Pool party

Love³

Shuhua rolled her eyes "Woogi get off of me" She pushed the girl who was laid across her lap. Yuqi grimaced as she began to fall. "It's to hot to moveeee." She said dramatically. "Exactly why I don't want you on top of me! I won't even hug my fiances what makes you special." Yuqi rolled her eyes. "Maybe cause I so generously gave you a place to live when you first moved to Korea! Or because we've been friends since two thousand and six when you came to China on vacation! Or maybe..." She was cut off by Soojin pushing her the rest of the way off of Shuhua as she sat beside her with a popsicle in her hand. "Whoops."

 

Soyeon sighed and made her way to the pouting girl on the floor. "Jin you hurt my giraffe." Soojin smiled. "She was overheating my baby and that's my job." She took a bite of the popsicle as Shuhua herself had tried to sneak a bite. The younger girl whined. "Jinjin gimme someee." She pouted at her and Soojin smiled tipping it twords her offering her a bite. "I can't believe even your air conditioning went out. And where are those repairmen Miyeon ordered?" Soyeon complained as she too pushed Yuqi who had clung to her waist away from her. "I love you but it's to hot I can love you without touching." Yuqi pouted. "Why does no one love me anymore? Am I not cute enough?" 

 

There was a knock on the door. Shuhua just yelled. "The doors unlocked we have no will left to live so let yourself in!" The door opened to a laughing Minnie. "So I guess you don't want to go on a trip?" She was standing there in a pink bikini a large black sunhat and pink flowy swim robe. She saw Yuqi. "Well who's this cutie?" She smiled charmingly at the Chinese girl. Suddenly Soyeon scurried across the floor to Yuqi wrapping her small body around her slightly taller frame. "Mine." Yuqi nodded. "Like she said hers. But most people just call me Yuqi." Soyeon buried her face in Yuqi's neck. 

 

Minnie chuckled. "And who's this other cutie then?" Minnie motioned twords Soyeon. It was Yuqi's turn to act possessive. "This is my girlfriend Soyeon." She wrapped her arms around the small woman. Minnie smiled. "You're welcome along as well." She stood up straight. "My family has coincidentally just opened up a new resort on Jeju. Seeing as how we've got this terrible heatwave I figured..." Shuhua jumped up. "Time to go to the pool!" Everyone looked confused. "Baobei you don't swim..." Soojin pointed out. "No no I don't but... You and Miyeon do." She wiggled her eyebrows at her suggestively. Soojin rolled her eyes. "Call Miyeon I'll go get our bathing suits Baobei you want a cute sundress?" Shuhua smiled and nodded. "Yes please." She kissed her cheek. 

 

Yuqi looked at Soyeon. "I guess we could run home and get ours... How long is this trip gonna be?" Minnie smiled at them. "Well the rest of tonight Saturday and we come back Sunday night so two days?" Soyeon nodded. "Okay let's go then." She stood up holding her hand out to Yuqi. "You better not stick your head out of the car like a dog again Song Yuqi or I swear..." Yuqi pouted. "But it felt good!" Soyeon walked out continuing to bicker. "I'm not kissing you for a week if you get bug on your face again. There's not enough mouthwash in the world."

 

After a few hours they all met just outside of the resort. Minnie stood there her sunglasses on now. "Tahdah welcome to la casa de Yontararak." Miyeon tilted her head. "You know that casa means house right?" Minnie hummed. "Excuse me for not knowing one language party pooper." She her heel and began to walk into the building her pink slides making noise against the floor. An nicely dressed man with a warm smile greeted them. "Hello Miss Yontararak! Are these your guests? How many rooms will you be needing?" She turned and looked. "Uhh three please." Soojin carried a small overnight bag with clothes for her Shuhua and Miyeon. She looked around enjoying the crisp cold air as it hit her skin. He gave Minnie three room keys. "The apartment suit with three separate bedrooms Miss Yontararak. Let me know if you need anything I will personally deal with it." The man bowed politely. Minnie rolled her eyes. "Jinki Oppa you don't have to how like that were practically family." He chuckled. "I suppose we are. After all who else can say they've changed your diapers?" He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

 

Minnie gasped. "Oppa!" She pouted. He smiled and bowed to everyone else. "I am Lee Jinki. My mother was Miss Yontararak's nanny. So we are close." Minnie crossed her arms. "Yeah so be careful or I'll spill some of your secrets! Is your husband here?" Jinki shook his head his smile not faultering. "No no he took little Kisun to the mall. Apparently living in a resort isn't fun enough for those two." He chuckled. "Well when Kibum oppa comes back tell him I want to see him will you?" Jinki nodded. "Yes Nicha I will." She gasped again. "Oppa another betrayal?!" He shooed her off. "Go on before your guests fall asleep from boredom." Yuqi was already halfway there. 

 

They went to the suit and Minnie let them in. "Okay! So each key will open the main door and one bedroom door. The rooms are soundproofed..." She looked pointedly at MiSooShu. "And we have our own private pool. Any questions?" Shuhua raised her hand. "We get the big room since there's three of us right?" Yuqi glared at Shuhua. "Noo we should get it cause we have a lot of stuff." Minnie looked between them and hummed. She turned shuffling the three key cards before turning back. "Soojin pick your key." Soojin grabbed the middle of the three. "Now cutie." She winked at Yuqi and Soyeon who was now clinging to Yuqi. The younger of the two took the key to the left. Minnie hummed. She pointed to the rooms one at a time. "A B and C. The letter should be on the back of your cards." 

 

Soojin flipped the card and saw a big 'B' written in cursive. "We got b. B stands for big!" Shuhua jumped excitedly. Miyeon and Soojin laughed softly as Soojin stood in front of Miyeon leaning into her. Yuqi flipped their card over. "We got A... A for awesome?" She looked at Soyeon who sighed. "A for ant probably." Minnie laughed and took their key from them giving then hers. "Here I'll take the tiny one since it's just me. But you'll owe me." She walked into the a room calling out before closing the door. "Be ready in an hour I'll order room service for everyone." Everyone went to their rooms to get settled in and relax a bit. 

 

As soon as the hour hit Minnie heard a knock on the door. She went to answer and saw a man dressed in a pair of black shorts and a pink button down halfway undone. "Kibum oppa!" She hugged him but heard a small throat clearing noise. She looked down and saw a little boy with a little green button down and a black bowtie on. "Ah Kisun I didn't see you there." She chuckled as she knelt down a bit. "Minnie Noona! How come you hugged daddy first?" The little boy pouted as he wrapped his arms around himself looking offended. "I'm sorry Sunnah I'll make it up to you okay?" She held her arms open for him. 

 

He pretended like he didn't want to hug her but the little boy eventually gave in stepping into her arms hugging her. She chuckled. "So how has my favorite little man been doing? You started school right?" He nodded smiling proudly. "I'm a big boy and I help the teacher a lot." Kibum watched with his hand on his hip. "Oh yeah did you wanna tell your noona about the fight you got in?" Minnie widened her eyes. "Little man you've been fighting?!" He pouted. "He was bullying my friend! So I defended my friend. Just like Uncle taemin taught me!" Key sighed. "Im never letting Taemin around you again."

 

Soojin walked out of the room wearing a robe over her bathing suit. "I told you I heard a child cover up Miyeon!" She smiled and bowed. "Hello I'm Soojin and you are?" Kibum bowed. "Lee Kibum. Jinki's husband. And this is our son Kisun. Kisun bow to the nice noona yeah?" Kibum looked up at Soojin with hearts in his eyes. "Wahhh she's so pretty! Noona you're so pretty!" Soojin laughed. "Thank you Kisun. My wives have said that a few times." She looked at Shuhua and Miyeon coming out of the room. "That's Shuhua and Miyeon my wives." Kisun bowed to them. "They're pretty too." He whispered. 

 

After they said goodbye and everyone had a good laugh the girls went out to the pool. Shuhua of course stayed by the door away from the pool. "Are you sure you don't want us to sit with you? we don't mind Baobei." Shuhua smiled at the worried looking women. "I'm sure. Go have fun I'll just watch." Miyeon pouted but kissed the crown of her head. "Okay angel but call us over if you need us. Or even just want us. Even if you're just thinking you'd like a kiss that's enough." Soojin smiled and nodded kissing her cheek. At Shuhuas insistence the two finally went and got into the pool. 

 

The water was so refreshing everyone was having a great time. Yuqi was busy diving to the bottom to see how long she could stay under. Soojin was swimming around peacefully but giving Miyeon a kiss every once in a while. Miyeon Minnie and Soyeon however we're locked in a vicious three way battle with water guns. "I'm gonna get you Miyeon I swear!" Soyeon called as she got shot directly up her nose causing her to sneeze. Yuqi who was at the top for now smiled "That was cute!" She grabbed a fourth water gun and began to shoot it at the older women. "Take that! That's what you get for attacking my wifey!" Soyeon smiled like a dork hearing what she said. "Wifey? I think we should knock the Y off of that don't you think?" Everyone stopped and looked at Soyeon. "Are you proposing to me in the middle of a water gun fight?" Soyeon panicked and tried to play it off. "Hah no. Who said I'd be the one proposing I thought you were the big strong one?" She looked away from Yuqi where only soojin could see her bright red blush. 

 

"Soyeon." Yuqi swam to her turning her gently to face her. "You know... If you meant it I'd say yes. I really don't care where you ask or if I ask. I was just caught off guard." She smiled at the small blonde woman. "I love you Jeon Soyeon." Everyone watched the normally very composed woman. You could almost see the thoughts going by as she debated. The truth is she'd been planning to propose and had a plan in place she had asked Shuhua's help with. But she could still do it. "Yes it was. I do want you to marry me I had a big plan for how but... If you're saying yes then why not! Besides I'll still do the plan it'll be just as romantic!" Shuhua smiled at her giving a thumbs up it would indeed be very romantic. "Song Yuqi I wanna marry you and I want to have little snotty little gremlins with you." Yuqi smiled brightly a little tear escaping. "They're called children." Miyeon whispered but Soojin pulled her away. "Will you marry me Woogs?" Yuqi laughed softly. "I thought I already said yes?" Soyeon pouted. "I wanna hear it again. Maybe I'll ask you every day just to hear it again and again." Yuqi kissed her. They were usually pretty careful with their pda because Soyeon was a bit shy about it but right now neither of them cared. They kissed for a moment before Yuqi pulled back. "Yes I'll marry you. But I want in on some of those daily proposals." She smiled cheekily. 

 

Minnie had snuck out of the pool and called Kibum asking for some barbeque and alcohol to be delivered to celebrate. She walked back and smiled. "Well congrats cuties. Our dinner will be here on a few moments we should get out and change." She smiled more as she went to her room. Everyone also went to their own respective rooms but Soyeon and Yuqi wouldn't come out of thiers for a while. 

 

Note: It got really hot here and our air conditioner went out so that's where the begining of the chapter came from. I was gonna finally give Minnie her love interest but I felt like we had enough new characters in one chapter. Maybe the next chapter can be the one. Anyway sorry for the delay but I promise I've not disappeared.