Your Warmth

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yujin-ah," Han spoke, Yujin hummed in response as she studied on the living room floor with her things on the coffee table.
"Who's Hyunjin?" He questioned, she stopped writing before turning towards her step brother. "He's a friend..why?" Yujin asked.

Han giggled. "Well I met him today when I went to buy grocceries for dinner," Han told her.

Yujin's eyes widened, "E-EH!?" She yelled, turning towards him.
Han looked at her confused, "What? You don't want me to meet your friends?" Han asked, Yujin shook her head, "That's not what  meant...it's just- uh- what did he say..?" Yujin looked at Han with a slight nervous face. Han looked at her from the sofa with a confused face but said, "He seemed to know me? Well...he just ask me if I have a thing going on with you, I told him no and that we were just step siblings." Yujin looked at him confused, "Why would he say that?" Han just shrugged, "Dunno? Maybe he likes you~" He teased making Yujin blush.

"Shut up.." Yujin mumbled, turning around and continued to study.

But...then it hit Yujin. "Well..." Yujin spoke, catching Han's attention, "He has been acting weird ever since I found him in the libary," Yujin said.
Han laughed, "He likes you! Why would he even ask me if we had a thing going on? He was obviously jealous~"

Yujin pursed her lips, "Right...jealous..."

-

A smiled spread across Yujin's face.
"I'm back..." Yujin thought, looking at the convenience store that was like home to her ever since she moved here.

She walked in, and saw Anna.

"Ah, welcome- Yujin!?" Anna exclaimed happily and shocked. Yujin smiled, "Hello eonnie," Yujin greeted the elder, "Omg! It's been so long!" Anna laughed excitedly. Yujin nodded, "It has," Yujin nodded. She smiled, "You were on the news before. Are you okay?" Anna asked th younger, looking for any inguries, "Yeah..I'm okay Choi eonnie, my brusies and wounds are healing," Yujin said.

Anna smiled in relief, "Ah! Come on into the back," Yujin's eyes widened.

"E-Eonnie, no no! You don't have to-"

"I insist sweetie! Come on," Anna grabbed Yujin's wrist softly and lead her to the back of the convenience store.

 

When the reached to the back, they went outside of the back door.
"Woah," Yujin looked around, the back of the convenience store was like a hide out, "This is where I live," Anna said, letting go of Yujin's wrist.

"Back here?" Yujin asked and Anna nodded with a giggle.

"I think I've already mentioned this but...my dad owns this convenience store, he even built this convenience store with the help of construction workers," Anna explained, "Infront of your house? That's impressive," Yujin smiled. Anna nodded with a smile, "But...these days my dad has been sick, so I'm taking over the convenience store for now until we get enough money to get the medications that my dad needs," Anna said.

Yujin looked at Anna with pity in her eyes, "I'm sure that you guys will get it."

Anna smiled, "Thanks.."
"Oh! Hyunjin's inside, why won't you head inside and play with my dog, Poppy," Anna said, "But-" Yujin was cut off, "No buts Yujin-ah~ I need to watch over the store anyways," Anna said, "That door is unlock, have fun!~" Anna yelled as she ran back into the convenience store.

Yujin gulped, "Seriously..." Yujin sighed before looking around.

There were fences around the place, it was huge, like a hide out.

"I guess I'll head inside..." Yujin thought, walking towards the house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter