Jeju

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeju was mesmerisingly beautiful. They stayed at Somerset Jeju Shinhwa World, a 3-bedroom apartment hotel, which was just 5 minutes drive away from O'Sulloc Musuem.

Henry had arranged to rent a car, and he picked it up from Jeju Domestic Airport.  As he drove past the tea plantations, Ryeowook couldn't resist to take photos, until Kyuhyun got Henry to stop the car so that he could help her to get out just to take photos of the beautiful vast land of tea shrubs! 

She even got kyuhyun to stand in-between the rows of tea shrubs and took his photo. And then both Henry and Manager Won also want to take photos and they ended up spending 15 minutes there just to take photos! 

"Kyu, don't post your photo at the tea plantation at your IG. Else tomorrow all your fans will loiter around here!" Manager Won joke.

Kyuhyun laughed "Should I stand outside O'Sulloc entrance, and post? Then they will all come down to O'Suloc and buy teas..." making the others laughed too. 

"Wookie, would you fly to Jeju if you see hyung post a photo with O'Suloc as a background?" Henry laughingly asked Ryeowook. 

"I'll take the next flight down..." Ryeowook said with a straight face, and they all broke out into laughter!

"Seriously? You'll do that??" Kyuhyun asked with disbelief, as he stepped nearer to her and looped his arm around her waist. Though he knew that sometimes fans could really do crazy things  just to see their idol, but to fly to somewhere just to catch a glimpse was beyond his imagination.

"Yes! Die-hard fans will do that..." Ryeowook giggled. "Though I might not really fly down here because of work commitments, but in my heart I would be sad that I couldn't go to where you are, and to be near you". 

"Yeah I guess fans can be crazy sometimes. Just being at the place where idols were, could satisfy them and they will be happy!" Manager Won said. He saw so many postings of Kyuhyun's fans who tagged him, showing the exact same place where Kyuhyun was, and they would put the photos side by side, just to show that they were there at the same place.

Back at the apartment, Ryeowook loved it because the apartment was posh and clean, and at first she thought she would be using one of the bedrooms by herself, and when Kyuhyun gave her the "what do you mean you are sleeping separately from me?" look, she smile and mouth "sorry" and Kyuhyun brought her luggage to his room. The other two rooms were actually meant for Henry and Manager Won! And Henry winked at her because he got a room by himself! 

Henry then drove them out and they decided to go shopping at a nearby rows of shopping street, and after he parked the car, they started walking around. However, at one SPAO outlet, they saw Kyuhyun's standee propped near the entrance. 

"Ehhh, the promo with SPAO Jeju has already ended, why are they still displaying your standee. They are not paying any royalties anymore" Manager Won wondered loudly, making both Kyuhyun and Henry turned to look at the outlet entrance. 

For establishments that did a tie-up with artist to promote their shop, they have to pay royalties to use the artist's name and standees. By the end of the promo, they need to remove all items connected to the artist as per agreement and endorsement by the artist's company. 

Henry took out his ipad to check "Yeah, hyung, you are right. The agreement with SPAO Jeju expired 4 months ago!" 

There were 2 girls taking photo at Kyuhyun's standee. Seemed like this SPAO outlet was using Kyuhyun's standee to attract girls into the shop. 

"Can I take a photo with Kyuhyun's standee too?" Ryeowook asked jokingly. 

"No..!!!" the 3 guys turned and replied her together!! 

"Wookie you have the man himself!!!" Henry playfully punched her arm. 

Ryeowook closed giggling when Kyuhyun turned to her and placed his arms on his waist, pretending to be angry at her.

Kyuhyun turned to Manager Won "Hyung, should we go in and asked the store manager?" 

"I go in with Henry to settle this. You stay here with Wook, or if you want to walk around, just text us where you are, we'll meet up later..." Manager Won told him. 

"OKayy hyung, you two go ahead" Kyuhyun nodded and gestured for them to proceed. 

"Kyu, your standee must be dusty by now..." Ryeowook as they started walking. And she continued "But it's as tall as you... and looked very handsome.. " 

"Tsk.... Ryeong.... stop it..." Kyuhyun laughed and pinched her nose. They walked towards Etude House because Ryeowook wanted to buy a 2-way pact face powder. Kyuhyun agreed to go in since so far so good, nobody recognised him. 

"This Modern Homme range is good. Suites your skin, and it's especially for men..." Ryeowook tapped Kyuhyun's arm to show him the range. "There's BB Cream, toner, concealer, light powder and face firmer" she told him after checking the range. They had gone inside Etude House and Kyuhyun had also texted Manager Won to inform him where they were. 

"Ohhh.. not bad, they have a whole range" Kyuhyun said and took a tube of BB Cream and checked it's content. "Yeah it seems good, not too thick. I perspire a lot on stage, so I can't put on the thicker ones". 

"It is, right? Come, give me your hand" Ryeowook took his hand and took the sample tube to dab a few drops of BB cream, and spread it to see how well it blend with Kyuhyun's skin. 

"You seemed to be a pro in this" Kyuhyun . 

Ryeowook giggled "We do have cosmetic Corner in our supermarket...". She took another tone and did the same on Kyuhyun's hand. 

Kyuhyun removed his cap as it was quite warm. He used his finger to comb his hair to tidy them and then checked his other hand with the baby cream "I like the first colour. Or.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter