Privileged

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"And you never tell me?!!!" Tiffany beat Ryeowook's leg.

"Ouch, Tiff! That's painfull!!" Ryeowook purposely said out loud so that Tiffany has some mercy on her. How could she tell her about Kyuhyun and her? Tiffany would surely think that she was dreaming and wouldn't believe her!

"It's not Ryeong's fault. We had decided to keep our relationship as low profile so that it doesn't attract the media's attention..." Kyuhyun tried to help Ryeowook to explain. He wasn't happy that Tiffany beat his girlfriend's leg, but ermm... He couldn't tell her off, right? Tiffany was the one who has been helping Ryeowook. 

So after further explanation, Tiffany finally accepted the fact that her friend, Ryeowook, was in a relationship with the famous singer  which was also her idol, Cho Kyuhyun. And Tiffany felt so surreal because in front of her was the real person, Cho Kyuhyun!!! 

After Tiffany left, Kyuhyun sat on a chair, facing Ryeowook. "Ryeong, I want you to stay with me during your hospitalisation leave..." 

"What??? No..!!" 

"Let me finish..." Kyuhyun said patiently. "Somebody need to look after you, because you shouldn't walk too much or use your injured arm...." 

"I can take care of myself, Kyu..." 

"and I want you to rest more, so, you stay with me" Kyuhyun said, ignoring her interruption.

"I can't... I mean, the media will know.. and what about your manager...." 

"I will take care of that" 

"Kyu... anyway you will be busy, you will be out at the studio, and I'll be alone. What's the difference if I stay at my own apartment?" 

"I can't see you if you are there, and I will be too worried to know whether you are okay or not" 

"Kyu, do think rationally..." 

"I am..." 

"You are not! You haven't even discuss this with your manager" 

"I will. And my decision is final. You stay with me until your leg is better" 

Ryeowook took a deep breath and looked away. She didn't want to cause any further trouble to Kyuhyun, and if she stayed there and it got leaked to a media, his career might be affected and his popularity might go down the drain. 

"Ryeong... I miss you to death when I can't see you, and these 3 days were really hell. And now that you are injured, I can't let you stay alone. I really can't. Please... please try to  understand me..." Kyuhyun pleaded. 

How could Ryeowook rejected him, when the great Cho Kyuhyun pleaded with her? If she insisted to stay at her own place, Kyuhyun would surely couldn't concentrate on his schedule. 

She looked at his face, full of hope and care. He looked so handsome, and the fact that he rushed here when he heared about her injuries, already tell her how deep his love was for her, and she felt so grateful. "Okayyy. I'll stay at your apartment..." 

"Yes!!!!!" 

"But.... provided that you discuss this with your manager first" 

"I will, don't worry" 

Ryeowook smile at him. "Thank you for caring about me..." 

"I love you, and of course I care, silly..." he bend down and kissed her.  He lifted her head carefully and deepened his kiss. 

There was a knock on the door, and Kyuhyun carefully released  Ryeowook's head and quickly grabbed his cap and mask. After Tiffany left, he had lock the door to have some privacy with Ryeowook. 

"You locked the door?" Ryeowook asked him with disbelief. Who would lock a hospital room! 

"I need some privacy moment with you..." Kyuhyun smile and got up to unlock and opened the door. "Sorry I must have accidentally lock it" he apologies to the nurse. 

The nurse said it was okay and mentioned that they would bring in a bowl of porridge and her medicines. She brought in a portable walking aid which help the injured patient to hold on to it while pushing it forward. "Ma'm do you want to use the toilet? I can help you" she said politely. 

"I can carry her" Kyuhyun said to both of them, ignoring Ryeowook's "No!!!" expression. 

"That will be great sir. She cannot use crutches because of her shoulder injury, so she can only use this" the nurse gestured towards the walking aid. 

"You don't have to, I need to try to use that walking aid" Ryeowook stopped his hand from trying to carry her. 

"Ryeong, you can slowly try that walking aid later on, but now, I'll carry you first. Once in the toilet, I'll let the nurse help you, I won't look" he smile, trying to suppress his laughter because she must be feeling too embarrass to pee if he was there. 

Ryeowook was in a dilemma and don't know what to say. Though Kyuhyun was genuinely caring as her boyfriend, but then again, he's an idol! How could she allow an idol to carry her to pee???!!! She mentally shook her head, took a deep breath and relented "Okay okay..." Ryeowook said, as there was no point arguing with her idol boyfriend when he has decided on something.

"Let me unhook her drip tube first, so that it's easier for you to carry her" the nurse told him while she turned off the drip and unhooked the tube.

Kyuhyun proceeded to carry her "Ohmygod, you are so light! And you carry all those boxes up the ladder!" he nagged.

"It's part of the job..."

"I'm going to request your Manager not to allow you to use the ladder. Those items on higher rack, to get the guys to do it" Kyuhyun said and  gently put her down at the toilet bowl once they were inside the toiket. The nurse placed the walking aid in front of Ryeowook for her to hold on to. 

"Thanks, Kyu, err... can you step out for a while...?" Ryeowook mentally face-palm herself because the man was still holding her, supporting her back, and not moving. 

"Okay, be careful" he let go of her. "Call me once she has finished..." he told the nurse, who nodded and gave him a slight bow. 

While standing outside the toilet, he could hear Ryeowook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter