Worried

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was actually nice to sleep in Kyuhyun's arms. Ryeowook felt safe and felt like she truly belongs to him.

Earlier, she relented and didn't want to argue anymore because she knew Kyuhyun won't change his mind, and that he needed to rest too, for his schedule tomorrow.

But she woke up in the middle of the night because her shoulder and back was painful. Trying not to wake Kyuhyun up, she moved slightly but cringe as the sharp pain hit her.

"Ryeong??..." Kyuhyun said half woke up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up. It's my back, it's very painful..."

Kyuhyun was awake and instantly pulled an extra pillow at her feet, to put at her side. "Lean against the pillow" he gently told her.

Ryeowook did what she was told and tried to relax. Though still in pain, it was much better. "Thanks Kyu". 

Kyuhyun adjusted the pillow again and let her lean on his inner shoulder. Having her in his arms was pure heaven. He could sleep and took care of her at the same time. "Do you want to use the washroom?" 

"No...." Ryeowook shook her head. 

"Alright, try to sleep. If the pain is unbearable again, I get the nurse to give you painkillers" Kyuhyun said, kissing her forehead. 

She smile weekly and nodded, and soon drifted off to sleep again. 

The next time she woke up, it was bright and Kyuhyun had taken his showers and changed into another attire. He was on the phone and looked up at her when he noticed that she has waken up. He finalised his conversation and off his phone. 

"Ryeong, Henry is picking me up in an hour's time. So I will carry you to the washroom for you to shower and I get the nurse to bring in your breakfast..." Kyuhyun said, walking to her bed and helping her to sit up. He has to go to his studio later, and then to a TV schedule, and he would come back here before her laser operation. 

"Kyu, I can try to manage on my own..." 

"No no, I'll help you. Maybe  after the laser operation then you can slowly try to walk, but not now. I will carry you, so just enjoy the attention" he , pecked her lips and carefully carried her. 

Ryeowook was grateful to Kyuhyun for taking care of her, despite his busy schedule. He should be resting, instead, he chose to be with her.  He finally left after he was satisfied that Ryeowook was comfortable on her bed after the cleaning and change of hospital attire. 

Meanwhile at the supermarket, the outlet manager, Park Leeteuk, organised an urgent morning meeting with all the staff, so even those on evening shift has to attend. 

"In view of the recent accident, we need to do some adjustments to the restock duty" he started his meeting. 

"Leeteuk, maybe we should do restocking at a specific time only, and not as and when the items on the shelves run down" Donghae told him.

"Yes, I have that thought too, thanks Hae. Everybody, do we need to close an hour early to do restocking? What do you think?" Leeteuk looked at everyone. He usually preferred them to participate and threw ideas, instead of he himself decide what to do. 

"I think 30 minutes earlier is more ideal as we have less customers after 10.30pm. We can't close an hour earlier as our customers are so used to our late closing time" Tiffany told him.

"Hmmm okay, then, maybe while on duty, you all can start checking items that are low in stocks and input in a central spreadsheet? I will create one and put in our shared drive. At 10.30 at night, we do re-stocking. Maybe weekdays only. What do you think?" Leeteuk asked the rest.

"Yes, that's a good idea! But then, we have to go around carrying an ipad. Do we have enough ipads?" Sunny asked.

"Let's see..., we have one at customer service desk, and one with me, and one more at the staff room" Leeteuk countered, and then turn to Tiffany "Tiff, you use the ipad in the staff room" and when Tiffany showed her 'okay' sign, Leeteuk looked up to everyone, "So,everyone, go to either me, or Tiffany or the ipad at the customer service counter to input the stocks that you saw need to be replenished. We can then do re-stocking at 10. 30pm. We go with this arrangement for the time being until I purchase a few more ipads okay?" 

Everyone agreed, and then Tiffany raised the issue that Kyuhyun had concerned about and had informed her. "Leeteuk, can the guys do the re-stocking for those items at the higher shelves, so that we ladies don't have to climb up the ladder...?" sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter