Last night in Jeju

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook looked so cute with Henry's cap. She pleated her hair and hide it inside the cap.

Kyuhyun chuckled when he saw how cute his girlfriend looked and kept stealing brief kisses on her pretty lips. He himself had changed his coat and put on a white cap and white mask.

They did have a peaceful sightseeing and Henry breathed a sigh of relieved. Probably the media reporters were all crowded at that Etude House! 

Which was indeed true, the media reporters were there, hoping that Kyuhyun and his girlfriend would come back to buy more things. They kept wanting to interview the sales lady, but luckily her boss stepped in and didn't allow the reporters to come in, and didn't even allow them to wait outside in front of their outlet compound.

Henry drove to the Teddy Bear Museum at Seogwipo. Teddy Bear Museum, located in Jungmun Tourism Complex, and one of Korea's main tourist attractions, is a museum dedicated to teddy bears, and has more than 2,500 venerable teddy bears! 

"Why are you taking so many Teddy bears?" Kyuhyun asked her, after seeing her walking towards him from a rack, with a basket full of Teddy bears and caps.

"For my ladies colleagues. And for the guys, I will give this cap" Ryeowook grinned. The cap is cute, with the word Teddy Bear and Ryeowook grabbed different colours for the guys.

"Heyy Wook, where did you get that cap?" Henry was also interested in the caps.

"They are cute right? Over there" Ryeowook pointed to the rack behind her. "I think I'll get for myself too, and for Kyu!" she grinned widely and pulled Kyuhyun to follow her.

"I got so many caps!" Kyuhyun retorted. 

"Let's get a couple caps! They are really cute!" Ryeowook said cutely and of course Kyuhyun couldn't resist her cuteness! 

Back at the supermarket, Donghae showed Tifanny articles on Kyuhyun, that he was seen in Jeju with his girlfriend. 

Tifanny sighed "I don't understand why these media reporters couldn't let artist have some privacy. They trailed them everywhere they go and eventhough they knew very little, they wrote as though they knew a lot, just to catch fans attention!" 

"It's their job to get people to read their articles and got many likes and comments...." Donghae sighed too. "Let's hope Kyuhyun-ssi and Wookie could still have a peaceful break in Jeju" 

"Wook told me once they are back from Jeju, she got one more doctor's appointment, and once the doctor gives her the green light, she can come back here to work" Tifanny smile at him. 

"Hmmm... it's a happy news for us because we miss Wookie, but I'm not sure Kyuhyun-ssi will allow. He cares a lot about her and he might not allow her to work at all!" Donghae said, sipping his coffee. 

"True, but you know Wookie, she wouldn't want to take advantage of Kyuhyun-ssi. She would want to work and earn her own money. She will be back, but the good thing is, we will see more of Kyuhyun-ssi!!" Tifanny grinned at Donghae. 

Donghae laughed "We are lucky to know a celebrity! And I was surprised that Kyuhyun-ssi is very humble and very friendly! He is not proud and not even demand special attention". 

"Yes Wook is very lucky to have him! I truly wish both of them to be happy and could get married soon. You know most fans will start to hate the celebrities once they announce that they have a special someone and worst if they announce that they are getting married!!" Tifanny shook her head. 

"I guess it's because these crazy fans treated the celebrities as their own boyfriend! That they owned them and the celebrities must tell them everything...." Donghae sighed. Life as a celebrity must be so damn stressful! 

"And I really take my hats off to  Kyuhyun-ssi, because he has been enduring these rumors eversince he dedicated his song to our Wookie! I'm so happy for Wook, you know! He really loves her with all his heart!!" Tifanny smile happily. 

"Frankly speaking, I can't wait for Wook to be back! Coz we got to see more of Kyuhyun-ssi!!" Donghae laughed. 

"Leeteuk told me he will strictly remind Wook not to climb ladders anymore. Coz yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter