A happy Wednesday

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

During Ryeowook's checkup for her ankle, the doctor recommended her to use a medical brace support boot as it provided a good support for her ankle. It would help her to walk without the need to use the crutches.

"It looks like a robot leg!" Ryeowook didn't want to use it and shook her head.

"Try it first! Your ankle will still need to be bandage and once you put on this medical socks, and then put on this medical boot, it would protect your ankle better" Kyuhyun tried to convince her. 

Kyuhyun had finished his fan-signing session early on Wednesday, and went home to accompany Ryeowook for her checkup. He bought the medical socks and the medical brace support boot as it was highly recommended by the doctor. 

But Ryeowook didn't want to put it on because her leg would look like a robot!! 

"I'll put on the sock for you. Stay still" Kyuhyun squad down, held her leg and put on the sock over her bandage. "Let's try the boot next" 

"No...." Ryeowook said stubbornly and pulled her leg. 

Kyuhyun was agreeable with the doctor's recommendation to use the medical boot because it would be easier for her to move around in Jeju, without her crutches. It wasn't that he could not help her, but knowing her, she would want to walk herself. 

"I said, try first" Kyuhyun coaxed her patiently, and looked up at her.

Ryeowook felt bad that Kyuhyun has to squad down to help her. Slowly, she nodded her head and lifted her injured leg so that Kyuhyun could put on the boot.

He opened up the strap and carefully put the boot on Ryeowook's leg, and then adjusted each strap so that the boot clasped securely. He chuckled quietly because now his girlfriend's leg really did look like a robotic leg, but he suppressed his laughter so that she didn't reject the boot again.

"Okay, now, hold on to me and slowly get up, and try to walk... " Kyuhyun got up and coaxed her to try to get up and walked.

Ryeowook looked at Kyuhyun, and he nodded at her. She took a deep breath, and with both hands holding Kyuhyun's hands, she slowly stood up, and started to walk.

It felt odd to walk without her crutches, but amazingly, the boot was comfortable and the heel part was cushiony and she didn't feel any pain at her ankle.

She let go of Kyuhyun's hands, and continued walking slowly, step by step, with Kyuhyun walking close to her at her side.

"There! You did it!" Kyuhyun clapped his hands! "Is your ankle painful?" Kyuhyun asked her with concerned, ready to catch her if she lost her balance.

"No.. but..." Ryeowook looked down at her boot.

"It's okay Ryeong, this medical boot is common and so many patients used these. One of a girls group member also uses this when she got hurt, and she stood at the side, singing along with the group" Kyuhyun tried to assure her to use it.

"Okayyy..." she said, smiling slightly and didn't request to remove the boot.

Kyuhyun smile happily and they walked slowly to the medical centre lift to go back to Kyuhyun's car. Though a few people glanced at him a few times, but nobody suspected that it was him and didn't approach him, which was a good thing! Maybe nobody would think that Cho Kyuhyun would be at a medical centre at this point of  time!

He helped her to get into his car, and after getting himself in, he turned to Ryeowook "You are damn cute you know! When you refuse to put on this boot, your facial expression...." Kyuhyun .

"Tsk... you are laughing at me..." Ryeowook looked out and refused to look at him.

Kyuhyun laughed and unbuckled her seat belt and pulled her nearer "Ryeong, I only think of your convenience, so that you can walk easily instead of using the crutches. You always didn't want me to carry you, so isn't this more convenient for you... ?" he said and gently hold her face and turned it to look at him. 

She relented and turned to him. Just looking at his handsome face made her heart soft like jelly. She shouldn't pull a long face right? He especially made time to accompany her for her checkup despite his busy schedule! She smile and said "Thank you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter