Upload

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The media's coverage for Kyuhyun's concert was excellent, and for once, Kyuhyun had no issue with the media after his concert. Seemed like the media and his fans were starting to accept that he would be getting married! That was such a relief!

But he got another concerned... Ryeowook fell sick with stomach flu, and it was a week before their wedding!

Kyuhyun got a call from Tiffany telling him that Ryeowook kept throwing up and she was running a high fever. Alarmed, Kyuhyun rushed from his company's office to the supermarket, and along the way, he was debating with himself whether his dearest wife-to-be might be pregnant?

"Can't be! We use condoms and Tiff said Ryeong has a high fever. Must be something else!" Kyuhyun told himself and prayed that she would be okay.

He reached the supermarket office and when Tiffany opened the door, he rushed in and saw that Ryeowook was so pale!

"What happen Ryeong, when did you feel sick? Why didn't you call me earlier?" he checked her forehead and her fever was indeed high! "Let's go to see a doctor, alright?" he said, helping her to sit up.

"Wook, I think it's stomach flu and now I recall how you got it!! Remember that ahjuma that you helped this morning? She told you that she felt like fainting and she asked for a plastic bag to throw up? She threw up and you gave her a cup of water. Later on, she mentioned that she had stomach flu. I think you got it from her!" Tiffany told her, while fetching Ryeowook's bag.

"But I was okay after she left, only after lunch, I started to feel feverish and nausea" Ryeowook said, trying to get up but due to dizziness, she fell into Kyuhyun's embraced. 

"I think Tiffany is right, it must be stomach flu. Let's go to a doctor, okay?" Kyuhyun hugged her, took her bag from Tiffany and thanked her.

And they were right, it was confirmed by the doctor that Ryeowook got stomach flu. She was given 4 days of medical leave, a pack of antibiotics, and some other medicines which one medicine need to be taken before every meal so that she didn't throw up.

After informing Tiffany of Ryeowook's condition and her medical leave, Kyuhyun bought porridge to pack back, and coaxed Ryeowook to take one of the medicine first before eating the porridge. 

However, Ryeowook still threw up whatever few scoops that she managed to swallow, even after that pre-meal medicine. 

Kyuhyun needed to think fast. Their wedding would be this weekend but the bride-to-be was so sick. Should he brought her to the hospital? He told her what he was thinking.

Ryeowook shook her head. "No, Kyu, I'm okay. I will eat biscuits and take the rest of the meds, and go to sleep...." Ryeowook said weakly.

"Ryeong, this cannot go on. You've been throwing up since after lunch...." Kyuhyun hugged her and at the same time, tried to reason with her. 

"Let me rest first? We see if my fever and the vomiting stops..." Ryeowook looked at him tiredly.

Kyuhyun sighed and nodded, and scooped her up and carried her to their bedroom. Ryeowook had replaced their curtains and bedspread with new ones, and decorated their 4-poster bed beautifully, for their wedding. So their bedroom was very lovely now.

He wet a face towel and placed it on her forehead and was thankful that she was drifting to sleep. "My poor Ryeong" he said, taking her hand and kissed it. He knew that part of the reason why she fell sick was that she was tired during the concert rehersal, and stressed about the wedding, at the same time juggling with her work.

Kyuhyun declined Tiffany's offer to look after Ryeowook since as per their tradition, the groom should not be seeing the bride. How could he? Ryeowook was sick and he would be worried sick if she was not with him! 

He had to shelve-off their tradition and made sure that Ryeowook recovered before their wedding day.

"Hyung, how's Wook?" Henry asked when he dropped-by 2 days before the wedding, to pass the wedding attires after he had helped to collect them from the bridal shop.

"She's better, thank God! Her fever and vomiting finally subsided this morning... " Kyuhyun breathed a sigh of relieved, while taking the bridal attires from Henry, and thanking him.

"Ermmm that's great!! But you need to go-slow on your honeymoon activities, hyung, coz she just recovered..." Henry said, and laughed out loud because Kyuhyun playfully pushed him onto the sofa seat.

"Shudduppp...." Kyuhyun chuckled and brought the wedding attires into the bedroom. "Henry, come and see our room..." he gestured for Henry to come into their bedroom. 

"Where's Wook" Henry asked as he walked towards the master bedroom, as he noticed that she wasn't around. "Wowwww this is nice man!!!" he whistled once he saw the bed and the deco.

The bed was a 4-poster bed, and all around the 4 poster poles, were white translucent curtain, tied at each corner, and the front top panel were decorated with light pink and white artificial flowers and leaves, drapping down beautifully. The two back poster poles corner were decorated with similar flowers, but in smaller size.

And the bedspread was in beige, and it matched perfectly with the whole deco.

"Wook designed this??" Henry took out his phone and started snapping pictures and dragged Kyuhyun to post in front of his bed.

"Yeah, before she fell sick... nice isn't it?" he smile widely, proud that Ryeowook had decorated their bed so beautifully. "Yeah Ryeong is not here. Sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter