Bubble of Feels

About Love & Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon rarely went out of the country so when Baekhyun suggested that they go to Japan for their honeymoon, she was excited that she forgot she had altitude sickness. 

 

"Baek... I feel dizzy..."  

 

Nayeon whined while Baekhyun was going to wear his earbuds. His eyes wanders to her before he chuckled.

 

"Did you eat the meds I give you or not?"

 

Nayeon shakes her head before Baekhyun glares at her. He then took some pills from his bag. Nayeon was leaning against the chair. She starts to feel nauseous too. The airplane departed from the airport a good 20 minutes ago.

 

"Clumsy girl." 

 

Baekhyun mumbles before starting to massage her head after giving her the pills. Nayeon pout a little but then was at ease as she close her eyes. She was fallen asleep after that thanks to Baekhyun's massages.

 

 

 

"You are so funny, Baekhyun!" 

 

Nayeon was jolted from her sleep after a moment. She hears some giggles and voices from her left side. She turns her head just to see Baekhyun talking to a girl next to him. A girl? Isn't there a man sitting there? Baekhyun even exchanges their seat since he doesn't want Nayeon to sit next to a man. Nayeon was staring for a while as her heart feel uneasy.

 

"Ahem." 

 

She pretends to cough but comes to no avail. She once again coughs but as if there is no one aside from them two, Nayeon has been ignored. She close her eyes again before her eyes caught that girl was touching her husband's arms. Husband? Nayeon almost chuckles over her thought. Marriage does change her slowly. 

 

"Hello, just in case you two forgot we are on the airplane right now." 

"Na, you awake." 

 

Finally. Nayeon feels much better now since Baekhyun turns his head to her as the girl also looks at Nayeon. She was looking at Nayeon as if pissed. Nayeon ignored her as she glare at Baekhyun. Baekhyun however was clueless. 

 

"What are you doing?" 

"Flirting." 

 

Baekhyun said as soon as he saw Nayeon's eyes on both of them. Thanks to that, he gets a smack instead. He whines.

 

"Na!" 

"Continue your flirting and don't come out from here." 

 

Nayeon said as she stands up. The airplane already landed. Nayeon even pushes Baekhyun's legs. The girl was staring at Nayeon too but she doesn't care at all. Baekhyun was looking at her before he apologized to the girl. Nayeon was pissed for a reason she doesn't know. 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, how should I do this?"

"Then where should I go?" 

"But doesn't that far?" 

 

Nayeon glares at this girl when she turns around. Is she has no conscious or what? She keeps on poking and brushing herself against Baekhyun's arms pretending that she doesn't know this and that. Baekhyun was politely answering her while they were waiting for their passport. Nayeon was standing in front of them. She ignored them both. 

 

"Bruh, go ask the staff. He isn't working here."

 

Nayeon said out loud before the girl look at her. Her voice comes out annoyingly. Baekhyun was looking at the scene as if amused. The girl then pretends to talk to Baekhyun to annoy Nayeon.

 

"Baekhyun, you should have told your sister to be more polite. Poor you for having to take care of her during the whole flight just now." 

 

Nayeon turns her head again as the girl smirk. Baekhyun was holding in his giggle. Is that something to laugh about? Nayeon was feeling more pissed than ever. Did Baekhyun even try to defend her? Of course not. He enjoys whatever that girl saying. What would Nayeon even hope for? Kim Nayeon, are you feeling hurt by Baekhyun's reaction? 

 

"Actually... she is my wife. We are here for our honeymoon." 

 

Baekhyun said cheerfully as he holds Nayeon's right arm to be closer to him. Nayeon jolted from the sudden pull. The girl's face turns frowning. Nayeon was hiding her smirk after that. 

 

"What?"  

"She was having altitude sickness. That's why I was taking care of her. About the attitude, I mean I would flip a table too if you keep getting closer to me like this when I am a married man." 

 

That girl suddenly make a distance as she was red on the face. This time Nayeon was the one amused. Baekhyun however maintains his smile. 

 

"Don't talk about others especially when you don't know them. It was nice to talk to you but I guess that's all." 

 

Baekhyun said before pulling Nayeon to another side of the counter as the girl had a disbelief look on her face. Nayeon looks at Baekhyun. He also looks at her.

 

"What?" 

"Thought you said you are flirting." 

"She isn't exactly as good to be flirting like you." 

 

Nayeon chuckles however her heart feels a bit better. Baekhyun does care about her. 

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh, this room is huge!" 

 

Nayeon had herself fascinating the room. Baekhyun who was at the door also look at her as he hid his chuckles. He pulled their luggage inside the room. 

 

It was a beach resort that was a wedding gift from his friend. Speaking of his friend, he would like to introduce them to Nayeon since they have a similar personalities. He was saving that moment for later. 

 

"Na... Should we stay today? I am so tired." 

 

Baekhyun's voice comes out as he lands on the bed. Nayeon had her eyes on the beach outside their hotel. She turns her head as Baekhyun was looking at her waiting for her answer. At that time a sudden rush of shyness comes to her when she realizes the situation that they are in right now. How did she forget about that? She is coming there with Baekhyun as husband and wife not as best friend vacation that they always do. 

 

"Na?" 

"Ugh... Can I walk out? I will let you rest." 

"No. You are so bad with direction." 

"There's the google map, Baek. I can also ask the staff around." 

 

Baekhyun stares at her for some time before suddenly smirking. He then stands up and gets closer to her. Nayeon eyes were nervous. Her voice was shaking out of nervousness.

 

"Baek..." 

"Or are you scared since there's only us now?" 

 

His voice was kinda dangerous and seductive. Nayeon had herself shielding Baekhyun with only her hands. Baekhyun was having fun as his slightly taller figure trapped Nayeon to the windows. She looks at him as he stares at her.

 

"Thinking back... didn't you say I have to wait until the wedding?" 

"W...wait for what?" 

 

Damn Nayeon stuttered. Baekhyun had his hand sliding her back. He purposely makes it goes down until her waist. He also by touching her thigh. Thank god she was wearing slack pants otherwise she sure he would enjoying to hold her bare skin. He get closer to her as their body was touching each other. Nayeon was nervous. Is it that time coming? 

 

"Well..." 

 

Baekhyun keeps teasing as his hand was caressing Nayeon's body. Nayeon was slightly enjoying his touch. It was so gentle and thrilling. However, the teasing ended when Baekhyun sent a quick peck to her. Nayeon was surprised when Baekhyun let her go after that. His voice was annoyingly teasing her as she was swayed by him. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter