In-love

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Jisung...

He didn't expect himself to fall in love...especially with his friend's brother, Han. When he first met Han, he didn't expect them both to have the same names, although Han is Jisung's surname. The second time he saw Han, he felt something...so different, different than when they had first met. When Felix and him that those conversations, Jisung realised that he himself is gay.

But Jisung was scared of being a homo. His parents didn't really like gays or lesbians, actually...they didn't like anyone from the LBGTQ+ community. Jisung wasn't like them though, although he pretends to be like them and hate on those people. Jisung didn't know that he himself was gay, and he was scared that if he revealed it to his parents, he thinks that they'll just kick him out and disown him.

Jisung knew that his older brother supports the LBGTQ+ community 'cause his brother was biual.

Ah, right...

His brother name is, Han Jiseok.

Although Jisung doesn't keep that much contact and connections with Jiseok, he still loves him. Jiseok was his brother, what could he say? Plus, when they were younger, Jiseok was the one who always protected him. But as they grew older, Jisung learned to become more mature and to protect himself while his older brother gets into college and university with his girlfriend.

 

"Han Jisung~"

Seungmin waved his hand in front of his face. Jisung got out of his thoughts, realizing that he was zoning out. "Yeah?" Jisung responded, Felix chuckled, Seungmin rolled his eyes, "Your order?" Seungmin asked, "Oh...right, uh just the usual," Jisung told Seungmin, who was the waiter at the cafe they went to.

Yeah, Seungmin has a part-time job so that he could earn money for himself and split some up for his older sister since she was a nurse.
"Okay, I'll get them ready for you two idiots," Seungmin said before walking away, Felix flipped his off making Jisung giggle.

Felix then looked back at Jisung, "You've been zoning out lately...what's wrong?" Felix asked. Jisung smiled at the aussie and shook his head, "Nothing...just been thinking lately," Jisung responded, Felix nodded, leaning back in his seat before saying, "It's about Han, huh?"

He kne w he got to him when he saw Jisung's ears and face burning hot. Jisung whined lowly, "Shut up..." Jisung mumbled as he slumped in his spot. Felix laughed at Jisung, "You're so obvious sometimes, dude~" Felix teased and looked out of the cafe. He then smirked, "Speaking of the gays..." Felix trailed off, nodding his head towards the cafe door, "Here comes Hannie~" Felix teased making Jisung looked over his shoulder, seeing as the cafe door opened and there revealed Han with Hyunjin.

"Han! Hyunjin!" Felix yelled out at them, making some people look at him. Jisung's ears turned red, embarrassed that he just yelled out with no hesitation! "Felix!" Jisung yelled at the freckle boy through gritted teeth with a mumble.

"Hey guys," Han greeted the two, "Hey," Jisung responded back, acting normal as he usually is around Han even though Felix will be looking at him with a teasing smirk. "What are you guys doing here?" Felix asked Hyunjin, "Well...since Han is also part of our friendship now, I decided to show him to Seungmin's part-time job," Hyunjin explained.

Felix pouted, "Without Yujin? And you didn't even bring Jeonginnie along!" 

Han chuckled at Felix as he sat next to Jisung, making him tense, "Jeongin and Yujin had things to do," Han explained, "Like...?" Jisung asked, acting normal and trying not to freak the out right now! "Hm, well Jeongin said that since Hyunjin and Yujin are in good terms now, he wants to hang out with his "sister"," Han used his fingers to copy quotation marks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter