The news

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You are so pretty! Don't be nervous and scared, okay. Just relax and do call me ommonim... " Mrs Cho smile kindly at Ryeowook. She really like this girl who has captured his son's heart and couldn't wait to arrange their wedding.

After they had landed at Kimpo Airport last evening, they packed back dinner and all four of them ate at Kyuhyun's apartment.

Ryeowook wasn't feeling too nervous last night and this morning, but as she got ready for the dinner with Kyuhyun's parents, she started to feel nervous, especially after Kyuhyun came back from his radio show and got ready to go. 

And now, after Kyuhyun hugged his mother and father, and then introduced Ryeowook to them, her nervousness rocketed skyhigh!

Kyuhyun held her hand "Ryeong, relax, don't be nervous" he whispered to her.

She smile and took a deep breath. "Common, be confident. I can do it!" she told herself. She remembered about her gifts, so she took her paperbag. "Ommonim, this green tea is from Jeju, and I bought a scarf for you. I hope you will like it" she handed over the paperbag to Mrs Cho, and then turned to Mr Cho "Abunim, this tie is from Jeju too. I bought it at the bear museum"

"Ohhh you are so nice, dear! Thank you very much!!!" Mrs Cho said excitedly, and took out the scarf to check it out. The colour was very lovely, and she loved the colour and the texture. She immediately tie it around her collar!! 

Same thing happened for Mr Cho. After thanking her, he opened the box and saw the tie, and he loved it a lot, so much so that he removed his tie, and put on Ryeowook's tie!! 

Kyuhyun was happy that his parents loved the presents, and told them that Ryeowook used her own money to buy the presents, so full credit went to Ryeowook! 

They had an enjoyable dinner. Both Kyuhyun's parents were so friendly and warmed, and Ryeowook felt comfortable talking to them. 

Mrs Cho proposed the wedding to be in early November, which was 2 months from now, at least it would give Kyuhyun time to announce his marriage to his fanbase. 

"Yes, let's set it to be in November. By then Ryeong's leg injury would be fully healed" Kyuhyun agreed with his mother's decision. 

"Kyu, but is it okay for you not to reveal who I am? I want to keep a low profile" Ryeowook asked him. 

Kyuhyun wrapped his fingers around her hand "Of course, I won't reveal you if you prefer not to. We can take photos such that it won't show your face. Is that okay?" 

Ryeowook nodded. It wasn't that she felt ashamed that fans might thought that she was just a commoner. She rather fans didn't know her, and continued to love and supported Kyuhyun as a singer. 

"It's a good idea to keep a low profile, my dear. Just look at what happened to one of the member in a popular group. His wife was the one who announced that she and the group member was getting married. So the fanbase was very angry with him because the announcement wasn't from him" Mrs Cho told them. 

"Dear, it was also because she interfered too much in his social media. She showcased herself more and even regarded fans gift as hers. That was why his local fans started to boycott him..." Mr Cho added in. 

Kyuhyun laughed "I didn't know you two keep up with the news, even if you two are overseas most of the time!!" 

"Of course, we read all the news, because we need to know what you are up to!!" Mrs Cho told him, making everyone laughed. 

"Omma, I'm always a well-behave and a good singer" Kyuhyun laughed. Anyway, appa, if my fans abandon me, can I work at your school? I can teach English or Japanese..." he joked with his dad. 

"Aishhhh Kyu, even if your fans didn't abandon you, you are always welcome to be a lecturer at appa's school!!" Mrs Cho laughed. 

"Oh yes, Kyu, why the sudden interest to acqu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter