Propose

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook closed in shock "Kyu..... , you have millions of fans. Have you thought of what your fans will say, what they will do..? Your popularity will be affected..."

"Ryeong, can you please don't bother about my fans? Please just think about yourself...." he said, half wanted to laugh because she was always worrying about him, and half wanted to shook her because she was not answering his proposal.

"Wook, hyung is still kneeling.... his knee might be swollen soon..." Henry teased them.

"Yes Wook, this is the first time Kyuhyun kneel and propose. His knee might wobble soon..." Manager Won laughed. 

"You two know about this? And you didn't reason with him?" Ryeowook asked the two guys with surprised.

"Ahhh well, I just got to know from Manager Won-hyung too, but then again, none of us can stop Kyuhyun-hyung once he has made up his mind especially those concerning you" Henry told her.

"And please, do reply him fast... he is still kneeling" Manager Won chuckled.

"Ryeong...." Kyuhyun pleaded with her. "I love you. I will explain to you what I plan to do about my fans, so please.....?" 

Ryeowook looked at him and her heart just soften like a jelly. How could she turned away when her idol and the one that she loved the most, kneeling down and proposing to her? 

"Yes, Kyu, I will marry you, but... please let you fans know and get their blessings" she said, with tears threatened to fall.

Kyuhyun smile happily, and took out the ring and slid it into her finger. It was a beautiful white gold ring with diamond solitaire and it was slightly on the heavy side, meaning the diamond was of a good quality and expensive. "I love you, Ryeong!" he reached over and kissed her lips, and the two guys clapped their hands happily! 

"Have you inform your parents?" Ryeowook asked him. 

"Yes, and I sent your photos to them and they couldn't wait to meet you, and both of them gave their blessings!" Kyuhyun told her happily. 

He grabbed his phone and held her hand with the ring, and took a photo, and then he asked Henry to take their photo together. 

"You two look so lovely!!" Henry praised them honestly, and passed back Kyuhyun's phone. He was truly happy for Ryeowook and hope that both Kyuhyun and her would be happy forever. 

"Okayyy, let's go for dinner!!!" Manager Won said happily and Henry cheered and started walking behind him. 

Kyuhyun sent the photos to Ryeowook "You can send the photos to Tifanny and Donghae!" he smile at Ryeowook, and kissed her lips, before pulling her up gently. He grabbed her handbag and carried it for her, though she tried to pull it back to carry it herself, but without any luck!

However, as they reached the door, the two guys rushed back in! Manager Won said "We saw two media staff at the concierge! So we quickly turn back and ran to the lift!" 

"I think we'll just order room service?" Henry asked them. Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder and nodded. The last thing he wanted was to bump into media folks! 

So they decided to order fried rice for all four of them, as it was really delicious and Ryeowook love it a lot. She made hot tea for all of them and placed both warm water jug and hot tea pot on the table. She was glad that the hotel suite was huge and the dining table was really useful!! 

During dinner, the guys were talking about some real estate news while eating their fried rice, and then Kyuhyun turned to Ryeowook "Ryeong, in case you are worried that my popularity would go down the drain and I got no job..." he signalled to her to hold her questions because she wanted to intervene "I have invested in a few real estate and I do own some buildings. That's where my extra income comes in". 

"I didn't meant that I was worried that you have no income..." she explained, putting down her chopsticks. 

"I know... you meant well and you are worried about my singing career. I did a lot of thinking actually, like my fans reactions, the media, my TV shows got cancelled.... but my happiness of having you in my life outweighs all of that. Even if my singing career ended, I am okay with that and I'm prepared to face it... "

"I didn't want to be the one who cause it. The whole world will curse and swear at me... " she told him, causing him to reach for her hand and intertwined hers with his. 

"If the fandom gave me all the negative reactions and my singing career really ended, will you still marry me and stay with me?" he looked at her. 

"Of course!! I love you, not just your voice..." she said hones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter