Nervous and excitement

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On Wednesday before the concert, they were at the bridal suit, at one of Mrs Cho's friend's boutique, and Kyuhyun was already in his suit. He looked so handsome, and was walking towards where Ryeowook was, still behind the circular curtains.

The wedding gown was extremely pretty to Ryeowook. She was amazed that it fitted nicely on her, and the boutique owner, Mrs Jung, really has a sharp eye for perfection! She recommended this bridal gown as Ryeowook has a beautiful figure and perfect for her newly-sewn gown.

"You looked so dazzling dear! Let me put the crown and veil and then I can present you to your prince charming!" Mrs Jung grinned happily at her.

"I love this dress Mrs Jung! So pretty and comfortable. It seemed to be made for me!" Ryeowook giggled cutely.

"Maybe God wants me to make it for you! That's why it fitted you perfectly! I'm so happy that you really looked dazzling in this dress!!" Mrs Jung said happily and clipped her hair with the veil. The crown was simple yet very stunning and it added to the overall beautiful wedding attire.

Mrs Jung put some make up on Ryeowook and the she said "Okayyyy, ready to see your prince charming? He's there waiting outside, very handsome in his suit" she .

Ryeowook smile shyly and nodded, and turned around to backface the curtain.

Kyuhyun turned around when he heard the curtain being drawn aside. 

Ryeowook turned around slowly and smilingly walked towards him.

"Ohmygod, Ryeong, is this really you??" he asked with a surprised voice!

Ryeowook giggled "How do I look?"

"Like an extremely beautiful fairy from heaven!!!" he said, reaching for her hand to pull her closer. He bend closer to kiss her but playfully stopped by Ryeowook. 

"Don't spoil the makeup" she pushed him away, grinning widely. 

"I want to kiss you" Kyuhyun pulled her closer again. 

"No!..." she laughed "We take photos first" and she showed him her tongue. 

She looked extremely cute and pretty and he couldn't even kiss her!!  He relented "Fine, we take photos first. I'm going to bite you later..." 

They laughed and Kyuhyun pulled her closer to take selfies together. 

"You two are such a beautiful and cute couple!!" Mrs Jung laughed. She was happy that her friend, Hanna, will have such a pretty daughter-in-law. "Come, let me take your photos!" Mrs Jung offered and gestured for Kyuhyun's handphone. 

Kyuhyun sent their bridal photos to Manager Won and Henry in their chat group, and Ryeowook sent the photos to Tiffany and Donghae. All of them praised that they were such a beautiful couple, and in Kyuhyun's chat group, Henry asked "No kissing photo??" 

Kyuhyun replied "Ryeong didn't allow me to kiss her!!" and he added several sad faces emoticon. And Henry put in a GIF of somebody rolling on the floor, laughing!!

He showed his chat messages to Ryeowook, who burst out laughing! "We can kiss later, I just didn't want to spoil the makeup!" she laughed, making him walked away sulking. 

Ryeowook chuckled and pulled him back. She put both arms on Kyuhyun's shoulder and reached up to kiss him. 

How could he ignore her now, if she was this cute??! He grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her properly. And Mrs Jung snapped several photos of this beautiful couple. They also tried their wedding banquet attire and the traditional handok attire, and took lots of photos!

It was finally the concert day! Ryeowook had iron her white satin long dress and she was looking for her white shoes, when she realised that it must still be in her old apartment. 

"Ohhhh my god, how now? I don't have a matching white shoes! Should I get Henry to accompany me back to my old apartment?" Ryeowook was wondering to herself while walking out from their bedroom. 

And she bumped face on with Kyuhyun. "Woahhh, do you miss me that much...?" he because she was literally glued to his chest. 

"Sor..sorry Kyu. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going..." 

He steadied her and hugged her "Tell me, what's bothering you? Isit the concert?" 

"I couldn't find my white shoes. I must have left it at my old apartment..." she said with a voice of unsure of what to do. 

Kyuhyun looked at his watch "Ermmm.... we should have time to drop by your old apartment before we go to the stadium... but.. errr... you don't have other shoes? Why you didn't tell me earlier...." 

"All along I thought I have the shoes here. I'm so sorry Kyu, I should double confirm earlier..." she said sadly. 

Kyuhyun tried to think fast. What other option... "Ohhh why don't you just use your wedding shoes? The color is off-white isn't it?" 

Ryeowook looked up "But it's for the wedding..." 

"It's okay, you just need to use for the stage performance. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter