Rainbow

Love³

"I have been wanting to get another one for a while I just didn't know what I wanted. But since it's almost pride month." She smiled. "And what's gayer than a polyamorous lesbian with two wives?" Shuhua tapped her chin. "A polyamorous lesbian with three wives?" She joked. "Are we almost there?" She looked out the window of the car as Soojin drove. "Yes it's just a block away." She turned into a parking lot and parked. "This place looks familiar..." 

 

Soojin hummed. "There is a bar down the street maybe this is where you got your tattoo?" Shuhua shrugged getting out and running to open the door for Soojin. Soojin smiled and pecked her lips. "Come on Baobei be careful you could fall." She took her hand and walked into the tattoo parlor. "Well if it isn't Seo Soojin I swear I thought she was cheating on us with other artists. Yves Soojins here and... Wait ducky?" Shuhua widened her eyes as Soojin had an amused smile. "So this is where I got my tattoo..." Jinsoul laughed. "Nice to see you again ducky and with Soojin?" Soojin nodded and kissed Shuhuas hand. "This is Shuhua my fiance one of two fiance's the other is still in the office." 

 

Jinsoul laughed. "You'll never believe It you two were here on the same night. Yves and I totally thought if you'd seen them you'd go for the other girl with the curly hair what's her name ducky?" Shuhua pouted. "Yuqi? She wouldn't go for Yuqi." She hugged Soojins waist tight. Soojin laughed. "No Yuqi is cute but she's not my type. My little ducky here is perfect for me." Yves came out and looked at Shuhua. "Oh it's ducky! Heyyyy You still dating that curly haired girl?" Shuhua choked. "Me? Dating Yuqi? She's like my sister." Yves nodded. "Y'all were like all cuddled together I thought you were dating my bad. The matching tattoos didn't help." Yves laughed. "I didn't know you and Yuqi had matching tattoos." Soojin raised an eyebrow pouting softly. Shuhua sighed. "I obviously wasn't in my right mind. I'm to scared of needles." Soojin hugged Shuhuas arm nuzzling her softly. "I won't push I just wish it was me you got drunk tattoos with. Even if it meant I had to have a rubber ducky." She teased lightly. 

 

Yves had already made a template for Soojin as they had spoken on the phone. "You know Ducky you actually did really well when I was tattooing you. If you ever change your mind I'll be happy to do it again. Soojin knows I'm very gentle." Soojin nodded. "After our wedding I'm coming here to get a ring tattooed on." She pointed at Jinsoul. "Speaking of you've got like three months to design it I'll write down their names. Shuhua not ducky." She looked at said woman affectionately. "Even if you are a cute ducky." She pinched the pouting Shuhuas cheek. Jinsoul did a happy dance. 

 

"So when did you two break up?" Soojin asked Yves as she got the colors ready for the tattoo. Yves looked a little taken aback. "How'd you know?" Soojin hummed. "She used to always wear that necklace with an S on it. She wasn't wearing it the last time I was here either but I didn't ask." Yves nodded. "Well uhh. It's been a bit... It was my fault. She handled it very well." Soojin nodded. "So you're fine? Working together and all that?" Yves pointed her working lamp at Soojins arm and cleaned the surface of her skin.

 

"Yeah I think. She hasn't said anything. I was awkward at first but she didn't treat me any differently. Aside from the whole you know sleeping together thing." Soojin nodded and watched as Yves dipped into the yellow ink. "That's good then. It'd be a shame to lose the best tattoo tag team around because of a breakup." Yves laughed softly. "You should see her and Chuu my new girlfriend. They have fun." Soojin looked up at the tattoo artist who had a fond smile on her face. "So you'll bring this Chuu to our wedding?" Yves looked a bit surprised. "You're inviting us? You don't have to Jin. We've never hung out outside of the parlor." Yves began the first lines of the tattoo. "Well no we haven't but you or Jinsoul have given me every tattoo I have. I think it'd be nice." Yves looked at her humming. "It might be nice. I'll talk to Jinsoul about it. You can send the official invitation here if you'd like." The rest of the tattoo went on rather silently. 

 

Shuhua was in the lobby looking at all the different stuff on the wall. "You know you could just get something simple if you wanted you don't have to go big." Shuhua turned to see Jinsoul smiling at her. "I don't know what if I'm not as good of a canvas as I was before?" Jinsoul shrugged. "I don't know but I do know that we have a little bit of time if you want to surprise them with your new tattoo. Multi colors take longer if we do something small and all line work well..." Shuhua hummed and nodded. "Fine but..." 

 

Just like that Jinsoul had Shuhua in a separate room tattooing two small hearts onto the back of her thumbs. One with an S and the other with an M. It hurt but Shuhua bit her lip to withstand it. "Almost done you're doing great. Only a little whinier than last time." Jinsoul . She finished the last line of the M checking to make sure it was a clean line before wiping the excess ink off. "Tahdah all done. Now you're gonna need to take good care of these I'm gonna put a little wrap on them and I'll give you a little card that has care instructions on it. And once you show Soojin I'm sure she'll help as well she's a pro by now." She smiled brightly. "Oh one more thing. These were on me call it Soojin's loyal customer discount. Now go go pretend like nothing's happened."

 

Shuhua and Soojin got home at the same time as Miyeon. "Hey my loves where have you two been? Having fun?" Soojin smiled and held up her arm. "I got a new tattoo. And so did Shu Baobei but she's pretending she didn't." Shuhua widened her eyes. "You noticed?!" Soojin raised an eyebrow. "How would I not you wouldn't hold my hand." Shuhua looked sheepishly at the ground. "It was gonna be a surprise." Miyeon chuckled. "Well come on in the house and show me your tattoos I want to see my new kissing targets."

 

They all went in and Soojin began to take the wrap off her tattoo. The ink had bled a little but that happened often. She wiped it off revealing a small rainbow. "Tahdah. Since pride months coming up I figured." Miyeon smiled. "I love it. Just another thing about you to love." Shuhua hid her hands behind her back and watched. "What's wrong?" Soojin asked looking at her. "Nothing just feeling a little shy." Shuhua held her hands out to them for them to unwrap them for her. Miyeon gently pulled the plastic from around Shuhuas right thumb wiping away the excess ink to see a small heart with an M in the middle. "Awe is this for me? You didn't have to I know you were scared. My brave angel." Soojin looked at the newly uncovered S running her thumb gently against it. Her eyes grew watery. "Why do you have to be so cute huh?" Shuhua hugged her tightly. "You like it?" Soojin nodded. "Of course I do. It's the sweetest thing anyone's done for me." She held Shuhua tightly. "Did Jinsoul talk you into it?" Shuhua shrugged. "She caught me being interested and offered." Soojin smiled and lightly kissed bellow the heart. "Okay well I'll teach you how to take care of them. Come on." They went to the bathroom. Miyeon smiled softly as she ordered dinner on her phone. "My cuties."

 

Back at the parlor Jinsoul was bragging. "I got to tattoo ducky!" Yves widened her eyes. "You sniped my canvas?" Jinsoul stuck her tongue out at her. "She wanted to surprise Soojin and you were busy so of course I did it." Yves crinkled her nose. "Wait til I tell Chuu about this." Just then a small adorable woman walked in. "What are we telling Chuu?" Yves hugged the woman. "Jinsoul was being a canvas snake." Jinsoul pouted. "She was busyyyy. So I tattooed ducky." Chuu looked confused. "Who's ducky?" They began to tell her the story.