Betcha

About Love & Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following days went normal for Nayeon despite she was feeling lonely for the week. Her morning was quiet even today. She looks in the kitchen aisle just to see no one is there.

 

'I must be really out of my mind these days.'

 

She murmurs. Her morning was usually filled with Baekhyun who like to by poking her waist while she making coffee or hugging her out of nowhere while having himself half asleep.

 

 

 

"Baek!"

 

Nayeon yelped that morning as he suddenly put his head on her right shoulder while he hugged her from the back. His breath was hitting her neck and Nayeon could feel a tingle coming from his breathing.

 

"Na... let me be.. for 5 minutes."

 

Baekhyun murmurs as he tightens his hug. Nayeon chuckles before patting his head softly. She could feel how tired Baekhyun is since he was so sleepy that morning. He was being busy than ever and had returned home late for so many times these days. She could hear his breathing was much calmer now. His eyes were closed tight. Silence occupied them as Nayeon couldn't move. She could only be letting Baekhyun hold her and be careful so that he wouldn't weigh her and cause her to fall to the front side.

 

"Baek..."

 

"Uhm?"

 

"Your 5 minutes is up."

 

Silence.

 

Nayeon turns her head and Baekhyun didn't budge despite she was trying to loosen his hug.

 

"Baek... wake up or you going to be late."

 

"No..."

 

He whines while his eyes are half open. Nayeon then stares at him before she smirks. Oh the devil in her just awaken. A loud yelp was heard afterward.

 

"Na!"

 

Baekhyun eyes were round. Nayeon giggles as she can see a red mark on Baekhyun's forehead. He was pouting and glaring at her. She then pushes him a bit as she makes a distance between them.

 

"Who is that lazy boy don't want to wake up?"

 

"But you don't have to flick my forehead! You crazy girl."

 

He said and Nayeon didn't care as she still laughing. Baekhyun then holds her wrist as Nayeon halts her laugh. He was still pouting.

 

"Cure me."

 

"Oh, what?" Nayeon was doubting her ears but Baekhyun was looking deadly serious. His voice was as if it was a life-or-death matter.

 

"Cure me now."

 

Nayeon shakes her head and wanted to walk away before Baekhyun pull her into his embrace. Her eyes were round as she startled. Baekhyun touched her nose afterward.

 

"I said cure me."

 

"How should I?"

 

"Do anything." He said. Nayeon looks at Baekhyun who was waiting with anticipation. Nayeon then holds his shoulder and looks into his eyes. She smiles before tip-toeing and kissed his forehead for a few seconds. Baekhyun's eyes were rounded before he was smiling in victory. Nayeon then pretends wanting to punch him which makes him let her go.

 

"Happy now, Byun Baekhyun?"

 

"Always!"

 

He cheers like a kid who just got his candy. Nayeon was hiding her smile as she saw Baekhyun's pretty smile that morning. 

 

 

 

Nayeon found herself liking how Baekhyun was closing their boundaries to each other with his bubbly personality and playful manners. It wasn't new for Nayeon to know that Baekhyun is someone who you would feel comfortable being with once you know them. Nayeon and Baekhyun had known and needed each other so much even during the period of them being best friends. It is just Nayeon aware that their relationship itself has developed and she knows how she needs Baekhyun even more these days. His absence for the week was a kind of misery for her. She was in deep thought while sipping her self-made coffee that morning. It was another empty morning for her. Her phone then buzzed as Nayeon took her phone and open the message. A smile naturally comes out from her lips.

 

Crazy Baekhyun 

Hey. I just wondering if you missing Bobohu? I miss YeonYeon too! Good morning, YeonYeon <3

 

'What with the emoji and stickers?'

 

Nayeon mumbles. Baekhyun had given himself a nickname as Bobohu while hers was YeonYeon. Despite Nayeon insulting him about the lame nicknames but they would be texting each other with nicknames and Nayeon had found herself having fun with that. She sends a stick-out tongue sticker while reminding Baekhyun to take his breakfast which the latter replies with more stickers. Nayeon didn't reply knowing that she would cause Baekhyun to delay his work since he likes to talk to her so much. She then closes her phone and continues to sip her coffee. Nayeon was going to walk out the door before she halt her steps. Her mind just give her an idea. She decided to do something out of the ordinary today. She quickly texts Baekhyun before turning her phone off. Her face was red however she feels a slight happiness from her small gesture.

 

Angel YeonYeon 

Hey Bobohu, don't play around so much. Have a good day and always think about me. I will wait for you to come home, honey.

 

Nayeon already arrived at her boutique when she open her phone again. She chuckles. A few minutes after she send the message, Baekhyun was sending her a new message. Leaving Nayeon smiling for the day.

 

Crazy Baekhyun

I will come home soon, baby. 

 

 

 

"Rin, you look pale. Is something wrong?" 

 

Nayeon asks as the usual talkative Park was silent. Yerin had visited her boutique today which was quite late compared to her previous visits. Yerin turns her head just to show Nayeon that she had a cold sweat on her forehead as if she was holding in her pain.

 

"Miss Park, should I get you meds?" Seojin asks as she was nearby. Yerin looks at Nayeon and Seojin as a bitter smile comes out.

 

"What's with the caring gesture? I am fine. I just forgot my breakfast today." 

 

Yerin said a hint of sulking in her tune. Nayeon looks at Yerin worried. Yerin has been working hard that she is even on the call with Nayeon despite it being 4 am or 5 am lately. This is all because of the orders that come thanks to the summer season that is happening right now. People had been interested in the collection that Yerin had requested Nayeon to make and produce more clothing for her.

 

"How did you miss your breakfast, Rin? You even arrived late today."  Nayeon asked since Yerin was looking disoriented and like a ball of mess. Yerin look at Nayeon as she sighed.

 

"Someone is being idiot today. So I skipped my breakfast out of protesting." 

 

Nayeon chuckles. That's so Yerin. She is airheaded which is different from her twin brother, Chanyeol. Yerin, later on, has her head on the table. She was tired since she also sleeps late last night. Nayeon however was worried for her.

 

"Rin, maybe you should go home, eat, and rest up." 

 

"No." 

 

Nayeon sighed and already gave up to persuade Yerin. She can't force Yerin since she knows that once the young Park had decided something, she wouldn't turn back. Yerin still working hard as she continues their work however her headache become worst. Her head feels light as she feels her breath is heavy. She had been massaging her head but all she can see was a blurry image in front of her. It doesn't help as she feels nauseous too. Oh is this the side effect of not taking her breakfast?

 

"Nayeon." 

 

Yerin calls 10 minutes later as Nayeon was standing near the mannequin. Nayeon turns her head just to see Yerin had already fallen to the floor unconscious.

 

"Miss Park!" 

 

Seojin's voice was the one cracking the silence as Nayeon runs to Yerin with her heart racing fast. Her voice went an octave higher.

 

"Yerin!!" 

 

 

 

"Doctor still checking on her, Baek." 

 

"She had gastric is what the doctor going to say."  

 

"How do you know that she has sick?" 

 

"Yerin can't skip her meal since s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter