her. "You were? I couldn't tell." She joked. Soojin laughed as she blushed a bit. "I was that obvious?" 

 

As breakfast was finished Mr Yeh stood up. "Miyeon Ching it's your turn to wash the dishes. Everyone else let's pack everything we need." Soojin looked at shuhua. "What are we doing anyway?" She asked in Korean. "Ah we're going to go hiking it's a family tradition. It's not to long and we bring along water and snacks. Sorry I didn't warn you." 

 

Soojin pouted playfully. "My feet are going to hurt." Shuhua hugged her waist nuzzling her neck. "On the bright side? At the end of our usual path there's this really pretty view of the lake." Soojin hummed. "I thought you were afraid of water?" She tucked her hair behind her ear. "Well I am but I don't get to close ever. I only know it's so pretty from when I was little before the whole falling in debacle."

 

 Soojin gently caressed her cheek. "I'll stay with you while everyone else looks dont worry Baobei." Shuhua pouted. "I don't want you to miss out. I'll make Fen stay with me she's seen it plenty of times." She leaned into her hand. "Besides you won't be that far from me I'll be fine." Miyeon came up behind them smiling and hugged them both. "Are you two ready to go?" Shuhua nodded happily. "Let's go!" 

 

Everyone got into two cars leaving Amma Yeh as the only one home. She waved to them out the door as they left. They arrived at the start of the trail and all got out. Mr Yeh stood at the front. 

 

"Okay I know we all know the rules but Miyeon and Soojin don't so bear with me. Everybody grab a hand. Do not let go of this hand for anything but to take a drink or a snack. If you get sperated from the group you will need to walk until you either hit here the trail the mountain or the lake. Do not investigate strange noises racoons are mean... Shuhua... and most importantly let's have fun!" He took his wife's hand. Fen ran to Shuhua. "I wanna hold your hand! Ching faked offense but took her boyfriends hand. Soojin and Miyeon took eachothers hands. Soojin was a little nervous she wishes she and Miyeon could have each held the hand of someone who's been on this trail before. 

 

They walked along the trail looking at everything. Shuhua though not holding their hands stayed close to the two women. She pointed out things like a tree that had hers and her sisters initials. 

 

Mr and Mrs Yeh as well as Ching and her boyfriend had gotten ahead of the other two groups surprisingly fast for their age. Shuhua hummed. "I know a shortcut that will help us catch up if you want?" Fen shook her head. "That's not a good idea we need to stay with the trail remember last time?..." Shuhua clicked her tongue. "It was one time how was I supposed to know racoons were so mean?" Soojin chuckled. "Let's just stay on the path. Shuhua pouted but nodded. Miyeon hummed. "Maybe we can just speed up? I mean we've been going pretty slow this whole time."

 

They kept walking til it was almost sunset. They arrived at the end of the trail to see a lot of The Yehs there more than should have been. Miyeon smiled nodding to Mr Yeh who tossed her something. She caught it and turned to look at the two women. Ching not so gently pulled Fen away as she held her phone up recording. 

 

"Ehem. Shuhua and Soojin. I know this seems sudden...I've been planning it for a bit. It's kinda why I planned this trip. I thought it would only be right to meet the Yehs before I did this..." She got down on one knee clearing . "I love you both so so much. You've made me the happiest woman already. Just getting to be with you and shower you with love every day I feel like I'm walking on clouds. I want to share everything with you. All my secrets all my fears. My love. My family. My life."

 

 Several family members were already tearing up and she could see the two women in front of her who were holding onto each other's hands also had tears in their eyes.

 

"I want everything with you. I need everything with you. So here I am with the blessings of both the Seo family and the Yeh family. Asking you both to marry me." Shuhua and Soojin we're full on crying now. Shuhua spoke her voice a bit croaky due to her crying. "Yes."Coming out. Soojin wiped her eyes and nodded. "Yes yes of course." 

 

The whole Yeh Family began to cheer. Miyeon stood up smiling brightly at the two before pulling them into a tight hug. The three of them stayed hugging for a moment whispering sweet words and I love you's to each other. 

 

Shuhuas cousin spoke up. "Mrs Seo wants to see the rings." Miyeon pulled away blushing. She carefully took the rings and put them on the women's fingers. She took her own and offered it to them to put it on for her. Shuhua held her hand as Soojin slipped it on her finger. They then showed the rings to the girl who was on FaceTime with Soojins family. 

 

"They look beautiful. Congratulations Cherry." Her mother smiled. Her dad nodded approvingly as he had tears in his eyes but tried not to show it. Soojin looked at him. "awe daddy don't cry I'll cry again!" 

 

Everyone congratulated them. Miyeons parents were also on FaceTime thanks to another family member and they got to talk to them. Soon they all made their way back home. Soojin Shuhua and Miyeon did not let go of eachother for the rest of the night. 

 

As the days passed. They had a lot of fun in Taiwan. Shuhua had shown them around town. She even went by her old school to visit some of her teachers. 

 

The day they had to go back came and Shuhua cried the entire day. "I'm going to miss you all." Shuhua said as she hugged her cousin now holding a new born Jiao in her arms. She chuckled. "Maybe next time don't wait so long to come see us. I feel like she'll be sixteen by the time we see you again." She referred to the baby. "Oh no no no we'll be back. We already talked about it were coming at least once a year." She nodded. 

 

"Besides you have to come to our wedding. who else is gonna be our little flower girl." She gently ran her finger along the baby's cheek. Soojin had Amma Yeh in a tight hug. "Thank you for all the tips I'll really be able to keep them well fed with the help." The old woman smiled. "It's the least I can do for my newest granddaughter." Soojin teared up a bit. Truthfully her grandparents had all passed away before she could meet them. So she was enjoying bonding with the older woman. "Now you better get going and drag Shuhua out of here before you miss your flight." 

 

Miyeon bowed and hugged Shuhuas parents saying goodbye. Shuhua said her final goodbyes to her sisters Ching finally tearing up admitting she'd missed her little sister. 

 

They took a cab to the airport. Shuhua hadn't stopped crying. Soojin and Miyeon just held her knowing they wouldn't be able to stop her. They boarded the plain heading home. 

 

When they got home and walked in Yuqi and Soyeon we're there playing with the dogs. Soyeon looked at them noticing the rings immediately. "No way! You're engaged?! Congrats!" She hugged all three of them. Yuqi pouted. "So you couldn't bother to call and tell your best friend? Not even a text? Rude." 

 

They heard a knock on the door and Miyeon opened it to see a very excited Minnie. "Miyeon omg I saw the video and Soojin said you were on your way home so I rushed over! You're getting married!" The tall Thai girl pulled Soojin into a bone crushing hug. Soojin just laughed at her friends excitement. 

 

Yuqi pouted more. "Who else knew before me?!" Soojin hummed. "I sent it in the teacher group chat." Miyeon nodded. "I told my assistant so I'm sure half the company knows by now." Shuhua shrugged. "I forgot?" Yuqi tackled her as they began to roll around on the floor wrestling. 

 

Note: Here's the longer chapter I promised.