Performance

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Music Bank rehearsal was good and Kyuhyun was satisfied with his performance after watching the 2nd retake. The dancers coordinated with him well and overall, they were great. The PD dismissed everyone for lunch break and the final full dress reversal would be after lunch at 3.30pm.

Kyuhyun smile while walking to his rest room. Not because of the performance, but because of what happened this morning. His chest burst with happiness because the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was Ryeowook's beautiful face, sleeping peacefully in his arm.

Last night was a struggle, because he has to take care of his arousal, and only after that, he could sleep.

He kissed her forehead, and soothed her hair. He just loved this woman and he dreaded the day when she would go back to her apartment when her ankle has healed. What would he do then? He surely would missed her to death!

He knew if he officially announced that he was in a relationship, the fandom would be sad and the media would forever swamp around him. That has always been the dilemma for all artist. Though basically his fans would be happy if he was happy, but they all considered him as their sweetheart, so his announcement would surely break their heart.

"Kyu, let's go for lunch" his manager stepped into his rest area. "Or let me know if you prefer to go back to have lunch with Miss Kim?" he .

Kyuhyun grinned "I do very much like to lunch with her...." but he would feel bad if his manager has to lunch alone with Henry. "Why not you and Henry come over and have lunch at my apartment? We kill 2 birds with one stone, I can lunch with her, and we can discuss about this weekend's broadcast performances" he laughed.

Manager Won laughed "You sure she don't mind?" and when Kyuhyun shook his head, he continued "Okay, I go find Henry. Be ready in 15 minutes" he told Kyuhyun and walked off. 

Kyuhyun smile and called  Ryeowook to tell her about the lunch plan. 

"Ohhh no worries and you don't have to buy lunch. I cook bibimbap and it's enough for all of us. Now I'm frying tempura, and I will do pajeon next" Ryeowook told him over the phone and Kyuhyun could hear the tempura frying sound. 

"Why are cooking so many! I didn't want you to stand up too long" 

"Somehow I have this feeling that you and Henry would come home for lunch. Just that I forgot about your manager" Ryeowook laughed. "But the rice is enough...." 

"Thanks love, and please sit down if you can. Don't strain your ankle" 

"Okay doctor" Ryeowook chuckled "See you later" 

"I love you. See you soon Ryeong" Kyuhyun off his phone and quickly took a quick shower. 

He felt bad that he couldn't spend so much time with Ryeowook this weekend because of the TV appearances, so he planned to discuss with Manager Won to free up his time next week so that he could rest and spent some time with his girlfriend. 

They reached Kyuhyun's apartment within 20 minutes. When Kyuhyun unlocked his door and gestured the 2 guys in, Ryeowook was there, still with apron, smiling happily and inviting them in.  Kyuhyun pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. 

"Did you sit?" Kyuhyun asked her with concerned. 

"Yes I did, but I need to change the bandage later because the tempura mix spill on it" Ryeowook chuckled and showed her leg with one patch of tempura mix on her bandage. 

Kyuhyun grinned "Okay, I'll change it for you later" Kyuhyun soothed her hair and helped her to walk towards his dining table. 

Manager Won smile seeing how caring Kyuhyun was towards Ryeowook.

"Wowwwww my favourite! Bibimbap!! And tempura! Thanks Wook!!" Henry told her, and went to the fridge to take out a jug of cold water. He poured into 4 glasses and Kyuhyun brought them over to the table.

They started eating and Kyuhyun beamed with joy when both the guys praised Ryeowook's bibimbap.

"This is very nice, very authentic and not too spicy. You even have kimchi!" Manager Won gave a thumbs up.

"I found it in Kyu's fridge and it was still fresh" Ryeowook turned to Kyuhyun "Did your mother brought it over?"

"Should be. I saw her putting stuff in the fridge the day before she and appa left for Taipei last month" Kyuhyun told her with his mouth full.

"Wook, I really don't mind if you cook this everyday and we come over for lunch. This is, so yummy!!" Henry told her.

"Oiiiii oiiii, who said you are invited to lunch here everyday???" Kyuhyun playfully glanced at him.

Ryeowook laughed "I attended a cooking class and we learned a few different ways to do a good mix of bibimbap ingredients" she told them.

They finished up everything, and Henry even ate all the tempura crumbs!!

"Let me brew the coffee..." Ryeowook said, ready to get up. 

"No, let me do it" Kyuhyun got up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter