Photos

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While Kyuhyun got his fans ready to take selfies with him, his manager instructed Henry to do what Kyuhyun has requested.

Ryeowook had stood up with the rest of the audience when suddenly, a guy came and greeted her.

"Miss Kim?" the guy asked politely. 

"Err... yes..?" Ryeowook answered with a confused look. 

"Hi, I'm Henry. Can you put this on and come with me?" he passed her a lanyard with a 'VIP' tag.

"Ohhhh okay" though still confused, Ryeowook took the lanyard and do as what Henry told her. She took her bag as well, and followed Henry. 

As she exited the concert hall, she could hear Kyuhyun shouted "Okay ready? One, two, three" and the fans were screaming and waving their hands. Aishhh, why did this Henry asked her to go with him, else she would be in Kyuhyun's selfie.. she thought to herself.

They went through a few doors, all with heavily guarded security officers, and some of them were on friendly basis with Henry. Then they seemed to be in backstage, as she saw dancers and people with concert staff lanyards walking around.

Then Henry stopped at one door and she saw a hanging sign "Kyuhyun's dressing room". Oh my, she got to see Kyuhyun's dressing room?? Wow!! The fangirl in her was shouting full force.

Henry opened it and gestured her to come in, which she followed with legs which were half excited and half turning into jelly.

The room was surprisingly neat, with all Kyuhyun's stage outfit sprayed clean-dried and hanging neatly. She could see Kyuhyun's backpack, his ipad and his handkerchief. And the room smell of Kyuhyun's perfume!

"Miss Kim, Kyuhyun personally requested us to bring you here, so you stay here for a while?  I'll get you a drink" Henry gave a slight bowed and was turning around.

"Err Henry, it's okay, I got water here" Ryeowook showed him her tumbler.

Henry smile "I need to get hyung a drink anyway, so I get one for you too" he waved and left the room.

She could hear the fans screaming when the door was opened. "Wow, and I'm in Kyu's changing room!!" she said, feeling giddy inside. She remembered Kyuhyun sent her his photo earlier, so, he must have took it from this room.

Henry came back 5 minutes later with 2 glasses of ice water. Ryeowook thanked him and Henry told her that Kyuhyun would be here in a while, and he bowed and left. 

Ryeowook took her drink, and saw her sunflower bouquet was on Kyuhyun's dressing mirror's chair.  She smile because Kyuhyun held it close to his heart when he was singing "When With Me". At times, she still couldn't believe that Kyuhyun likes her and want her to be his girlfriend. She's a nobody, just a supermarket supervisor, not a high-class person, not rich, average looking, and no parents. She scared that Kyuhyun parents would look down on her and asked her to leave Kyuhyun, you know, just like in Kdrama... 

Ryeowook sat down at a 2-seater sofa and put her drink on the side coffee table. 

The door opened and Ryeowook heard voices outside. And then Kyuhyun walked in all sweaty, and smiling happily seeing her waiting for him. Ryeowook felt like her heart was about to burst because Kyuhyun looked so dashingly handsome and smiling at her. 

"Heyyy Ryeong, did you enjoy the concert?" he asked him while grabbing a face towel to wipe his face, took his drink and sat at the edge of his dressing table. 

"Absolutely!" she clasped her hands and smile. "But.... hmmm... Henry took me away and I couldn't be in that selfie with you...." Ryeowook feign being sad. 

Kyuhyun laughed. He got up, took her phone from her hand, sat next to her, wrapped one arm around her and took 2 selfies! He winked at her "Happy?" 

Ryeowook laughed and nodded her head. She looked tenderly at him "Tired?" 

"Yes, but seeing you now already making some of my tiredness disappeared..." 

"Only some..?" she raised her eyebrows. 

"I want to hug you, but I'm all sweaty... " he gave her a sheepish smile. 

Ryeowook moved closer and hugged him. Of course she didn't mind hugging a sweaty Kyuhyun! He hugged her tightly and kissed her temple and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter