Chapter - 6

Come Back To Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun was sitting next to sleeping Jong Soo when Eunji and others reaches the hospital room. "Jong Soo-ah..." Eunji ran towards to him and hugged and touched him.

"When did this happen, Naeun-ah?" Taemin asked and other turned to her. "After you all left, his temperature started raising up...soon his body started shivering...so I came here...They gave medicine and told to admit him for a day..." Naeun replied.

"What else doctor said?" Eunji asked.

"Told to monitor him, then we will decide..." Naeun got watery eyes, "I'm sorry unnie..." Taemin put her hand around her to comfort her.

"Aniyo...morning itself he was not feeling well due to change of place..." Eunji said as she caresses Jong Soo's hand, "I couldn't look after him properly" tears rolled down from her eyes.

"What happened, Oppa?" Naeun asked Taemin as soon as they came out of the room. Taemin said everything that happened in hotel room and before cops. "Then is he, not our Key Oppa?" Naeun asked.

"Aniyo, he is Key Hyung...I know he is..." Taemin replied.

"Then how can we prove it? You all have came here, what if they go back?" Naeun asked in worried tone.

"They can't leave the country..." Both straightened for Mr.Kim's voice. "Still our compliant is there, they can't leave the country, Naeun-ah" he said.

"Samcheon, then we can go for the medical test..." Mr.Kim didn't reply him, "I'm sure he has a memory loss..." he said.

"Hmmm yes...Did you see the scar on his eyebrows?" Taemin nodded his head, "If he is Ken, then how come both look alike, how come they have same scar, how come they had an accident on same year?" Mr.Kim said as he thinks.

"It looks crepy..." Naeun said.

"Yes...first let's concentrate on Jong Soo...next we will decide other things..." Mr.Kim said.

Soon doctor came to check Jong Soo, others followed him inside. "Still temperature is high..." the doctor said after he checks Jong Soo. Eunji and Mrs.Kim looked worried, "Lets take a blood test, then will decide next..." he said and went out.

"He will be fine, Unnie" Naeun said to comfort Eunji, she nodded back with watery eyes.

It was the first time Jong Soo got admitted in hospital, she feels bad and worried but felt relief that now she has so many people to look after them. A nurse came and took his blood for the test; Eunji was worried because Jong Soo's temperature hasn't dropped down, it is raising.

"Eomonim, temperature is raising...I'm scared..." Eunji said as tears roll down from her eyes.

"He will be fine Eunji..." Mrs.Kim said to comfort her, but she is also worried like Eunji, she didn't show it before her not to make her worry. Naeun brought them coffee as because they have skipped their meal but they refuse to drink the coffee too.

After few minutes Jong Soo started murmuring something; Eunji sat near him, "Aegi..." she called him as he caresses his face, "Eomma is here with you..." she said. Still he was murmuring so Eunji tried to listen to it carefully, her eyes went wide and she looked at Naeun and Mrs.Kim in worry. Jong Soo was murmuring, 'Appa', it made everyone to get worried.

Again Doctor came there to check his report and asked the nurse to arrange for drips to Jong Soo. His words make Eunji get scared. Still Jong Soo's temperature remains high.

When next time doctor came in and was discussing and instructing the nurse without informing others about Jong Soo, Eunji got frustrated and panic.

"What happened, doctor? Why his temperature is not reducing? Tell us something...” Eunji asked the doctor in panic.

Doctor looked at everyone's worried face, "His body is not reacting to the medicine..." The doctor said.

"Wae?" Mrs.Kim asked in worried tone.

"Is it any serious problem? Should...should we take him to any big hospital or should call any other specialist?" Mr.Kim asked, "We can do..." he said.

"Dae...we can do...he is my only grandson...save him..." Mrs.Kim started crying.

"Where is his Appa?" Doctor asked. Everyone looked at each other.

"His appa is working in abroad..." Taemin step forward and said. After seeing Ken, he doesn't want to tell anymore that Key is dead, "Is there any problem, doctor?" he asked.

"Dae..." more tears started rolling down from Eunji and Mrs.Kim's eyes, "The boy was highly disappointed...Even though it's a curable fever, his worries and disappointment make it worser...I think he misses his appa...when was the last time he saw him?" The doctor asked them but no one replied.

"Doctor...his appa told that he visits him soon but he couldn't..." Taemin started to explain.

"It must have happened on few times, right?" Doctor interrupted, Taemin nodded, "Bring his appa...he will get well soon...till then we will try our best..." The doctor said and went out.

Everyone looks at each other, "Yeobo...bring him..." Mrs.Kim said to her husband. Taemin and Mr.Kim looked at each other, "Lets go Taemin-ah..." Mr.Kim said and walked out; Taemin followed him after he had given a nod to Naeun.

Jong Soo's temperature is still high, Eunji looked worried, so she sat next to Jong Soo and took his hand in hers, "Aegi..." she started talking to him while Mrs.Kim watches them and Naeun has gone out to inform her family about everything.

"Eomma loves you so much...you are my everything...it was like yesterday you were born but now my aegi is five...I know you listen to eomma very well...Eomma is sorry...I failed to take you to appa...it is all eomma's mistake..." Tears were rolling from her eyes just like Mrs.Kim, "Appa loves us so much...just like aegi, eomma also wants appa..." Mrs.Kim listens to Eunji words; she knows Eunji talks from her heart; they are not words just to convince Jong Soo, "Eomma being alone makes me weak sometimes but you know who gives me strength, its you...my aegi...whenever eomma sees your smile I get strength...because you are my happiness, my treasure, my everything...Eomma wants to see my aegi smiling, laughing, playing... Eomma hate seeing you like this...Not only eomma, your friends are waiting for you in art class...you like drawing right, you also have drawing to give halmeoni and halabeoji, we should give them, right? Eomma wants to hear all your stories so get well soon...then soon we can go home..." still Jong Soo is murmuring the word 'Appa', Eunji felt disappointed but without losing hope she again started, "Eomma will make you your favourite pasta with creamy sauce...but for that we should go home, so get well soon...don't think anything..." Still he was murmuring 'Appa' but this time it is much more than before, Eunji can understand that his son now wants only his Appa, Mrs.Kim stood up to look for her husband and Taemin who has went long back to call Kibum from the hotel.

"Jong Soo-ah...appa will come but don't leave eomma...eomma is scared..." Eunji started crying louder. Naeun tried to comfort her but Eunji didn't stop crying. Eunji stopped crying and thought for a moment, stood up and ran outside when she saw Jong Soo's shivering more; Naeun looked panic and don't know what to do, whether to run after Eunji or to be with Jong Soo but in the end she stayed with Jong Soo. Mrs.Kim also called Eunji louder but she didn't listen to her. As it is already around midnight, Mrs.Kim worried about Eunji and called her husband to inform him.

When Eunji reached the hotel room, Mr.Kim and Taemin are already talking with a cop who is warning and arguing them to go back as Nicole and Ken already informed not to send any visitors to their room. While they were talking, Eunji pushed the staff who tried to stop her and ran to the elevator.

Eunji started knocking the hotel door, the staff tried to pull her away from the room. Mr.Kim and Taemin came running to them.

"Help me please..." Eunji said to Ken in pleading voice when he looked shock to see her.

"Sorry...we will take her away..." the staff told as she pulls Eunji from there.

Ken shook his head, "Leave her...let her talk..." he said. Eunji dropped down her shoulder in relief for those words while Nicole came closer to Ken and grabbed his hands.

"My son is in danger...please to come and see him once..." Eunji said in pleading voice. Ken quickly picturised the boy as he came running to him to hug his legs. Ken's eyes furrowed and looked worried, "He is admitted in hospital; he wants to see his appa..." Eunji explained after seeing Ken's reaction.

"He is not his appa..." Nicole immediately replied her.

"He is..." Taemin inferred.

"No..." Nicole raised her voice. But Eunji stopped Taemin who he was about to give his next reply, "That is not the problem now...as he looks like his appa, my son wants to meet him..." Eunji said pointing Ken, "please come with us and meet him once..." She said looking at Ken.

"He is not going anywhere..." Nicole st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter