Chapter -24

Come Back To Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji tried hard to stop looking at Ken in between her kitchen work. Today Ken has to leave for the office earlier than usual because of that Eunji’s day started with busy kitchen work; even though Ken said that he will eat his breakfast and lunch in the office cafeteria, Eunji insisted on preparing it for him. In between her work, Eunji tried to look at Ken to check whether he was looking at her; Ken caught her looking at him but didn't ask about it, only got a smile on his face. Ken’s words which he told her last night were still running inside her head.

'If he feels comfortable here then, does that mean he starts thinking of him as Kibum?’ This doubt always runs inside her head.

Ken has to leave the office earlier as he is now doing Taemin's work along with his work. With the excuse of Naeun’s pregnancy, Taemin takes advantage of Ken and makes him do his work; Ken knows that the reason was inappropriate, he rejected Taemin's request initially but Taemin nagged him too much to do his work so Ken comes early to office to do his work and Taemin's work and now because of it, Eunji has to drop Jong Soo in his school every day.

“I'm leaving...” Ken said and stood up after he finished his breakfast and said bye to Jong Soo with his usual kiss on his cheeks, “I'm leaving now...” He said looking at Eunji without any expression on his face, which made Eunji get disappointed.

As soon as he steps out of the house, Ken got a wide smile which he was hiding all these times. “Eunji...you are so funny...” He murmured. Ken knows that she is curious to know why he said that he is comfortable with her but he didn't give her a chance to talk about it because he still doesn’t want to talk more about it with her as of now. Last night when she was about to talk about it, Ken went back to his room telling her the excuse that he feels sleepy, and also he knows that Eunji could have talked about it in the morning if he could have given her a chance but its Eunji's bad luck that she didn't get chance to talk to him about it.

Taemin saw Ken enter the office with a proud smile and greet other staff with a wide smile on his face.

“Hyung…why is that wide smile on your face?” he asked, blocking his way.

“Can’t I smile?” Ken asked as he opened his cabin door and stood still seeing something. “Yah Taemin-ah…what are all these?” he asked in a loud voice as he pointed to the large pile of files on his table.

“That is…files to do…” Taemin said and showed an aegyo face.

“Yah…you should do your work,” Ken said.

“But Hyung, my wife is pregnant now”

“Yes, your wife is pregnant, not you…” Ken said, pointing at him.

“Hyung…” Taemin called Ken in an aegyo voice.

“Yah…your pregnant wife itself has gone for work…why can't you do your work?” Ken asked after he sat down.

“Hyung…my wife is pregnant and I should look after her so I should learn how to do it…I have to read books to know about it” Taemin said pointing at the book which he is holding, “With this how can I do my work?” he asked sitting across him.

“Yah you got a new book again?”

“Dae…I finished the other one already”

“Why do you do this?”

“Hyung, it's difficult to take care of a pregnant lady…only if Eunji is pregnant you will understand…”

“Why do you bring her in between now?”

“Then only you will know my suffering”

“Okay when she is pregnant I will ask you for advice,” Ken said with a fake annoyed face.

“Okay then I will save all these books for you,” Taemin said and got a smile as he thought about how Ken talks about Eunji in his future and he realized that Ken has completely changed now.

“Hyung…” Ken looked at Taemin, ''you still didn't tell me why you had a wide smile?” he asked.

“Ahhh…that is because…” Ken started in an excited tone, “Today morning something happened”

“What happened?”

Ken stopped his way to the elevator when he saw those two ladies who always laugh and talk badly about Eunji. Ken quickly decided that he wants to talk with them as he is alone now. When those ladies saw Ken entering the elevator, they looked at each other and giggled at themselves. Ken can hear that they are talking between themselves in a whisper, mostly about him and Eunji so he waited to get out of the elevator to talk to them.

“Excuse me…” Ken called them and was lucky to stop them before they got into their car. Both ladies stopped looking at Ken as he approached them. “Hi…” he gave a greeting with a wide smile but those ladies looked puzzled.

“Do you know me?” he asked. Both ladies looked at each other and shook their heads to Ken, “I'm Kim Ki Bum…staying with Eunji…” both ladies’ eyes went wide in shock at Ken’s bold talk, “You know Eunji, right?” he asked them.

“Mother of that…kid…name…Jong…” One of the ladies struggled to remember the name.

“Jong Soo” Ken completed it.

“Dae…Jong Soo” lady nodded her head.

“I'm Eunji’s husband…As I often see you both here, I just thought I should give a proper intro about me to you…” Ken said and looked at them for their reaction. Their eyes went wide in shock.

“But she is…” the other lady struggled for words in shock.

“Dae…she was said to be a widow” Both ladies nodded their heads. “I know…but the truth is…I drowned in the Thames River when we went to London so no one could able to find me and I was declared dead.” Both ladies were still in shock and didn’t reply to him, “I know it is hard to believe but can you see the resemblance between me and Jong Soo?” he asked them.

“Dae…you both have the same eyes,” one of the ladies said.

“How long were you staying in this building?” he asked them.

“I think when Jong Soo was a few months old…may by 8 or 9 months…” the other lady said to him.

“So you didn’t get a chance to see me before…”

“Oh…so you are her husband…” Ken nodded at them.

“Nice…we just thought…” The other lady started but didn’t finish the sentence.

“I know what you thought about her…she waited for me all these long days and now I'm here,” Ken said and smiled.

“Ah…it’s a miracle…Sorry for what we thought about Eunji” the first lady told him.

“I'm also sorry” the other lady followed her.

“I know…Eunji is a good woman, never makes any mistakes…and also a brave woman” he said to them and walked to his car with a wide smile.

“Hyung…” Taemin said in shock, “Did you tell them that you are Kim Ki Bum?” he asked Ken with wide eyes. “Did something happen to you?” he asked in a low voice. Ken looked at Taemin but didn’t reply to him, “Ani…” Taemin got nervous thinking that Ken got angry at him for his questions thinking that he was breaking his promise, “I meant to ask, did you get any sudden realization or some…you know…some...memory…” Taemin looked at Ken for his reaction.

“Do you want me to answer your question?” Taemin nodded his head, “Then I won't do your work” Ken said.

“Hyung…” Taemin called him in an aegyo voice, “Please…” he pleaded with him.

“Then let’s drop this topic”

“No, I want the answer”

Ken let out a sigh and looked at Taemin, “It’s just a help for Eunji, that’s all…I don’t want her to get bad names because of me” he said.

“Help?” Taemin leaned back on the chair in disappointment, “Hyung, seriously is it a help? If it is a help then how many people are you going to explain?” he asked.

“Is there many?” Ken asked with his eyebrows high.

“Lot,” Taemin said and let out a sigh, “All these years, there were so many people judging her, some men taking advantage…”

“What?” Ken interrupted Taemin in shock.

“Dae. A single mother faces a lot of troubles, Hyung”

Ken was silent for a moment, “Let’s drop this topic” he said and continued his work.

“Hyung” Taemin called him carefully after a moment of silence, Ken looked up, “One last question,” Taemin said.

“What is it?” Ken asked as he could see Taemin’s curiosity, so he guessed it must be important.

“Did Eunji tell you about it?” Taemin asked.

“What does she have to tell me?”

“About college reunion?” Ken shook his head, “College reunion is coming in the corner of the week” Taemin said.

“So Minho and Onew hyung will come here?”

Taemin shook his head, “Our batch college reunion” Ken’s eyebrows furrowed, “I mean my and Eunji’s batch…we are in the same batch” Taemin said.

“Oh so are you going?”

Taemin nodded his head, “With Naeun-ah” he replied.

“So, Eunji?”

“She won’t come”

“Wae?”

“All these years, she avoided it, you know…all will come with family, so she…” Taemin stopped knowing that Ken understood what he meant. But Ken didn’t reply to him and was thinking.

“Hyung, will you take her to the reunion?” Taemin asked carefully.

Ken looked at him, “Let’s do the work now” he said and started doing his work leaving Taemin in disappointment.

“Kibum-ah, you took the wrong way,” Eunji said, pointing in the other direction.

“No, I'm going in the right way,” Ken said.

“Our home is on the other side”

“We are not going home now”

“Really, Appa” Jong Soo got excited before Eunji could talk next.

“Then where are we going?” Eunji asked in confusion.

“Shopping” Ken said nonchalantly.

“Shopping!” Jong Soo again got excited.

Eunji felt strange when Ken called her in the evening to tell her that he will come to pick up her in the office which is contradictory to what he said to her in the morning; he told her he can't pick up her and Jong Soo in the evening because he is busy and now he says he wants to go for shopping.

“Why shopping all of the sudden?” She asked him.

“Don’t you want to look good at your college reunion?” Ken asked without moving his eyes from the road, “You should have told me about it earlier” he said and gave a disappointed look.

“College reunion? Who told you about it? Ah…Taemin told you…I'm not going for a reunion” Eunji shook her head.

“But I want to go,” Ken said nonchalantly.

“Wae? That is my batch reunion…Minho Sunbae or Onew Sunbae won’t be there” she said.

“Taemin will be there” Ken replied.

“But it's my batch reunion”

“Jong Soo-ah” Ken called Jong Soo looking through the rearview mirror, “Let’s go to eomma’s batch reunion to see her friends, and let’s have fun,” he said.

“Yes, Appa. Let’s go…” Jong Soo said in excitement.

Eunji shook her head as she was not okay with the reason, “We are going” Ken said and then smiled at her. They reached the fashion mall but Eunji was not in the mood for shopping but Ken and Jong Soo didn’t leave her alone.

“Let’s check the dress for you first,” Ken said and pulled her to the female section.

“Yah…Don’t you think that it’s too long?” Ken said when Eunji showed the gown which she selected.

“It's a floor-length gown” Eunji reasoned out.

“Oh… it's too short” Eunji said when Ken took a short body con dress. “It won't suit me,” Eunji said in a low voice as she pointed at Jong Soo secretly.

“Okay, I got it…” Ken nodded his head.

“Always suit dress will be good on me,” Eunji said and showed him a suit dress.

“You are not going to an office party Eunji” Ken stopped her.

As they argue about the dress, Jong Soo who was in the middle of them looked bored and didn't know what to do.

“We are not going to the funeral” Eunji said when Ken showed her a black dress.

“Yes….okay no black” he replied.

“White will be good so let me take it” Eunji ends up with a knee-length white bodycon dress.

“No, Red suits you well,” Ken said and pointed at a red sleeveless tunic stretch pencil bodycon dress with a black bowknot waist belt. “Trust me,” he said looking at her.

Eunji liked the dress and she never doubted Kibum’s selection for her as he knows what is best for her than she knows about her. Ken got a smile for Eunji accepting his selection, “Pearls set accessories go well with this dress” he said as he tried to hide his smile. Eunji nodded her head as she looked at him with a smile on her face, “Don’t tie up your hair for this dress…” he gave his suggestion for her hair with a shy smile. Eunji couldn’t stop smiling because of his shyness. Afraid that Eunji could , Ken left to men’s sections to look for him and Jong Soo before Eunji could talk next.

Like Ken planned they got a matching dress – Ken got a red shirt with a black jacket and also got the same set for Jong Soo in his size. Ken gave another shock to Eunji to get a set of dresses for Mrs.&Mr.Kim.

“Let's send them, it will be a surprise; they will feel happy” Ken said to Eunji when asked for the reason. He also asked her and Jong Soo to accompany him to select a dress for Mrs.&Mr.Kim, which Jong Soo accepted happily and got excited.

It was the reunion evening, Ken and Jong Soo got ready together for the reunion so Eunji got a lot of time to get ready.

“Eunji, have you still not got ready?” Ken asked from the living room as he and Jong Soo took photos.

“Eomma, come soon” Jong Soo joined Ken to urge Eunji to come out soon from her room.

Ken’s eyes quickly turned to Eunji as soon as he heard the door gets opened. His lips curved up as his eyes traveled from her toe to head; she had done everything Ken suggested to her so Ken couldn’t hide his smile.

Eunji is wearing the red tunic stretch sleeveless body con dress which Ken selected for her and she is wearing a single strand of white pearls necklace with a stylish double pearl ring; she even got a new pearl beaded box clutch bag and also pearl double strand thin metal headband goes well with her straightened hair.

“You look beautiful, Eunji,” Ken said, looking into her eyes. Eunji got a shy smile for his compliment.

“Eomma” Jong Soo called out to her, which brought Eunji and Ken’s senses back, “How do we look?” Jong Soo asked Eunji and Stood with Ken in a model pose which Ken taught him.

They both were in red shirts and black suits with shiny black shoes. Eunji looked at both; she felt Kibum looks more handsome in that suit and the small smile on his face while she looking at him gives him extra points; she felt it hard to move her eyes away from him and her heart fluttered while looking at him. She got chuckled when she realized both were in standing in a similar pose, “Not bad” she said to them after she kept her face calm.

“Yah, what's not bad? Only we both are going to shine tonight…” Ken said with his fake anger and looked at Jong Soo, “Am I right, Jong Soo?” He asked him.

“Yes, Appa'' he said with a big smile for which Eunji teased them. Before leaving the home, they look at a few photos in which they look like a perfect family.

As soon as Ken and Eunji entered the red carpet with Jong Soo, many eyes turned to them in shock. As there were many rumors that Kibum is dead, left Eunji, went abroad after breaking up with Eunji, etc, many were shocked and surprised to see him and Eunji together, and also many were not expecting Eunji because it was usual that she avoids such gatherings.

Ken and Eunji got a wide smile and waved at Taemin and Naeun as soon as they saw them but they were not reacting like Ken and Eunji. Naeun was in an elegant empire waist blue knee-length satin dress, looking pretty but didn't have a smile on her face while Taemin who was in a matching blue suit looked nervous.

“Naeun-ah” Eunji hugged Naeun, “You look beautiful,” she said with a wide smile but Naeun showed a pout face and hung her head low. Taemin signaled Ken to talk with Naeun, “Naeun-ah, you look pretty. This dress suits you” Ken said with a wide smile.

Naeun looked up at Ken, “Don't try to convince me, Oppa. I know I look bad” she said.

Naeun happily chose the empire waist dress to be comfortable at the party but after she wore it, as her baby bump is not shown in that dress she felt disappointed and doesn't like the dress. She thought about showing off her baby bump to others at the party but as her bump is still small and doesn't come out well till now, others won't know that she is pregnant. Taemin tried to convince her that she is good in this dress and her bump is small so it is not well seen out but Naeun didn't get convinced so Taemin had a hard time convincing her to join him at the party.

“Aniyo Naeun-ah...you look the prettiest like a doll...no one here is as good as you...you are the best,” Taemin said in an excited tone while Eunji tried hard to hide her laugh as she sees Taemin’s suffering and Ken shook his head for Taemin's words, knowing that he tries to impress his wife.

“Liar” Naeun said looking at Taemin with a pout face which made Taemin drop his shoulder in disappointment and Ken and Eunji got a laugh at Naeun's comment.

“Imo, you look so pretty today,” Jong Soo said in an excited tone.

“Really, aegi?” Naeun got lit up and crouched down to Jong Soo, “Really am I looking pretty?” She asked him.

“Dae, Imo looks pretty today,” Jong Soo said with a wide smile.

“Oh thank you Jong Soo” Naeun got excited and got a wide smile on her face; Taemin was looking confused and thinking how come she got that smile when Jong Soo said the same words which he told her, a few minutes back. Eunji giggled at Naeun's sudden expression change while Ken looked confused.

Naeun hugged and kissed Jong Soo, “Will you accompany Imo this evening?” She asked and gave her hand.

“Dae Imo” Jong Soo said with a smile and grabbed her hand. Both Jong Soo and Naeun walked into the venue together, leaving Taemin behind.

“What was that?” Ken asked with wide eyes in shock as he watched Taemin walking behind as he pleaded with Naeun to wait for him.

“That is mood swing” Ken looked at Eunji who had a wide smile on her face. “Pregnant women always get upset about small things and also get happy for no reason,” she said.

“That’s hard to handle her then” Ken replied as he looked at Taemin who was still walking behind Naeun.

“Grumpy pregnant Naeun with mood swings, dangerous to Taemin but fun for us to watch,” Eunji said and smiled at Ken.

“Yes...it will be fun to watch Taemin suffering” Ken said and grabbed Eunji's hand and took her inside. Eunji got a wide smile for his actions.

After they sat down at their assigned table, Ken saw a few eyes looking at them and he asked Eunji about them.

“Fangirls” Eunji replied and started talking about the girls who were looking at him. Ken saw a few girls get shy to look at him and others waved their hands at him; Ken doesn’t know how to react except to get a smile on his face. As they were talking and cracking jokes, Taemin interrupted and left Jong Soo with them as he wanted to spend time alone with Naeun.

Party started in the next few minutes and had a few performances after the welcome speech by the organizers. Earlier Taemin was asked for a performance but with an excuse of his busy office and personal he avoids the request of the organizers. Ken and Eunji were enjoying the program while Taemin was nervous as he looks at Naeun who was sitting next to him like a ticking bomb.

“We got a surprise guest tonight” MC started to talk after a dance performance, “We never expected this guest would come tonight to join us. We heard a lot of rumors about this guest which were shocking and bad too but now leave everything about those rumors, now we should be happy to see our surprise guest and his family...it is none other than our one and only ultimate Key Sunbae” crowd gave a loud roar, Ken got surprised, “Give a loud applause to him” MC said showing the spotlight which is on Ken now, again there was a loud cheer and applause. Jong Soo gave a proud smile at him. “I know…I know people…you all like to see his dance performance tonight…even I like to see it, especially his girl group song dance performance…” the crowd again gave a loud cheer, “So without any further ado let's call him to the stage…” again the crowd gave a loud cheer. Ken shook his head at MC, “Oh people…come... it's Key sunbae…Key sunbae….” The crowd started chanting his name; Jong Soo and Eunji asked him to go to the stage with their aegyo and Ken looked up at Taemin and Naeun who were cheering him like the crowd so, in the end, Ken got onto the stage.

Ken felt nervous because he remembers he hasn’t stood before such a crowd, “Hi everyone…” he started after trying to calm himself; from the stage he quickly spotted Eunji and Jong Soo who had a wide smiles on their face and were cheering him.

“Nice to meet you all here again…It was a surprise…no, no…a shocking call for the stage to perform that too girl group dance…I’m not prepared…” the crowd gave a disappointing sound.

“My appa is the best” Jong Soo shouted in excitement and also to cheer him up; the crowd got a laughed at his words, even Ken got a shy smile, “But…I don’t want to all to get disappointed… I'm not confident but I like to sing a song now…” crowd gave a loud cheer, “This is the song I'm recently hearing often…The song name is ‘Juice’ by Lizzo…” crowd got excited and as soon as Eunji heard the song name, she looked at Ken and shook her head with a smile knowing what that song is all about and she felt it is no wonder he likes that song and that song suits him so much. “I hope you guys join with me…put your hands together…”

Ken saw a lot of people taking their mobiles to record it and he also saw Eunji was also ready like others to record his performance and Jong Soo was sitting next to her with a lot of excitement. Ken started singing the song between the crowd’s loud cheers.

Mirror, mirror on the wall

Don't say it, 'cause I know I'm cute

(‘Ooh, baby' crowd followed him)

Louis down to my drawers

LV all on my shoes

(‘Ooh, baby' crowd followed him)

 

I be dripping so much sauce

Gotta been looking like ragù

(‘Ooh, baby' crowd followed him)

Lit up like a crystal ball

That's cool, baby, so is you

That's how I roll

 

If I'm shining, everybody gonna shine

(Ken pointed at the crowd)

I was born like this, don't even gotta try

(He shook his finger at the crowd)

I'm like Chardonnay, get better over time

(Crowd got laughed for it)

Heard you say I'm not the handsome guy, you lie

(Ken sang that line pointing at Eunji which made her chuckle. Naeun got straightened up when she saw him pointing at Eunji with the changed lyrics and turned to Taemin, “Oppa, he has changed the lyrics, and looking at Eunji for it...listen carefully” she said. Taemin nodded at her)

 

It ain't my fault that I'm out here getting loose

Gotta blame it on the Goose

Gotta blame it on my juice, baby

It ain't my fault that I'm out here making news

I'm the pudding in the proof

Gotta blame it on my juice

 

Ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee

Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice

Ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee

Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice

(‘Ooh, baby' crowd joined him)

 

No, I'm not a snack at all

Look, baby, I'm the whole damn meal

(Some in the crowd laughed at the words and others joined him ‘ooh, baby')

Baby, you ain't being slick

Don't dare try to cop a feel

(‘Ooh, baby' crowd joined him)

 

If the juice ain't worth the squeeze

If the juice don't look like this

(‘like this, like this, like this’ crowd followed him)

Hold up, nigga, please

Don't make me have to take your , sh*t

(Ken kept his finger on his lips for that word)

 

If I'm shining, everybody gonna shine

(Ken pointed at the crowd)

I was born like this, don't even gotta try

(He shook his finger at the crowd)

I'm like Chardonnay, get better over time

(Everybody laughed again)

Heard you say I'm not the handsome guy, you lie

(Ken again pointed at Eunji. This time both Naeun and Taemin saw him pointing at Eunji for which she is smiling at him. “Dae Naeun-ah...he is pointing at her...” he said.

“It's baddest not handsome,” she said the correct lyrics to him.

“I think he is saying it to her...let's check what he is doing next?” Taemin said to Naeun who nodded for it)

 

It ain't my fault that I'm out here getting loose

Gotta blame it on the Goose

Gotta blame it on my juice, baby

It ain't my fault that I'm out here making news

I'm the pudding in the proof

Gotta blame it on my juice

 

Ya-ya-ee (ya-ya-ee), ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee

Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice

Ya-ya-ee (ya-ya-ee), ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee

Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice, ya-ya-ee

 

Somebody come get this man

(Ken looked at Eunji again and pointed at him)

I think you got lost in my DMs,

(‘What?’ Crowd shouted)

My DMs,

(‘What?’ Crowd shouted again)

You better come get your man

(Ken looked at Eunji and pointed at her. Naeun and Taemin got jaws dropped at his words and looked at each other in shock)

I think you wanna be way more than friends,

(Ken smiled and pointed at Eunji, ‘What?’ Crowd shouted again and laughed)

More than friends

(Eunji’s shy smile gave a wide smile to Ken)

What you want me to say?

 

It ain't my fault that I'm out here getting loose

Gotta blame it on the Goose

Gotta blame it on my juice, baby

It ain't my fault that I'm out here making news

I'm the pudding in the proof - pudding in the proof

Gotta blame it on my juice - blame it on my juice

 

Ya-ya-ee (yay-ya), ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee

Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice

Ya-ya-ee (ya-ya-ee), ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee

Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice - blame it on it, yeah

 

The crowd erupted with a loud cheer; Jong Soo stood up on the chair as he clapped for Ken. “Thank you,” Ken said and bowed a little and quickly got down from the stage to hide his shyness; he felt different as he could understand that everybody enjoyed his performance.

“Jong Soo-ah” Ken came to him and hugged him.

“Appa, you are the best” Jong Soo said and hugged him. Ken looked at Eunji in curiosity for her words, “You are superb, Kibum-ah” she said with a wide smile.

“Oppa, bring Jong Soo here,” Son Naeun said to Taemin as they saw Ken and Eunji talking with a shy smile.

“Wae? No...” Taemin said with an aegyo expression as he wants to spend time alone with her.

“Oppa...” Naeun’s eyebrows furrowed, “Let Unnie and Oppa talk alone...bring him here,” she said in a commanding voice; when he didn't move, “Okay I will bring him then” she stood up.

“Okay okay I will bring him here,” Taemin said with a pout face and called Jong Soo to eat with him and Ken and Eunji didn't stop him as they were busy talking about the people who were looking at Ken after his performance.

“Naeun-ah, no carbonated drink” Taemin stopped Naeun when she took cola, “It's not good for baby,” he said. When Jong Soo who was sitting between them at the table, heard the word ‘Baby', he got straightened up and looked at both.

“Oppa...I want to drink cola” Naeun whined.

“Andwae, it is not good for baby,” Taemin said strictly and shook his head, “I will get you fresh juice,” he said and brought her a fresh juice, “this is good for you and the baby,” he said.

“If you get nausea then don't eat that dish, baby doesn't like it” he warned Naeun. “Don't eat spicy food, Naeun-ah, baby won't feel good” he said.

As Jong Soo was watching them, he understood that both were talking about a baby but he didn't see any baby with them so he wondered where the baby is. When he couldn't stop his curiosity he asked Naeun about the baby.

“Imo, where is the baby you are talking about?” Jong Soo asked Naeun.

Taemin and Naeun looked at each other and smiled. Naeun leaned back in her chair, “Jong Soo-ah, the baby is inside Imo” she said and pointed to her stomach.

“OMO” Jong Soo kept both his hands on his mouth in shock, “IMO!! Why did you eat the baby?” He asked her with wide eyes.

Both Naeun and Taemin started laughing at his words and reaction but Jong Soo didn't understand why they were laughing at him and looked confused.

"Jong Soo-ah, Imo didn't eat the baby...it is inside me and it is growing... One day it will come out” Naeun explained to him.

“It will come out?” Jong Soo exclaimed.

“Dae...it will come out and you can see it...and it will be your baby brother or baby sister,” Naeun said with a smile.

“Really? Really baby brother...sister” He asked her in excitement.

“Dae...it will be your new playmate, will play with you and be with you,” she said.

“Playmate?” Jong Soo got excited and turned to Taemin, “Samcheon, is it my playmate?” He asked him to confirm it.

“No” Taemin shook his head with a serious expression on his face; his words made Jong Soo get disappointed, “It’s our baby” Taemin pointed at himself and Naeun, “We won't give you,” he said and shook his head.

For the first time, Jong Soo is hearing no from Taemin so that made Jong Soo get shocked and disappointed. Naeun can see the disappointment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter