Name on the card

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"OhmyGod Kyu, your voice! I'm hearing your voice live and next to me! So lovely,, so dreamy!!" Ryeowook went on and on, fangirling about her idol.

Kyuhyun chuckled and tightened his arm around her "You are so privilege right?" he laughed. "How are you? I'm sorry I couldn't fetch you just now..." he said and kissed her cheek. 

"Don't worry about it..., and I'm good. Ankle still throbbing though, but otherwise I feel fine..." Ryeowook smile at him. Up close and personal, Kyuhyun is really handsome and she couldn't help to fall in love over and over again with this man. 

"Come, sit at the sofa" Kyuhyun gestured her to stand up. He helped her to step towards his sofa and carefully took her crutches so that she could sit. "Welcome to my home, Ryeong. Treat this as your home too, okay. I will add your thumb print at my auto-door later" Kyuhyun said after he sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her. 

"Tired?" she asked him. 

"I was, but after seeing you, my tiredness just gone..." 

"Are you sure..." 

Kyuhyun nodded "Ermmm ok 50% gone, so I will need a hug and a kiss" he smile and pull her into his arms. "I miss you a lot, Ryeong" he said, tightening his hug. Then he loosen his grip and kissed her, and hugged her again. 

"I miss you too" Ryeowook smile at him. "I'll see you tomorrow on TV, right, live at Music Bank?" Ryeowook asked him. 

"Yeah, so I will be home late tomorrow. Sorry about that... " Kyuhyun soothed her hair. 

"It's okay. I will cook then, and keep your portion for you" 

"Okay, but cook simple dish will do, so that you don't have to stand so long" Kyuhyun told her. "Want to go to your supermarket tonight to get stuff for your cooking tomorrow?" 

"You are okay to go?" 

"Yeah, why not? You can meet your colleagues too. I want to thank Tifanny as well for accompanying your physiotherapy sessions. We go after dinner?" 

"Okayy" Ryeowook nodded happily. She missed her supermarket and also her other colleagues, other than Tifanny. 

Kyuhyun smile and kissed her forehead, and grabbed his phone to order their dinner. "Black bean noodle?" he turned to Ryeowook to asked her if that was okay. She nodded her head, smiling happily at him.  Kyuhyun confirmed the order and informed the cafe to deliver the food to the security guard. 

"You mean the security guard will send the food up?" Ryeowook asked curiously. 

"Hyung did the arrangement, and the security company agreed to it as part of their overall security, especially because of who I am" 

"Wow, you are their VVIP" Ryeowook . "Do they know who you are?" 

"I guess so, because sometimes when I met them downstairs, they always praised my songs" Kyuhyun laughed. 

"I bet the security guards told their family 'you know, Cho Kyuhyun stayed at the condo where I work!' and they sure will say it with  pride!!" 

Kyuhyun chuckled "I'm just a singer, nothing special..." 

"You are so special!!! If you didn't put on mask and cap when you were out, I'm sure hundreds of girls followed you..." 

"Including a certain someone from a supermarket...?" Kyuhyun . 

"If we are not a couple, yes of course. I will shriek with happiness to see you in person!!" 

"What's so special about seeing your idol in person, outside on the streets or shopping area? We are also human being and need to do shopping too you know" 

"It's different! We are seeing a real idol!! And up close too!! We will feel so proud to see you waving at us" she giggled happily. 

"So, how do you feel now, being here with me, your idol?" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows, teasing her. 

"At times, I still feel surreal that my boyfriend is my own idol, but I thank God that you love me for real and care a lot about me. Now, I just want to make you happy, just like any other ordinary person, to feel love and to be hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter