The wedding

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Relax Wookie, I'm here, and don't cry okay" Hyunsik gave her fingers at his arm some tapping assurance, so that she felt less nervous. He heard that she started to sniffed a bit, maybe remembering her late parents, so he held her hands at his arm again. "Breath-in and smile while walking".

"Thank you, Shik. Thank you for being here with me" she smile at him from behind her veil.

"You look so pretty!!" he , making her grinned happily.

The door opened, and Ryeowook heard the wedding march song being played, and everyone was standing, looking happily at the doorway, and clapping their hands.

Hyunsik guided her to march forward, walking slowly and kept whispering for her to smile. Then he whispered "Your Prince charming has moved forward and waiting for you. Should we turned back and I don't give you away to him?" he joked, making Ryeowook giggled. 

"He'll run after you.. haha" she whispered back, giggling.  

She felt so much better after Hyunsik's joke, and she felt thankful that Hyunsik managed to make her feel less nervous. 

Kyuhyun stepped forward to receive them, smile so handsomely and bowed to Hyunsik respectfully. He smile to both Hyunsik and Ryeowook. 

"I handover my pretty cousin to you, cousin-in-law Cho Kyuhyun, so promise me that you will take good care of her" Hyunsik told Kyuhyun softly.

"Yes, I promise you that I will take good care of her and love her till eternity, dear cousin-in-law, Hyunshik. Please trust me."

Ryeowook felt so touch at their exchanged of words. She couldn't help from being teary.

"I trust you" he bowed to Kyuhyun, and turned slightly to Ryeowook "Dearest Wookie, with this, I hand you over to your Prince Charming. Be happy,  and wishing you happiness always! Congratulations!" and he gently took her hand from his arm and handed her over to Kyuhyun, who reached out to accept her gloved hand.

Both of them bowed at Hyunsik who bowed at them and stepped away from the aisle.

Kyuhyun then lifted her hand and kissed it, then let it go gently, and with both hands, he lifted up her veil and carefully brought her veil to behind her head. 

She looked so lovely and pretty, but with moist eyes. She smile at him and he reached over to wipe her tears, truly understood that she felt touch that she has been officially given away to be his bride. He kissed her forehead, and whispered "I love you, Ryeong" and offered his left arm to her.

Ryeowook accepted his arm and gently wrapped her hand at his arm, and they walked slowly towards the altar. She saw her mother-in-law, Ahra, Tiffany and Sunny wiping their tears, and at the same time clapping and cheering for her. 

Donghae and Henry were busy taking photos and videos and waving at her at the same time. She waved back at them and smile happily. 

The solemnization went smoothly, and Ryeowook was amazed that she could speak clearly saying her marriage vows. Kyuhyun looked at her with so much love, and finally, the priest announced that they were husband and wife!!

Kyuhyun kissed her so tenderly and kept saying "I love you", "I miss you" and "finally you are really mine!!" and then lifted her up and happily twirl her around, and then put her down gently and hugged her, making everyone laughed and cheered noisily for them.

Everybody from the supermarket team wanted to hug Ryeowook and took photos with her, so Kyuhyun let them, as it was a happy moment for them.

Henry took this opportunity to show Kyuhyun some photos that he could upload for his fans, and together with Manager Won, they chose 5 photos, 1st photo was when Hyunsik gave Ryeowook away, and only Kyuhyun's face was facing the camera, 2nd photo, when Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook's forehead after putting her veil behind, 3rd photo was when they were in front of the priest, 4th photo was when Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook, and 5th photo was when Kyuhyun lifted Ryeowook up!

Kyuhyun gave his phone to Henry for him to upload for hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter