Injured

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kyu, can you two don't meet for the time being?" Manager Won told him when he and Henry dropped by his apartment to discuss about the photos and the throngs of media reporters parked outside Kyuhyun's apartment's gate.

Kyuhyun leaned back and rest his head on the backrest. He was worried that Ryeowook would get harassed, though he knew that she won't, as the media didn't know her.

He never regretted his decision to dedicate the song to her, which must have started some interest in the media, and that photo just add to the spark.

"Are you listening?" his manager asked him.

"Yes... hyung..." Kyuhyun replied with his eyes closed.

Henry was at the window, peeping outside. "I wonder how long those reporters want to camp outside? It's been three days..."

"They hope to catch our Prince driving out and they will follow, hoping that he will go and meet her..." Manager Won said, giving a small laugh.

"I'm worried about her, hyung.... What if one of the reporter really saw her and managed to check out where she work..." Kyuhyun leaned forward and held his forehead with his hand.

"The only people who saw her were us, at backstage. And we all know not to talk to reporters. So don't worry too much, hyung" Henry sat down, and drank his coffee. "You want me to go to her workplace to check whether she is okay?" 

"No, it's okay, thanks Henry. I talked to her last night, she said she didn't see any suspicious customers" 

"Then, why are you so worried?" his manager nagged at him. 

"Hyung, he misses her..." Henry said, laughing. "And you make it worst, you don't allow them to meet..." 

"It's for their own safety!" he playfully punched Henry, making Henry laughed. 

What Henry said was true. Kyuhyun really missed her.  "Gosh, it's just 3 days, and I missed her like crazy. What's wrong with me..." he scolded himself. 

"Okay let's discuss about your TV show rehearsal next week. I guess if our official van pick you up, the reporters will know it's official company business. So eventually those reporters will go off" Manager Won said. 

"I have the rehersal and program filming schedule, and your scripts, hyung, you take a look?" Henry took 2 booklets from his messenger bag, and passed them to Kyuhyun. 

"Thanks Henry" Kyuhyun took them and started flipping the schedule. 

"Rehersal and filming will be 3 days in a week and since you need to sing as well, you can practice in our studio, whichever day you prefer. Just let me know" his manager told him. 

"Okay hyung" Kyuhyun nodded weakly. He felt so down and have no mood to start reading the script. 

Manager Won looked at Henry and they both sighed...

At the supermarket, Ryeowook was busy as usual, but her mind occasionally would drift to Kyuhyun. Even though he called at night and text her, but she still missed him in person. Sometimes when a guy walked in with cap and mask, she felt like running to that guy! She didn't know why she was feeling like this. 

Sometimes she felt that Kyuhyun shouldn't dedicated that song to her during the concert. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate it, indeed she felt so special, but for Kyuhyun public reputation sake, he shouldn't declared his feelings like that. 

She sighed. She felt that she's the caused of all these. Should she just stay away from Kyuhyun's life for the time being? But Kyuhyun surely wouldn't agree to that. She knew that he missed her and her not being contactable would make it worst. Kyuhyun might be too distraught and couldn't concentrate on his work. 

She completed her stocked and stepped down from her ladder. 

"Excuse me Miss, do you know where I can get curry mix?" a customer asked her. 

Ryeowook thought that it was Kyuhyun and she quickly stepped down, but she missed a step!! She fell all the way down with the carton box, with some can food inside, landed on her shoulder. 

"Argggghhhh...." she grimaced in pain as she felt both her ankle and shoulder in extreme pain. 

"Ohh.. I'm so sorry Miss!!!" the customer apologised while Donghae and Tiffany rushed over to check what happened. 

"Ohmygod Wook!!" Tiffany was surprised seeing Ryeowook on the floor grimacing in pain. Donghae quickly checked her condition and called an ambulance. 

"Errr it was my fault, I must have startled her. I just wanted to ask where can I find the curry mix" the customer, an old guy, felt remosed. 

"It's okay sir, we'll handle her. Ohhh the curry mix is in the next aisle, on the right rack" Tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter