Ready to give her away

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was a day before the wedding and Kyuhyun was busy fetching his parents, and his sister, from the airport. He also received multiple updates about the wedding venue from his wedding planner who needed his approval on a lot of things, including having the police force to guard the exterior part of the venue.

Ryeowook had successfully convinced him that she needed to stay at Tiffany's apartment as it would be easier for Tiffany to help her to get ready on Saturday. Though reluctant to part with his beloved, he knew it was for the best as his mother would surely nagged at him if he and Ryeowook stayed together before the wedding day.

Throughout the day, he didn't even had time to call Ryeowook because he was busy sending his mother and sister to try their hanbok attire and then sent them to the saloon.

By 3pm, Ryeowook texted him to update him on her activities and only then, he grabbed the chance to call her!

"Ryeong! How are you?"

"I'm fine, hubby. I just finished my body massage and now we are having tea at a cafe. How about you?"

"Omma and noona made me so busy! Now they are in the saloon. They send you their regards, by the way..."

"Thank you. How's abunim?"

"He said he's too tired and prefers to sleep! So I'm alone handling the two females!"

Ryeowook laughed "Did you take their photos when they tried their hanbok? They surely looked lovely!"

"Yes I did, wait... let me send it to you..." he said and then he toggled to his Gallery and selected 2 photos and sent to Ryeowook. "Ok Ryeong, I've sent"

Ryeowook opened up Kyuhyun's text and saw the lovely photos "Wowww both ommonim and eonnie look so pretty!!! The hanbok colour suits them very well!!!"

"Yeah, it's nice right? Appa's attire will be the same colour as omma, in light green..."

"Why not you upload these photos to your social media accounts too? Say something like "Countdown to my wedding...... my parents and sister are here for the wedding too...."

"Yes why not?!!! It's a good idea, my love!! I will do that after I discuss with hyung!"

"Okay that's great! Talk to you again, hubby!!" 

"Bye my love. See you tomorrow" and Kyuhyun smile and off their connection. After sending the hanbok photos in their group chat with Manager Won and Henry, they were both agreeable for Kyuhyun to upload them in his social media accounts.

"Hyung, you upload the photo with you and them first, followed by them trying the hanbok. How about this caption "Countdown to my wedding... my family is here..
Omma and noona trying their hanbok... they look lovely in handbok, right?" So this will invite your fans to reply you. Then tomorrow, you can upload yourself in your bridal suit and the wedding venue" Henry wrote in their groupchat.

"Marvellous idea, Henry. You and Ryeong have so many ideas!" Kyuhyun gave a thumbs up emoticon.

"Okay, let's do that then" Manager Won wrote. "Kyu, we come over early tomorrow morning okay. Don't wake up late!" and he put laughing emoticon.

So Kyuhyun started uploaded the photos in his IG, then Twitter, then the rest of the media accounts.

Just within a minute, he started receiving notifications! He smile because his fans were always eager to see his post!

Ryeowook smile too, after seeing his post. She showed it to Tiffany and Donghae, who joined them for tea, after his shift has ended. They both agreed that Kyuhyun should continuously update his fans about his wedding so that his fans could share his happiness and still supported him!

It was finally their wedding day! Henry came to the wedding venue first to ensure that everything has been arranged and he took photos of the beautifully decorated aisle and altar. He left to go to Kyuhyun's apartment. 

However, he didn't realised that one media photographer followed him from his home, to the venue and to Kyuhyun's home. So, now, that photographer knew where the wedding venue was!

Over at Tiffany's apartment, Ryeowook had showered and started to get ready. Sunny came with breakfast and told Ryeowook that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter