Step Brother and Mom

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Lee smiled brightly.

"Isn't that nice? You've always wanted a sibling, most improtantly, a younger sister," Mrs. Lee said, Han looked at me, "Hi.." He took his hand out for a handshake, I gulped, "Hello..." I greeted back, accepting his handshake. "Well! You two get along okay? I'll go and make dinner," Mrs. Lee said before leaving us two int he living room together.

Han looked at me, "I'm Lee Han, or...I guess I'm now Kwang Han," He introduced himself before looking at me, as if waiting for me to introduce myself.
"A-Ah..." I nodded before taking a deep breath, "I'm..Kwang Yujin," I said. Han smiled at me, "Nice name! How old are you?" He then asked and sat down besides me, "I'm 21 years old," I responded, Han smiled, "WAH! Really?" He exclaimed happily, making me startled and nod.

He chuckled awkwardly, "Sorry about that...I've always wanted a younger sister, just like what mom just mentioned about earlier," He explained, scratching his nape. I shook and head with a small smile, "It's okay. I hope that uh...you'll be a good older brother to me?" I said and he laughed nodding, "Of course I will! Oh, and I'm 22 years old," Han said.

"Han?" My dad's voice was heard.

"Yes dad?" Han responded back.
I looked at Han, "Dad?..I guess he was already comfortable with him...plus, it has been years since I seen my own dad."
"Can you show Yujin to her room so that she could settle her stuffs there?" Dad said, Han nodded before getting up and grabbing my luggage.

"Follow me," Han told me as he wanted towards the stairs with my luggage.
I got up and followed after him.

-

"This is your room!" Han exclaimed, opening the door.
He moved out of the way to let me inside. The room was simple, really, not too big nor too small, it was jsut perfect and cozy just how I like it!

Yujin's Bed

"Mom already decorated all of this from day to night yesterday once dad said that you were gonna come," Han told me, I looked back at him. "She really wanted you to feel like him when hearing all of those stories about you with your...abusive mom, and she didn't want you to keep decorating, she knew that you were tired," Han added, his voice saddening once he mentioned about my mom.

I pursed my lips together into a thin line before nodding.

"That was very nice of her," I said, looking around.
Although I couldn't see Han's face, I knew that he was smiling, "Well...if you need me, my room is just right across from yours," he pointed.
I looked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter