And You Are...?

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjin's POV:

"Yah! Could you guys just stop embarrassing me!?" Seungmin yelled at Jisung and Felix.

"Sorry bro! But we can't it's fun seeing you suffer~" JIsung hummed, Seungmin rolled his eyes and ran towards him but I held him back. "Okay! Okay! Calm down Seungmin-ah!" I told the young one as I tried to calm him down. Seungmin yelled, "Let go of me!" He yelled as he freed himself.

He puffed out a breath as he huffed.

"Someone's hangry.." felix mumbled, "What did you say!?" Seungmin yelled making Felix flinch, "Ah! Sorry..."

I shook my head with a sigh until I felt someone tugging my sleeve.
"Hm?" I hummed as I looked to see Jeongin was the one who tugged on me.

"What is it Jeongin-ah?" I questioned the younger.

Jeongin just pointed to somewhere, I looked at him confused before following where he was looking at and where he was pointing at.
Until my eyes landed on the girl from yesterday! My eyes widen, "What about her?" I questioned, "She was late for class earlier! Right Seungmin hyung?" Jeongin said, Seungmin looked at him until he looked at the girl.

"Oh, yeah! She was late, and some people were talking about her, which triggered both me and Jeongin."

I looked at the girl, "What was her name again?" I questioned myself, titling my head.

"Oh? Yujin's in your guys class?" Felix questioned, Seungmin and Jeongin nodded. "Yeah...how'd you know her name?" Seungmin questioned, "Well...I remember meeting her when she moved into the same neighborhood I live in and I found her at the rooftop."

"Lets go talk to her then! So that she won't be lonely!" Felix said as he ran towards her.

My eyes widen, Jisung smiled and ran after Felix. "Y-Yah! You two-" I yelled at the two but then was cut off once the other two ran after them.
I groaned frustrated. "Great..." I thought and ran after them.

 

Yujin's POV:

I was just peacefully sitting in the cafeteria, playing with my food.

That was until I felt someone sitting next to me and looking at me. "Hello again," The deep male voice spoke, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter