Listen... To You

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun stepped into the supermarket and grabbed a basket. He was smiling behind his mask because the song playing on the air was his song "When With Me". 

He took a loaf of bread, and took a pack of apples over on the opposite shelves, and then went past each aisle to look for, of course, his girlfriend. He found her purge on top of a ladder. Dismayed, and worrying for her safety, he stepped towards the ladder. "Miss, can you show where can I find hotdogs?" 

Ryeowook looked down and chuckled. "Why is this man here instead of at his rehersal studio?" she smile to herself, while climbing down. "Hi sir, sorry, what was that you were looking for?" 

"My girlfriend" 

"I'm sorry sir, we don't sell that..." Ryeowook wanted to laugh. 

"I think you have it. She is cute, adorable, petite, and pretty" 

"Sir, are you implying that she is short?" 

Kyuhyun moved forward towards her "Well, she is, but I like it because she can fit nicely in my arms" and put both arms on the edge of the freezer bar, on each side of her. 

"Kyu, people will see..." Ryeowook said softly, to warn him. 

Kyuhyun chuckled and moved slightly back "And why are you always on a ladder?" 

"I need to stock up things" 

"Why can't the guys do it?" 

"Both Donghae and Leeteuk are busy, so I need to help out" 

Kyuhyun sighed. A customer turned towards their aisle and kyuhyun quickly asked Ryeowook "so Miss, can you show me the hotdogs section" 

Ryeowook suppressed her giggles and gestured him to follow her.  "How come you are here early? Your rehersal is done?" she asked him while walking towards the end of the aisle. 

"Yeah, it's the last rehearsal, so we wrap up early so that everybody can rest. I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you. Any chance for you to leave slightly earlier?" he smile. 

Even with mask and cap, Kyuhyun looked so handsome, with his beautiful eyes and that mole below his eye. 

"Mmm, should be, let me inform Tiffany to close the supermarket, then I can go off" 

"Great!" Kyuhyun said happily, and took 2 hotdogs. "Okay I pay for these items then I wait for you in the car? I park at B2 near the lift" 

"Okayyy" Ryeowook smile, putting another brand of hotdog into his basket, smile at him sweetly, and walked  back to keep her ladder. 

"What do you normally do on the night before your concert?" Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun while putting his sandwich and hotdogs on his plate. Earlier, Kyuhyun had accompanied her to her apartment and Ryeowook had invited him in for dinner, and cooked a simple meal for them. 

"Hmmm, I drink lots of water, eat non-spicy stuff, no wine, and sleeps early..." Kyuhyun told her, while starting to munch on his sandwich. 

"Ohh, so, after this, you should go home and quickly go to sleep! You need all the rest"

"You don't want me here ...?" he feigned being sad. 

"You know I don't mean that..."

Of course he knew, and he was very thankful that Ryeowook has been very understanding, always care about his wellbeing, and always mindful about being seen in public, all for his own benefit and safety. "I miss you and I want to be with you for a while" 

Ryeowook smile hearing that. "I miss you too, Kyu" she said shyly. Kyuhyun had been asking her to call him Kyu, and to be casual with him. She started munching her own sandwich. "Ohhh, can I ask you something? I'm always curious. Can you really see your audience from the stage? With all the spotlights facing you..?" she asked, still with mouth half full. 

Kyuhyun chuckled and wiped off some bread crumbs  at the side of "Well, when the lights started to play around the fans, yes I get to see them, but most of the time when I'm singing, like what you said, the lights will be facing me, so I can only see the front few rows. So tomorrow, I can see you from the stage!" he laughed happily. 

"I can't wait for your concert, to be honest. Wow, I'll be at the front row!!  But, usually, who will be in the front few rows?"

Kyuhyun think for a short while, and said "Those fans who bought VIP tickets, the sponsors, my merchandise supplier, my big boss, my family if they are here, special friends, and the managers"

"Ahhh, so ok, will have fans too... somehow this make me feel better ... " Ryeowook gave a small laugh. She was feeling quite nervous in case VIP seats were all for big names. 

"But... my manager knows your seat number, so he will surely would want to know who you are" Kyuhyun laughed. 

"Ohh.. he knew?" 

"Yes, but he didn't know who I'm seeing" Kyuhyun chuckled. "But don't worry too much. Just relax and enjoy watching me" he smile sheepishly. 

They laughed and talked more about the concerts and then Ryeowook insisted that Kyuhyun should go so that he could sleep early. Kyuhyun relented only after hugging and kissing her repeatedly and they finally bid their goodbyes about half an hour later. 

Finally, it was Kyuhyun's concert day! The merchandise booth was busy with a super long queue, and Ryeowook just smile happily because this round, she don't need to buy anything!  Kyuhyun had given her lots of his merchandise items that he got from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter