These crazy feelings

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun was restless as the rehersal stretched towards after 10pm again and it has been like this  for the past 2 days. He couldn't fetch Ryeowook yesterday and it seemed like it would be the same again today. He missed her already and talking to her didn't really removed the longing to see her in person.

His manager noticed this and asked him what was bothering him during the final break. 

Kyuhyun knew that he wasn't focus enough, so he apologised to his manager "I'm sorry hyung, I will focus on the last part of the rehersal".

"No, something is bothering you. Want to talk about it? Is it the pace of the concert? Too rushing for you? Do you need a longer break in between your songs? We can always slot in videos..." his manager suggested.

"No, nothing about the concert" he said, then took a deep breath. "It's this special someone. I want to see her but the rehersal ends late so I could only call her....."

"Ahhhhh... I got it! You missed her! So this special someone is really special!! I'm sorry I wasn't being observant enough" he chuckled. The famous Kyuhyun is in love!! He wondered who was the lucky girl that caught his attention. He knew Kyuhyun has always been focus in his career and has met many many beautiful female artists, and some female artists even boldly asked him out for a date, but Kyuhyun managed to stay clear of gossips and scandals by declining them politely. 

Just that this time Kyuhyun seemed different. He really liked this girl! His manager smile to himself and looked up to Kyuhyun. "It's too late today anyway, so let's finish the rehersal early for tomorrow so that you can see your sweetheart" he smile teasingly. "Okay??".

Kyuhyun chuckled and nodded "Okay hyung, thank you!"

When Kyuhyun got up to resume his rehersal, his manager asked teasingly "So do I know that girl?"

Kyuhyun looked back and threw his towel at his manager "No, nobody you know..." he laughed.

Ryeowook received Kyuhyun's text to say that his rehersal would end late again today, with sad emoticons. She smile because she has expected this and she was okay with it. She was already so thankful that Kyuhyun called her at night, so she still got to hear his wonderful voice. Though she missed him too, but, come-on, this is Cho Kyuhyun that she was talking about. Of course he's a busy busy man!! 

She listened to his songs in their company's van and she closed her eyes to sing along the words in her heart. She likes his single 'Time With You' too, because he sounded so happy singing that song.

So the next day, Kyuhyun's mood was so much better and he even cracked jokes with the staff in-between his breaks. Later during his final break, he called Ryeowook to tell her to wait for him.

"If you are tired, it's really okay, I can go home by van" she said.

"No... I want to see you... wait for me? I call you once I reach there"

"Okay, I'll wait for you. Can't wait to see you, my idol" Ryeowook gave a small giggled which sounded so cute to Kyuhyun.

"See you Ryeong" Kyuhyun smile happily.

Kyuhyun smile like an idiot and just couldn't wipe that smile off his face when his manager was talking to him.

"Okay okay I know, you can't wait to see her, but how about my proposal after the last song?"

"Ohhh you proposed something? Sorry hyung, I didn't catch that part..." Kyuhyun apologised and gave his manager a sheepish look.

His manager chuckled "I said, after your last song, you do a selfie with the fans, and then we can let down the balloons" 

"Ohh, yes sure, that's great! The fans will love that. Thanks hyung" 

His manager gave a thumbs up and updated his plan in his ipad, which was connected to their central shared-drive f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter