Arguing

Love³

"I can't believe you forgot me!" A soaked Shuhua stomped into the apartment looking annoyed. Miyeon followed behind her. "I said I was sorry. I had an important meeting and time got away from me!" Soojin widened her eyes. It wasn't that they never fought but she wasn't used to them raising their voices at each other. "So I'm not important then? I see how it is!" Miyeon sighed frustrated. "I didn't say that! I wouldn't say that! I love you I'm sorry I accidentally left you out in the rain!" Shuhua rolled her eyes. "I love you too. Still doesn't help the fact that I'm soaked and my notes probably are too!" 

 

Soojin knew she would just have to let them figure it out. But that didn't mean she couldn't work her magic to calm them down first. She got a towel and a change of clothes for Shuhua and Miyeon pulling her to the bathroom to get into warm clothes. Shuhua looked down at her taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry." Soojin helped her take her wet clothes off. "It happens sometimes. I just wish you two wouldn't yell." She dried the younger womans hair for her. Shuhua looked her in the eye. "She left me out in the rain." Soojin nodded. "Yes she did and you are allowed to be upset. But I still don't think yelling is the way to get a point across. Especially when it's someone you love. Go get ready for dinner." She opened the bathroom door and walked out. She saw Miyeon sitting on the couch her head leaning back as she looked like she was gonna cry. "Come on Yeonnie your turn." 

 

Miyeon stood up and went to the bathroom. "You don't have to do this..." Miyeon knew this was how Soojin always calmed them down. She took them into a room and talked to them while helping them with something. whether it was changing clothes or work or anything else she could she found something to help with. 

 

Soojin smiled lightly at her. "Shush and get in here." She pulled her in and closed the door. She began to help her change like she had done with Shuhua. "I didn't mean to leave her out there I lost track of time." Soojin nodded and looked up at her. "I know that. And she knows that. You both just need to calm down before anything else." She had purposely gotten their matching PJs for them to change into. Miyeon smiled looking at the clothes. "You know how to make us feel better huh?" She tried to kiss Soojin but she shook her head. "You can both have kisses after you make up you know the drill." Miyeon pouted. "Just one?" Soojin shook her head. "Shoo go get ready for dinner." She gently pushed the woman out of the bathroom. 

 

Soojin quickly also changed into her matching set of PJs. She then went to the kitchen to finish dinner. 

 

Shuhua sat on the couch looking down. She really did feel bad for yelling at Miyeon. She was just so stressed and frustrated. She felt someone sit beside her and knew exactly who it was. "I'm sorry for yelling..." Miyeon nodded. "I'm sorry for leaving you out there. did you check your notes yet?" Shuhua shook her head before grabbing her backpack. She dug into it grabbing the folder she had been holding when it started to rain. Her notes were soaked and hard to read. "They're ruined..." She sounded hopeless. 

 

Miyeon looked at them. "I can still read them. I've been reading your handwriting for years..." She bit her lip. "Let's leave these out to dry and after dinner I'll read them and you can use my laptop to type them up and we'll print them out." Shuhua looked at her. "You'd do that after I yelled at you?" Miyeon looked at her and gently nudged her with her elbow. "I love you I'd do anything for you silly." Shuhua put the notes down and hugged her tightly sniffling. "I'm sorry I was so mean about it. I've been stressed and I shouldn't take it out on you for one little mistake." Miyeon pulled her into her lap hugging her. "Hey my angel don't cry please. I am not mad I promise I forgive you." She played with her hair trying to calm her down. Shuhua cried against her shoulder. "J-jinjin really knows how to calm us down doesn't she?" Miyeon chuckled. "She does. Our miracle worker." Shuhua laughed softly through her tears. "I promise I won't yell like that again. Jinjin told me that yelling isn't a good way to communicate with someone you love." Miyeon rubbed her back. "Yeah she's smart like that." She gently lifted Shuhuas face from her shoulder and kissed her forehead. "I love you." Shuhua looked at her wiping her eyes. "I love you too" Miyeon cupped her cheek. "Come on little angel no more tears. We've gotta go see our soon to be wife. We can't keep our Jinjin waiting can we?" 

 

Miyeon stood up still holding Shuhua and began to walk to the dining room carrying the younger woman. "Jin-ah we want our kisses now." Miyeon looked at the woman standing at the stove and puckered her lips. Soojin chuckled. "So you made up?" She pecked Miyeons lips. "Yeah I still gotta help her rewrite her notes but then we're good right angel?" Miyeon turned so Soojin could see Shuhuas face. Shuhua nodded and puckered her lips. Soojin leaned in and pecked her lips as well. "Sounds like you two will be busy" She had wanted to have a movie night but it was obvious that wouldn't be happening tonight. 

 

"I guess I can help although I don't know how." Shuhua smiled cheekily. "Just being there and being your beautiful self is enough help." Soojin rolled her eyes. "Real smooth Yeh." Shuhua hummed. "Yeah well you liked it soon to be Mrs Yeh." Soojin smiled at them. "You know that was record time of you two making up from a fight. usually it's at least an hour. " She teased. "I think better in warm clothes." Shuhua made the excuse. Miyeon pouted. "I'm sorry again angel I promise I'll set an alarm and all least have someone pick you up and bring you to me if I can't get to you from now on." Shuhua hummed. "I love you." She nuzzled into Miyeons neck closing her eyes. "I love you too." Miyeon gently nudged Soojin motioning for her to get in on the love fest. "I love you both." Soojin wrapped her arms around them both. "Now Shuhua please go get the silverware. Yeonnie we need plates. Both girls did as asked. 

 

Note: I'm so sorry about the slow updates I promise I'm working on all of them. It will still be slow but they will happen. Long story short starting a business and working full time is not easy on the brain. But like I said I promise there will be more updates I was even considering another chapter if my first one didn't scare everyone off that is lol.